User Tag List

First 34567 Last

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

The room was at first some bare hospital room, like a mental ward, but I didn't like it so I changed it to a nice Japanese style room open to the outdoors, with bamboo floors and screens. It is a fairly spacious room, maybe a little larger than my living room.

The cube is about a foot across. It is hovering in the air in a corner of the living room. It is clear and whitish, and sparkling. I like the color a lot because it feels clean and magical, and clearing to my mind. It has a vague sphere outside of it, the size of the cube. I am looking at a side. It is clear so I can see the nice little room inside.

It didn't specify which room, so I put the ladder in the room inside the cube. It is leaning against the roof, so people can climb up onto the roof. There are plants growing on the roof and trees next to the building. It's made of wood, I guess, light colored and smooth.

I don't want a horse. I have no use for them. They're a lot of trouble and they make a mess. A wild horse would be ok. They can come in a herd and eat the plants near the building, and we can make friends with them. The one I like is brown. It makes me feel safe and loved.

There are wildflowers near the building, and the horses eat some of them. There are large white ones near a waterfall. There are little blue ones in the woods. There are little white ones on the roof and in front of the building.

There is a large thunderstorm with lots of wind and rain. We gather the water in large containers. It's outside, but inside we are dry. There is a small sheltered place attached to the building, maybe on the roof where we can sit in the storm and not get soaked.

Edit: Well if we can only do it once, then I better describe how it was the first time. The first time we did it everything was on a landscape, not a room, which makes more sense, because why would there be a horse in a room? Why would I want a horse in the house? Why would I have a ladder and a storm in a room? I took some elements of the first for the second, because I like the horse in the landscape but not on my property.

So, the landscape was a desert. The cube was about the same size, about 10 feet in the air. It looked the same. There were red flowers within about 20 feet of the cube, in front of where I am standing. The ladder was floating, leading up to the cube but not touching it. It looks the same. The horse was running in the distance. If I return to the meditation now though, it is friendly and letting me pet it, and eating the flowers (and there are other horses in the distance). I don't know what that means, but the interpretation makes it sounds weird, even though that's what horses do. But lovers don't eat children.

Edit 2: See, other people didn't put the room in the cube, inside another room, even though the OP explicitly said to. I take things literally. And then tell people that their instructions don't make sense.

Society

@Riva: If you have an odd answers that I didn't cover, ask them and I'll try to describe what they mean/make some shit up.
    ^ that. i need that.

comparing my answers from yesterday to the interpretations... how the fuck do i interpret this?

this is what i have so far:

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    I enjoyed reading the responses. Now for my curiosity: @Lexicon @Lux @Mane@affirmitiveanxiety @senza tema @Maddy @Chanaynay @Nicodemus, @Time, @OrangeAppled (i'm going to enjoy this), @Elfboy More to come
    We already did this on Vent Riva. Twas endless fun till it ended.

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

All I can think of is INTP when I score my results.

MBTI
    ISTP

This room is small, confining, and very bare. It’s about the size of a typical bedroom, maybe a little smaller. It’s bluish in color, and there’s some light coming in from a small window high up near a corner.

The cube is an ice cube. It’s about the size of a typical ice cube you’d keep in your freezer at home. It’s been sitting there for a while, so it’s been melting, and there’s a smallish puddle of water surrounding it. It’s in some random place on the ground near the center of the room. I guess I’m facing it at kind of an angle, but it’s hard to tell since it’s not perfectly cubical, nor was it ever really at any point. It’s translucent. Its characteristics just resemble that of an ice cube.

The ladder is near a corner leaning up against where the wall and ceiling meet. It’s just an old wooden ladder that looks like it would just slip down and fall if I tried to climb it. It’s just kind of sitting there and not serving any purpose.

It’s a big-ass horse; how it got into the room and can fit there is beyond me. It’s near the middle, like the cube, though it’s not in quite the same place. The ladder is more on the opposite side of the room. It’s not tied to anything or saddled, but it’s just standing there. It doesn’t exactly have a lot of room to roam. It’s just all chill. It’s a very dark brown color with black hair, like what I would expect a horse to look like. The color is nice and relaxing, and it’s nice to have the horse’s company. I like animals.

No flowers!

Now suddenly the light from the window darkens and is replaced by the storm- and it’s a dark, heavy, ferocious storm. But it’s outside, and I’m safe from it inside the room. It’s kind of a nice storm. I enjoy having it while it’s there, but I don’t think I’d want it there permanently, or for a particularly long time. It’s nice having the knowledge that it’s going away.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    i hope this mind fuck will be as good for me as it seems to be for you...

i'm tired, i'll read the interpretations tomorrow.

Mane this is amazing. Most of it is true for you of course.

It is a cold reading technique that lets someone in on your personality.

Answer the following questions and imagine what you see. There are no right or wrong answers.

Concentrate on how you feel about what you are describing and not just on how it looks.

Once you have answered all the questions, scroll down to see what it all means.

1. Cube
    Imagine a room with nothing in it.
    How big is the room? Is it very large, small, etc? Is there a room or are you imagining vast open space?

Small, it is a room.

Place in the room a cube.
    How big is the cube? How big is it in relation to the room?

Small. Very small.

Where is the cube in the room?
    Near the middle.

Is the cube on the ground or floating in the air?
    On the ground.
    When you look at the cube are you facing a corner or a side?
    Facing a corner.
    Is the cube transparent or opaque? (Can you see through it or is it solid?)
    Opaque.
    What color is the cube? What do you think about that color?
    Grey, dull.

2. Ladder
    Place in the room a ladder.
    Where is the ladder; in relation to the room?; in relation to the cube?
    On the wall, a little bit further.
    Is the ladder leaning against anything? Is it leaning on a wall or the cube?
    On a wall.
    How tall is the ladder?
    Almost touches the ceiling.
    Would you be able to climb it easily?
    Sort of.
    What is the ladder made of? How do you feel towards this?
    Wood. Bleh.

3. Horse
    Now place in the room a horse.
    Where is the horse in the room?
    Middle between ladder and cube on it's right.

How far is it from the cube?
    Not really too far.
    How far is it from the ladder?
    Same distance as cube.
    Is it roaming free or tied to anything? Roaming free. Does it have a saddle? No.

What color is the horse? How do you feel about this color? How does the horse make you feel?
    Brown with white spots. Color is okay. Horse makes me feel happy.

4. Flowers
    First, are there flowers in the room? (if no, skip the #5) No.
    How many flower(s) are there?
    Where are the flowers in relation to the cube?
    What color(s) are the flower(s)? How do you feel towards that?

5. Storm
    Add a storm. Describe the storm.
    Is it huge and all encompassing?
    If only around the room yes.
    Is it in the room itself or do you perceive it to be outside?
    Both. o_O
    What is the intensity of the storm? Is it a slight drizzle or a category 5 hurricane?
    Torwards the middle more.

How do you feel towards the storm?
    Not good.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post

1. Cube
    Imagine a room with nothing in it.
    How big is the room? Is it very large, small, etc? Is there a room or are you imagining vast open space?

Place in the room a cube.
    How big is the cube? How big is it in relation to the room?
    Where is the cube in the room?
    Is the cube on the ground or floating in the air?
    When you look at the cube are you facing a corner or a side?
    Is the cube transparent or opaque? (Can you see through it or is it solid?)
    What color is the cube? What do you think about that color?
    The cube is in a medium-sized room. Maybe the size of a luxurious bedroom. I'm facing a corner of the cube. The cube is white-grey. Maybe it's actually white, but the lighting of the room had rendered it darker than it really is. The coloring and texture of it gives it a soft sort of pleasantness. However, it is not soft to the touch. It's probably half a meter long and wide. It floats mysteriously in front of me.
    2. Ladder
    Place in the room a ladder.
    Where is the ladder; in relation to the room?; in relation to the cube?
    Is the ladder leaning against anything? Is it leaning on a wall or the cube?
    How tall is the ladder?
    Would you be able to climb it easily?
    What is the ladder made of? How do you feel towards this?
    The ladder is a bit north west of the cube (if north is in front of me). It's wooden but not rickety. It's leaning against an entryway on the ceiling that leads to the roof. It feels like a means to experiencing freedom.

3. Horse
    Now place in the room a horse.
    Where is the horse in the room?
    How far is it from the cube?
    How far is it from the ladder?
    Is it roaming free or tied to anything? Does it have a saddle?
    What color is the horse? How do you feel about this color? How does the horse make you feel?
    The horse is a unicorn. I don't know why. It's north east of me, as far away from me as the ladder and not as close as the cube. It's white. It's sort of eyeballing me out of its left eye, as though it's waiting for me to ride it bareback. It's fairly large. It may be hungry. It has no saddle nor is it hitched to anything. So basically you get the sense that it's deliberately standing there for me.

4. Flowers
    First, are there flowers in the room? (if no, skip the #5)
    How many flower(s) are there?
    Where are the flowers in relation to the cube?
    What color(s) are the flower(s)? How do you feel towards that?
    There are flowers lining the interior walls, most notably on the wall north of me. They're in full bloom. I'm not sure what kind they are - they're not tropical or exotic. Nor are they roses and blue bonnets. Orange, purple, red.

5. Storm
    Add a storm. Describe the storm.
    Is it huge and all encompassing?
    Is it in the room itself or do you perceive it to be outside?
    What is the intensity of the storm? Is it a slight drizzle or a category 5 hurricane?
    How do you feel towards the storm?
    The storm is all encompassing. Rain drizzles down from the roof. There's thunder but no lightning. It might cause a flash flood, but it's nothing horrendous. It might even go away in an hour or so.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Wow, this is awesome!
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

What if your cube was on a table?
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]