User Tag List

First 23456 Last

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I definately can use F very strongly sometimes, but my natural state is much more to reason things out. It makes sense that my reasonings are put to the service of very mystical and esoteric metaphysical conceptions, something INTPs seem to be uncomfortable with. Of course, I'm also deeply interested in the findings of science, but it's mainly to have more pieces for building up better and higher ideas. I guess you could say I see myself as an integrative systems and processes thinker.
    I would say all this applies to me as well, and the bolded was why I thought for so long that I was a T. Just sayin. Do you not resonate with the archetype, or just being a feeler? True, you don't seem like a counselor or confidante, but being a mystic and spiritual investigator fits exactly.

Take a look at famous INFJ's- they're pretty awesome! And INFJ's are most frequently mistyped as INTP's and INTJ's.

You're young. You may yet grow and evolve drastically, and settle on a type once your functions are fully developed around 30.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    I would say all this applies to me as well, and the bolded was why I thought for so long that I was a T. Just sayin. Do you not resonate with the archetype, or just being a feeler? True, you don't seem like a counselor or confidante, but being a mystic and spiritual investigator fits exactly.
    This is certainly something to consider. Just to use my diplomatic NF side however, I'm afraid they may not accept me.

Take a look at famous INFJ's- they're pretty awesome! And INFJ's are most frequently mistyped as INTP's and INTJ's.
    Plotinus, Jiddu Krishnamurti, Baruch Spinoza, Carl Gustav Jung, Plato - those names on the famous INFJ list resonated with me.

INTJ list notables - Isaac Newton, Friedrich Nietzsche, Bobby Fischer, Nikola Tesla, Stephen Hawking

On the whole, the INFJ list does indeed look more mystical, but it also looks less radical.

You're young. You may yet grow and evolve drastically, and settle on a type once your functions are fully developed around 30.
    Okay, well that's 11 years down the road. Surely I can make better progress in other directions for now, though things like a type would certainly help to support the developments.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

This is certainly something to consider. Just to use my diplomatic NF side however, I'm afraid they may not accept me.
    True, they may not.
    Plotinus, Jiddu Krishnamurti, Baruch Spinoza, Carl Gustav Jung, Plato - those names on the famous INFJ list resonated with me.

INTJ list notables - Isaac Newton, Friedrich Nietzsche, Bobby Fischer, Nikola Tesla, Stephen Hawking

On the whole, the INFJ list does indeed look more mystical, but it also looks less radical.
    Perhaps. I think science more radically changes humanity than philosophy- philosophy tends to reflect science.
    Okay, well that's 11 years down the road. Surely I can make better progress in other directions for now, though things like a type would certainly help to support the developments.
    Haha very true.

And all of my type opinions of the past have helped in my development. So I think whatever people are, as long as they take it as an opportunity for personal growth they will be fine.

Your results:

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (65%)
    your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (70%)
    your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (55%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (85%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (20%)
    your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (60%)
    your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (75%)
    your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (35%)
    your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    based on your results your type is likely - infj
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Ginkgo

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (45%)
    your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (65%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (90%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (95%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (60%)
    your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (45%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (65%)
    your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (50%)
    your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    based on your results your type is likely - infj

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (10%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (95%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (70%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (65%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (15%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (15%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (40%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (70%)

based on your results your type is likely - intp

/so predictable

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

Te 55%

Ti 45%

Ne 45%

Ni 25%

Se 30%

Si 55%

Fe 40%

Fi 40%

I'm not convinced that I use as much Fe as Fi. Aside from that...I suppose there may be some truth to my current typing.*

*Of course there is. I just don't want to have to retract any SJ-bashing I may have done.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

ReflecTcelfeR

this test called me an entp therefore i don't need punctuation any longer.

MBTI
    FREE

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (100%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (90%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (75%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (70%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (60%)

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (50%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (45%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (25%)

based on your results your type is likely - intp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    Ti (Introverted Thinking) (100%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (90%)
    No wonder you're conflicted.