User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The cube test (don't look at the answers/spoiler till you describe it all).

7w6 sx/so

I swear I've done this before. Catrific made a video about it but she didn't really go into detail much.

Alright, now time to analyze the answers.

7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

know ⏩ assist ⏩ survive Array Alaska's Avatar
    4w5 sx/sp
    ESI Fi

Thumbs down

Actually, I think I want to sit on my answer longer before posting. This was intense.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Hey, @Riva, check out my horse. It's a toy. I'm not sure what that says about me. haha...
    I was going to rep you about your wooden horsie; so that I could privately tease you :p. But now that you asked for it should we try to interpret it?
    Don't do that famous infj doorslam on me.

5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    This test is stupid.
    I got this result too.

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    I was going to rep you about your wooden horsie; so that I could privately tease you :p. But now that you asked for it should we try to interpret it?
    Don't do that famous infj doorslam on me.
    Now @Rivayou know I don't slam doors. I just quietly throw things, like shurikens.

Anyhow, I think the test was fun and your interpretation was fun, too. Thank you for posting it.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

My room wasn't so wide as it was long. There was a Rubik's Cube, solved, sitting very close to my perception. The ladder propped up against the far wall, and from under my feet to the four corners blossomed a field of various colored rather plain flowers. Then I was standing near a cliff, as far as the wall had once been, a storm in the distance.

I really didn't want to think about the horse. Too dynamic a character to imagine so static, like it could trot away at any second and my mind couldn't account for it.

Let me count the ways Array HelenOfTroy's Avatar
    7W6 sp/sx

I also think I have done this test in another thread but don't remember it. I do remember another one though, infact two, maybe I skipped the cube one. I do tend to make my answer complicated and elaborate, maybe this is indicitive in itself.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    I enjoyed reading the responses. Now for my curiosity: @Lexicon @Lux @Mane@affirmitiveanxiety @senza tema @Maddy @Chanaynay @Nicodemus, @Time, @OrangeAppled (i'm going to enjoy this), @Elfboy More to come
    i hope this mind fuck will be as good for me as it seems to be for you...

i'm tired, i'll read the interpretations tomorrow.

Senior Member Array The Great One's Avatar

1. Cube
    Imagine a room with nothing in it.
    How big is the room? Is it very large, small, etc? Is there a room or are you imagining vast open space?

Place in the room a cube.
    How big is the cube? How big is it in relation to the room?
    Where is the cube in the room?
    Is the cube on the ground or floating in the air?
    When you look at the cube are you facing a corner or a side?
    Is the cube transparent or opaque? (Can you see through it or is it solid?)
    What color is the cube? What do you think about that color?
    My cube is small at the moment but has the ability to grow larger and larger. The cube continually grows with time. The cube is at the center of the room so everyone can see it. My room that I'm in is absolutely huge. The goal is to make the cube so large that despite, how big the room is, everyone can see the cube.

2. Ladder
    Place in the room a ladder.
    Where is the ladder; in relation to the room?; in relation to the cube?
    Is the ladder leaning against anything? Is it leaning on a wall or the cube?
    How tall is the ladder?
    Would you be able to climb it easily?
    What is the ladder made of? How do you feel towards this?
    My ladder is along the side of my cube so that I can easily climb up the ladder. My cube is huge at this point and the climb up the ladder will be long, but eventually I will get to the top of the ladder and everyone will be beneath me.

3. Horse
    Now place in the room a horse.
    Where is the horse in the room?
    How far is it from the cube?
    How far is it from the ladder?
    Is it roaming free or tied to anything? Does it have a saddle?
    What color is the horse? How do you feel about this color? How does the horse make you feel?
    My horse is right along the side of my cube. It can take me from place to place. I don't trust it to roam free right away, but after time and training, I trust my horse to roam free and be untied.

4. Flowers
    First, are there flowers in the room? (if no, skip the #5)
    How many flower(s) are there?
    Where are the flowers in relation to the cube?
    What color(s) are the flower(s)? How do you feel towards that?
    There are no flowers.

5. Storm
    Add a storm. Describe the storm.
    Is it huge and all encompassing?
    Is it in the room itself or do you perceive it to be outside?
    What is the intensity of the storm? Is it a slight drizzle or a category 5 hurricane?
    How do you feel towards the storm?
    There is a heavy storm but it is outside and we are safe inside.

Banned Array
    5w6 sx/so

Apparently I'm the most egocentric person here since - as you can from my results in post #9, my cube was pretty much just as tall as the entire room, and it had a width that covored at least half of the space extending to the walls.