MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

1. Cube
    Imagine a room with nothing in it.
    How big is the room? Is it very large, small, etc? Is there a room or are you imagining vast open space?
    The room is medium/small, closed in and dark. I'm just imaganing a completely black room with a door slightly ajar emitting a little light.

Place in the room a cube.
    How big is the cube? How big is it in relation to the room? The cube is small
    Where is the cube in the room? around the middle
    Is the cube on the ground or floating in the air? It's on the ground, glowing
    When you look at the cube are you facing a corner or a side? A side
    Is the cube transparent or opaque? (Can you see through it or is it solid?) Opaque
    What color is the cube? What do you think about that color? It's a neon green, I don't mind it.

2. Ladder
    It's leaning against the back wall, about 5 ft away from the cube
    Is the ladder leaning against anything? Is it leaning on a wall or the cube? The wall
    How tall is the ladder? Medium size maybe a little on the small size
    Would you be able to climb it easily? No it would probably fall to the ground
    What is the ladder made of? How do you feel towards this? Stainless steel, and I'm okay with it. I guess.

3. Horse
    Now place in the room a horse.
    Where is the horse in the room? Standing next to the cube
    How far is it from the cube? Right next to it, staring at it..
    How far is it from the ladder? About 4-5 ft
    Is it roaming free or tied to anything? Does it have a saddle? It's standing still but it's not tied to anything, and no it doesn't
    What color is the horse? How do you feel about this color? How does the horse make you feel? It's brown, I wish it were something nice like white.. the horse makes me feel a little weird.

4. Flowers
    First, are there flowers in the room? Yes
    How many flower(s) are there? 3
    Where are the flowers in relation to the cube? Right on top of the cube in a really small vase
    What color(s) are the flower(s)? How do you feel towards that? Purple and I'm happy about that

5. Storm
    Add a storm. Describe the storm.
    Is it huge and all encompassing? No, it's small. Kind of like in cartoons when someone is depressed and they put a dark cloud over someone
    Is it in the room itself or do you perceive it to be outside? It's in the room itself
    What is the intensity of the storm? Is it a slight drizzle or a category 5 hurricane? It's a fairly heavy downpour
    How do you feel towards the storm? It annoys me
    MBTI: ISFP
    Enneagram tritype: 9w8, 7w6,4w3
    Cognitive functions: Fi-Si-Se-Ti-Ni-Ne-Te-Fe

http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/24/249715.png

Ask me questions
    http://www.ask.fm/lunareclipzes3

" I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember it's better to burn out than to fade away"
    - Kurt Cobain

Socionics
    ILI

1. My room is medium sized, perfectly cubicle, and strangely dark, the image I had in my mind was like one of those weird grunge pictures with concrete walls and a dim light, no windows.

Cube: My cube was about the size of one of the cubes in Portal to fit the exact definition, and it was completely opaque and darkly colored Maroon, the exact shade (So I guess Red/Black/Brown?) and I really like how the color fits it. My cube was in the middle of the room underneath the dim light. My cube is on the ground and casting a shadow. I'm also facing the corner of the Cube, and to be clear I'm not even staring straight into the room, it's more like I'm staring from one corner to the other and the cube is facing a cardinal direction.

Ladder: It's leaned up against the wall behind the cube, the ladder reaches the top of the room and is easily climbable. It's one of those wooden ladders that you have to prop up against something, I feel nothing really towards the ladder, but I think it looks functional and urbane for the setting.

Horse: The horse was standing to the left of the cube, which considering that I'm viewing this from a corner is probably like left and behind the cube. It's not really paying any attention to the cube and staring straight ahead at the wall. From the ladder it is maybe 10 feet? It's motionless and not tied up, it doesn't have a saddle. It's one of those painted horses, a brown horse with white spots around it. The horse is a pleasant addition but not really conjuring any certain feeling.

Flowers: NOPE

Storm: The storm fills up the very top of the ceiling and covers the entire area of the ceiling. It's in the room and it is very intense, torrential rains and some lighting inside but not outside the cloud (chain lightning). How do I feel about it? I kinda like it.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

1. Cube
    How big is the room? Is it very large, small, etc? Is there a room or are you imagining vast open space?

it's infinite... I can't even see the walls... and it's white, because why not

Place in the room a cube.
    How big is the cube? How big is it in relation to the room?
    Where is the cube in the room?
    Is the cube on the ground or floating in the air?
    When you look at the cube are you facing a corner or a side?
    Is the cube transparent or opaque? (Can you see through it or is it solid?)
    What color is the cube? What do you think about that color?

The cube is about the same height as I am and it's sitting in front of me in what may be the middle of the room... who knows though because I can't see the edges even. It's translucent, like an ice cube out of the freezer... actually that's pretty much what it is. It looks clean and cold. I might lick it.

2. Ladder
    Place in the room a ladder.
    Where is the ladder; in relation to the room?; in relation to the cube?
    Is the ladder leaning against anything? Is it leaning on a wall or the cube?
    How tall is the ladder?
    Would you be able to climb it easily?
    What is the ladder made of? How do you feel towards this?

It's an old wooden ladder propped against the cube... just the right height to climb to the top of it. It's right next to me because I'm right next to the cube. Wood makes me feel comfortable.

3. Horse
    Now place in the room a horse.
    Where is the horse in the room?
    How far is it from the cube?
    How far is it from the ladder?
    Is it roaming free or tied to anything? Does it have a saddle?
    What color is the horse? How do you feel about this color? How does the horse make you feel?

It's standing beside the cube, me and the ladder. It's a typical brown horse with a black mane and tail. It has a bridle, but no saddle or tether... it's a nice horsey and doesn't need to be tied up or saddled... it can safely be ridden bareback if necessary and it won't wander. I've always thought that the horsiest horses are brown horses with black manes and tails... I'm comfortable with it.

4. Flowers
    First, are there flowers in the room? (if no, skip the #5)
    How many flower(s) are there?
    Where are the flowers in relation to the cube?
    What color(s) are the flower(s)? How do you feel towards that?

no flowers. they don't grow indoors and there's no tables or vases for them. this does not hurt my feelings.

5. Storm
    Add a storm. Describe the storm.
    Is it huge and all encompassing?
    Is it in the room itself or do you perceive it to be outside?
    What is the intensity of the storm? Is it a slight drizzle or a category 5 hurricane?
    How do you feel towards the storm?

Sorry, but no storm. No storms indoors and the room is pretty infinite.

and looking at the answers...

I guess that I've always been fascinated by the infiniteness of the universe and my own place in it, so an infinite room with a me sized cube should make perfect sense

I'm as cold as ice though?

my goals are achievable and comfortable... that's nice to know. The man is achievable and comfortable as well? Well... he IS the epitome of dependability and comfort

good... kids are creepy

so I guess that it's all smooth sailing then!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

1. Cube

Can't tell how big the room is. It's not huge but not small. It's all white. A glossy white cube about 8 inches by 8 inches on a white table which is close by one of the walls in the middle of the room.

2. Ladder

It's against the side of the wall. Close by the table. It's 18 feet high. It's made of old wood which conflicts with the the white newness of the room.

3. Horse

It's kind of wild and bucking. Too big for the room. It doesn't knock over the ladder. It's brown without a saddle. Not tied up. I'm a bit afraid of the horse.

4. Flowers

No but I would like to add them on the table next to the cube. Yellow and red.

5. Storm

Thunder and rain is coming down inside the room. It's of moderate intensity. I'm annoyed at the storm because it's getting me wet.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

1. Cube
    A room with vast open space.

Big enough to carry with two hands, sort of like a box. In other cases, it is small compared to the room.

Center of the Room

It is on the ground

A side

Its solid

It's brown, it's a box, lol.

2. Ladder
    It is towards the side of the room

In relation to the room, directly north of the cube that is in the center.

Not leading, it has two legs, but one side is touching the bottom of the wall.

6 feet

Yes

Steel, it is sturdy.

3. Horse
    Directly west of the Box

Not far, close enough that I could carry the cube and place it onto the horse without getting tired.

It's near the cube, so near the same distance as the cube towards the ladder.... north... which is far because it is towards the wall, but not too bad.

Free roaming, but the horse has a saddle for me

Brown, ehhh, the horse bring me places

4. Flowers

The corners of the room, North-West/East South-West/East.

What color(s) are the flower(s)? How do you feel towards that?
    Red, White, Pink, Yellow. They are just flowers.

5. Storm
    Just a drizzle. It's raining, but it isn't gusty or anything, just raining.

It encompasses the room.

It's throughout

Slight drizzle

It will pass in time.

1. Cube
    Medium

It is a rubiks cube
    On the table. In the middle of the room.
    When you look at the cube are you facing a corner or a side?
    I like the colour.

2. Ladder
    To the left of the table
    Free standing. Easy to climb. Almost as high as ceiling.
    Steel. Cold.

3. Horse
    To the right. Looking outside
    Not far from cube.
    Free. Brown,warm.

4. Flowers
    No flowers.

5. Storm
    Huge. Grey, cloudy.
    In the room. Huge potential.
    Awe.

MBTI
    INFJ

So, apparently, I am humble yet completely self-centered. Also, apparently, very self-aware, which should help me judge the truth-value of this claim, but isn't. Self-centered is probably correct, humble, I'm not necessarily sure about. Also, apparently my goal is to transcend my own small-ish universe (which I apparently believe is possible AND easy) and I prefer uncontrollable/unpredictable or simply very independent lovers.

I would give all those a maybe. Flowers too -- I didn't see any and I don't care about having children. On the other hand I was imagining a completely bare, room without even any windows, so it could be that my personal universe is just that stark or that the test didn't elaborate much on the kind of room one was to imagine, like an abstract idea of a room-as-enclosed-space vs a room in a house.

The storm thing seems completely wrong, as it is not even remotely related to how big, how dire, and how close/intruding I find my problems to be. Let's just say I thought of a somewhat heavy thunderstorm outside the room (which I couldn't even see because of no windows) that was in not threatening or even affecting me in any way. I can only wish that's how I saw my problems.

As far as color meanings, that seems even further off the mark. Not saying that colors aren't meaningful, but they are assigned so many different/disparate ones by different cultures and individuals!
    And that's my two cents on the subject.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

The room has the size of a big living room or a small apartment, comfortably sized.
    In the centre of it on the floor is an milky white opaque cube, the size of a chair.
    There is a dark wooden ladder a few steps from the cube which is leaning against the wall. It goes almost all the way up tp the ceiling and can be easily used.
    There is a medium sized brown horse standing on the other side of the cube, at about the same distance as the ladder. It is calmly standing there, untied, without a saddle.
    It was said in the instructions that the room was empty, so how would it have occured to me to place some flowers in the room????? However, as soon as this was mentioned a whole bed of small yellow flowers (pansies?) appeared along the longside wall of the rom, kind of like what you'd see in a garden.
    The storm is nonthreatening, it just means that there is a strong wind blowing through the room.

As for the interpretation: I am from a small town background but have been travelling and eager to see the world ever since I was a kid. It is big in the sense that there is so much more in it than what we come into contact with in our daily routine but you can visit different continents, meet people from very different cultures and backgrounds and study/learn about very different disciplines. Much, if not all of it, can be captured be science and learning.
    The cube is modestly sized in comparison but not tiny. It is opaque, as befits an INTP. The milky white is a simple color that does not attract much attention.
    The ladder is reachable but does not exactly attract me either. It is just there, leaning against the wall. The horse is on the opposite side from the ladder. That could mean that I might have to chose between my goals and my lover. This is true to the extant that dreams of living abroad etc. will now have to be coordinated with my partner and my past dream of working in the foreign service (which didn't work out anyway) would hardly have been compatible with a stable partnership (usually even harder for women than for men). The horse is a nice healthy horse, neither especially royal nor shabby. It is calmly and comfortably standing near the cube without being tied down or saddled.
    The flowers that showed up as soon as they were mentioned are more of an abstractum, a full bed of uniform color rather than a bunch of inividuals. Assuming that there is something to the interpretation, that would be interesting as it might mean that while I do want children (and soon), the thought is still an abstract idea and less of a specific vision.
    The storm is a temporary obstacle and does not cause any permanent damage to the room.

The first thought that went through my head after doing all this is that maybe I am more calmly and healthily settled in life at age 33 than I had realized. A nice thought.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Well, I did the test anyway, without rereading the answers and keeping my mind as empty as possible.

If anything, it seems like a mood reflector and doesn't necessarily get more specific than that (apparently at the moment I feel relaxed about life), but whatever.

I'm looking at a big, open, airy style room, with textured sunlight pouring through the windows and a healthy breeze making the curtaints flutter pleasantly. The floor is wooden, with a woven texture rug in the middle. There is trim throughout the room. It feels spacious and like a pleasant place to be.

A decent-size cube (2-3' wide) floats in the room's center, a beautiful translucent blue so you can see the far side of the room through it. As it float, it also spins through the air (in place) at an angle, so that you can see various pieces of it -- the edges, corners, top, bottom, sides, etc. It pulses gently.

A sturdy wooden ladder is propped up against one wall, near the cube, reaching up to the ceiling. The ladder is easily climbable, if I was motivated, and is carved along its sides to look a bit ornate.

The horse is powerful and strong, a Clydesdale, with a shiny sheen to its skin, huge hooves, and a long silken tail and mane. It is not bridled or saddled in any way. Despite its intimidating size, it is at ease and friendly, walking over to nuzzle me as I rub a hand on its smooth strong side.

There's a flower box hanging on the outside of the window, containing a variety of flowers (different colors and species), all healthy.

There is a storm on the horizon, visible from the window, and it's a magnificent one, with purple and blue and grey swirling clouds. Not a lot of rain, just a lot of wind and beautiful flashes of lightning that light up the sky -- breath-taking. I can watch with admiration rather than with fear.
    EDIT: Having now looked at the answer key in detail, I am afraid I should apologize for the accidental horse p0rn. Sorry.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

WhoCares

My room was about bedroom size and I was facing a corner. The cube was about the size of two hands, floating in mid air and oscillating. It was sparkly, clear blue. The ladder was to the left and measured about 5ft in size, it was an old, white milk painted double sided ladder made of sturdy and traditional wood. It was close to the cube. My horse was brown, without saddle or lead with it's arse to me...lol! It was to the right of the cube and was larger than the ladder but normal horse size. Incidentally horses are one creature I just dont trust, i had a horse when I was a kid and never trusted it. I fear horses. The storm was inside my room and it was the size of one of those little weather reader clouds with a lightning bolt. Like a cartoon storm. Pretty imsignificant.

So I guess my world is a comfortable size to me but somewhat confined yet it feels cosy rather than scary. I see myself as pretty small but not insignifant and my goals are acheivable in my eyes. Anyone can elaborate on the horse if they want, so many shades of do not want there. i'm an abstract imaginative thinker. No flowers. Neithervwere there any windows or doors...