MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

"SubFacor IQ score = 83
    Subscale percentile = 13

You appear to have a limited vocabulary and lack the ability to identify the correct responses for a variety of different questions. A deficient vocabulary can hinder you in many ways; you may struggle to find the correct words when speaking, fail to understand what others are communicating to you, or come across as inarticulate to others. Fortunately, with practice, and by expanding your reading materials and making a conscious effort to learn new words, your vocabulary can gradually increase."

This test made me feel really stupid. I had a lot of "I don't know"s because I didn't know many of the words in that first half of the test.
    I don't agree with the little paragraph though; I communicate just fine with others. I just don't know all of those fancy words I've never heard anyone use before in my life.
    MBTI: ESFJ
    Enneagram: 6w7 9w1 2w3 so/sx
    Temperament: Phlegmatic | Sanguine
    Astrology: Leo Sun | Aries Moon | Leo Rising
    Johari | Nohari

not a type description

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    "SubFacor IQ score = 83
    Subscale percentile = 13

You appear to have a limited vocabulary and lack the ability to identify the correct responses for a variety of different questions. A deficient vocabulary can hinder you in many ways; you may struggle to find the correct words when speaking, fail to understand what others are communicating to you, or come across as inarticulate to others. Fortunately, with practice, and by expanding your reading materials and making a conscious effort to learn new words, your vocabulary can gradually increase."

This test made me feel really stupid. I had a lot of "I don't know"s because I didn't know many of the words in that first half of the test.
    I don't agree with the little paragraph though; I communicate just fine with others. I just don't know all of those fancy words I've never heard anyone use before in my life.
    Ahh well this certainly explains things....

Jk lol you come off completely fine. The test wasn't norm referenced to account for age so that percentile is against everyone who took that test, including people who have had 10+ more years to learn those words. (Or at least I think it is?) used the back button to change the age range and no change in score... Online IQ tests are more for fun anyways
    Likes yama liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    "SubFacor IQ score = 83
    Subscale percentile = 13

Those words set the bar pretty high, and there's really no accounting for cheaters screwing with the percentile.

I scored 123 and I'd never want to actually use a lot of those words that were on the test. Trying to use them would feel pretentious and ridiculously unnecessary.
    Likes yama liked this post

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

Didn't catch the score. In the 87th percentile. Not bad, but worse than I anticipated.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

SubFacor IQ score = 122
    Subscale percentile = 93

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

IQ score = 148
    Percentile = 99.93

I don't use a lot of the words in the test, but I know what they mean. Although the only reason I know a lot of them is because of Shakespeare. I wouldn't know what the heck a "firmament" was if I'd never read Hamlet. Nobody says "firmament" in real life.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    IQ score = 148
    Percentile = 99.93

I don't use a lot of the words in the test, but I know what they mean. Although the only reason I know a lot of them is because of Shakespeare. I wouldn't know what the heck a "firmament" was if I'd never read Hamlet. Nobody says "firmament" in real life.
    You also know it if you had a heavy biblical education. And if you do, you really get the drive to use it in every day life. "I uhh really hope that New Horizon probe doesn't bounce off of the firmament before it gets to Pluto, Bob."

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I received 130. Many of the words were words I once knew well when I scored a 36 on my ACT - back when it was way harder than it is today. The problem with the test is that it's biased. Most of the day I am reading financial statements, not Shakespeare or any modicum of classic literature. All the words on the exam are words that would be found in classic literature. Many of them are not even Latin or Greek derived. It is slanted and biased towards the "English Teacher," and people of Germanic/Anglo decent.

Therefore adjust your score...if you are southern European or not Caucasian, add 300 to your score.

If you are of Irish/German/North European decent, subtract 10,000.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

I'm pretty sure I'd need to be a native speaker for this to be valid (despite the fact that I'm getting a degree in English).