User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Thread: Verbal IQ

MBTI
    INTP

SubFacor IQ score = 65
    Subscale percentile = 1

You appear to have a very limited vocabulary and lack the ability to identify the correct responses for a variety of different questions. A deficient vocabulary can hinder you in many ways; you may struggle to find the correct words when speaking, fail to understand what others are communicating to you, or come across as inarticulate to others. Fortunately, with practice, and by expanding your reading materials and making a conscious effort to learn new words, your vocabulary can gradually increase.

However, I'm afraid this is all true. Most of the words in this test was *not* in my English vocabulary which means that I had to mark *I don't know*. It often prevents me from participating in some threads where more complex issues are discussed - especially if the thread moves fast.

I allways have my english/danish dictionary program open when reading or writing a post and dictionary.com as well.

Edited to add: I'll put my results in my signature as a warning to all posters I end up in a dialogue with.
    Verbal IQ Test

SubFacor IQ score = 65
    Subscale percentile = 1

You appear to have a very limited vocabulary and lack the ability to identify the correct responses for a variety of different questions. A deficient vocabulary can hinder you in many ways; you may struggle to find the correct words when speaking, fail to understand what others are communicating to you, or come across as inarticulate to others.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    ENTj

Now I took it again in a more rested state and got
    SubFacor IQ score = 122
    Subscale percentile = 93
    however I guessed a few answers where I wasnt really sure and maybe should have selected "I dont know" instead *shrugs*.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Last edited by Tayshaun; 10-06-2007 at 08:47 AM.

MBTI
    INTP

SubFacor IQ score = 127
    Subscale percentile = 93

MBTI
    INTP

I suspect I would do much worse than that if I tried to take this test in Danish ... or even my second language of German. You communicate quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    SubFacor IQ score = 65
    Subscale percentile = 1

You appear to have a very limited vocabulary and lack the ability to identify the correct responses for a variety of different questions. A deficient vocabulary can hinder you in many ways; you may struggle to find the correct words when speaking, fail to understand what others are communicating to you, or come across as inarticulate to others. Fortunately, with practice, and by expanding your reading materials and making a conscious effort to learn new words, your vocabulary can gradually increase.

However, I'm afraid this is all true. Most of the words in this test was *not* in my English vocabulary which means that I had to mark *I don't know*. It often prevents me from participating in some threads where more complex issues are discussed - especially if the thread moves fast.

I allways have my english/danish dictionary program open when reading or writing a post and dictionary.com as well.

Edited to add: I'll put my results in my signature as a warning to all posters I end up in a dialogue with.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    I suspect I would do much worse than that if I tried to take this test in Danish ... or even my second language of German. You communicate quite well.
    Thanks, that's what I've been trying to explain to everyone, trying to take a German communication test is much worse than having Danish as a second launguage.
    Verbal IQ Test

SubFacor IQ score = 65
    Subscale percentile = 1

You appear to have a very limited vocabulary and lack the ability to identify the correct responses for a variety of different questions. A deficient vocabulary can hinder you in many ways; you may struggle to find the correct words when speaking, fail to understand what others are communicating to you, or come across as inarticulate to others.

MBTI
    ENTP

Subfactor IQ score = 151
    Percentile = 99.7

And I should damn well hope so too - when I came to this island years ago with a strong French accent and constantly tripping over those 'false friend' terms and words, I decided I'd master this goddamn language, and now years later, after elocution classes and advanced English Language studies, it would seem I have done so

I've studied Old French more than my native language, and sometimes people in France laugh at my unintentional archaisms, or when I forget a word and guess it from Latin and OF
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Vocabulary
    SubFacor IQ score = 121
    Subscale percentile = 91

I hope no one takes this as personal but that was a bunch of whooey.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

SubFacor IQ score = 134
    Subscale percentile = 99

It was fun until the stuff at the end I actually had to read!

Vocabulary
    SubFacor IQ score = 145
    Subscale percentile = 99.87

Sweet. I have to admit that more than a couple of my choices were "feels right" choices.