User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Phantonym

Well, that was fun.
    6 kids!?!?

Riva

I enjoyed reading the responses. Now for my curiosity: @Lexicon @Lux @Mane@affirmitiveanxiety @senza tema @Maddy @Chanaynay @Nicodemus, @Time, @OrangeAppled (i'm going to enjoy this), @Elfboy More to come

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I did this before on another forum. Here is my answer from there:
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Riva

^ thanks. I was just about to mention you just to see the description of the box. Thanks to your participation I have renewed confirmation of the test. @Amargith, @YWIR (your horse will have wings of an angel or will be frightened to death), @Edgar, @Comeback Girl, @fidelia, @Giggly, @greenfairy, @Z Buck McFate, @skylights, @UniqueMixture, @ReadingRainbows, @Il Morto Che Parla, @IndyAnnaJoan, @21%, @Chawie, @Ginkgo, @Aquarelle, @Rasofy

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

For the record, kids= cats for me

Not sure about the table though...

★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

1. Cube
    Imagine a room with nothing in it. How big is the room? Is it very large, small, etc? Is there a room or are you imagining vast open space?
    - It's not a room. It's just open plains, green and yellow, rolling ahead of me underneath a sunset sky.

Place in the room a cube.
    How big is the cube? How big is it in relation to the room? Where is the cube in the room? Is the cube on the ground or floating in the air? When you look at the cube are you facing a corner or a side? Is the cube transparent or opaque? (Can you see through it or is it solid?) What color is the cube? What do you think about that color?
    - It's a silvery-white glass cube hanging from the sky by a slender silver thread. I would call it big (it's about as tall as I am) but the landscape is never-endingly large, so the size doesn't really compare.
    I'm facing a side of the cube.

2. Ladder
    Place in the room a ladder. Where is the ladder; in relation to the room?; in relation to the cube? Is the ladder leaning against anything? Is it leaning on a wall or the cube? How tall is the ladder? Would you be able to climb it easily? What is the ladder made of? How do you feel towards this?
    - The ladder is leaning against one of the cube's sides, not the side I'm facing but the one to the left of that.
    It's thin and very tall. I wouldn't be able to climb it super easily but it wouldn't be crazy difficult either. The ladder is made of some kind of shiny black metal. It's a good ladder, slim but reliable. I feel pretty good about it.

3. Horse
    Now place in the room a horse. Where is the horse in the room? How far is it from the cube? How far is it from the ladder? Is it roaming free or tied to anything? Does it have a saddle? What color is the horse? How do you feel about this color? How does the horse make you feel?
    - The horse is running out of the horizon and towards the cube an. No saddle. It's not far from the ladder.
    It has a beautiful glossy golden coat and makes me feel excited and ready for adventure.

4. Flowers
    First, are there flowers in the room? (if no, skip the #5) How many flower(s) are there? Where are the flowers in relation to the cube? What color(s) are the flower(s)? How do you feel towards that?
    - Yes. There's a field of vivid scarlet poppies underneath the cube. I love scarlet poppies.

5. Storm
    Add a storm. Describe the storm. Is it huge and all encompassing? Is it in the room itself or do you perceive it to be outside? What is the intensity of the storm? Is it a slight drizzle or a category 5 hurricane? How do you feel towards the storm?
    - A big storm that descends from the sky and continues to swirl inside the cube. It's intense and dangerous but beautiful. I'm scared of it but it has a hypnotic quality and I'm also drawn to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Imagine a room with nothing in it.
    Is there a room or are you imagining vast open space?
    This is where I stopped playing.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    This is where I stopped playing.
    I didn't write it; only copy pasted it. Why don't you stop being a funkill for once and play along? Besides the mistake you pointed out isn't much noticeable when spoken. The op I copied it from obviously wasn't trying to be formal.

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Why don't you stop being a funkill for once and play along?
    Because if the questions are askew, so are the answers; taking the test then becomes a waste of time.

1. Cube
    Imagine a room with nothing in it.
    How big is the room? Is it very large, small, etc? Is there a room or are you imagining vast open space?
    1. Line: I think of the film Cube (1997). Is he trying to assign us roles from the film or a similar scenario?
    2. Line: Either he thinks nobody knows the film or this is something different.
    3. Line: Obviously, it is the standard-sized room from Cube. Of course my room is a room, pinhead. This test is stupid.

Love,
    Nico

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

As Lydia Deetz would say:

03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.