User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Infinite Bubble

Wow, I forgot about this thing. Takes me back to the good old days of ignorance.

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (35%)
    your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (75%)
    your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (85%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (80%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (35%)
    your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (50%)
    your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (55%)
    your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (30%)
    your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    based on your results your type is likely - entp

It's a pretty terrible test. It asks mostly the wrong questions and assumes that behaviour = function. It's especially bad if you realise which questions mean which functions, which isn't exactly difficult. Spoiler contains my thoughts on the questions.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (70%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (30%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (80%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (90%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (65%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (80%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (30%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (90%)

Fi=Ni > Si=Ne > Te

based on your results your type is likely - unclear

That's a lot of unclear people. This test just doesn't work.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I remember I took this a while ago and it typed me as INFP.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Your results:

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (70%)
    your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (100%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (70%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (95%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (15%)
    your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (65%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (95%)
    your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (70%)
    your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    based on your results your type is likely - intp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (90%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (90%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (60%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (60%)

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (60%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (60%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (50%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (40%)
    based on your results your type is likely - infp
    This is really chaotic

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Wow, I've missed a whole discussion about myself. I hope it doesn't look to any people who know a lot about typology (and are favorably disposed towards me) that I'm not INFJ, because then I really don't know what I'd do. I guess I'd have to go back to XNTP again, and I've decided I don't fit it as well.

Regarding types I get along with:
    INTP- really well generally
    INTJ- combination of great and horrible
    INFJ- ok, but I don't know many irl
    ENFP- really well as friends
    INFP- kind of unstable
    ISFP- great, but they don't tend to be very intellectual
    ENTJ- pretty well overall
    ESTJ- one good friend
    ISTP- one good friend
    ESTP, ISTJ, ISFJ, ESFJ not much experience
    ENFJ- rather volatile

I can get along pretty well with anyone unless they go out of their way to mess with me.

@RaptorWizard: That's weird you got higher with Fi and Te than Fe and Ti. I've always thought you had very little of either. Granted, your judging functions don't jump out at me in general. I've always thought of you as a Ti user, but your Ti process always seems to be filtered through or mixed with some other kind of abstraction. You examine things, but it's never in a concrete or straightforward way. You are way more mystical and metaphysical than any INTP I've ever encountered. Even my Ni-dominated Ti use seems more directly analytical than much of your musings. So I'm going against the current and leaning away from INTP, although I really don't see you as INTJ either, and for certain not INFP. You are no kind of Fi dominant.

Although it must be said that I have not read through all of your cosmology threads- perhaps if I do I'll revise my opinion.

Somewhat unrelated gripe: Remember people telling me I couldn't be INTP because I was so confused? What happened to that? Obviously if RW is INTP he's a notable exception.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Try these other two:
    http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
    http://cognitivequiz.com/quiz.html

and see if you get similar results. I know the first one switches my Fe and Fi results from the one on similarminds. I like to take all three of them periodically and see which ones are most consistent.

EDIT: I think the second one is kind of lame, because the questions are worded in such a way that they sound attractive to any type of person. However, it's still good to get more data just to see how it fits with the rest.

The JCF results posted in my signature have been pretty consistent, and are combined with my assessment through study and analysis.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Okay, I'm including results for the first test.

and see if you get similar results. I know the first one switches my Fe and Fi results from the one on similarminds. I like to take all three of them periodically and see which ones are most consistent.
    My scores:

EDIT: I think the second one is kind of lame, because the questions are worded in such a way that they sound attractive to any type of person. However, it's still good to get more data just to see how it fits with the rest.
    Ya, I don't care to post what I got on that one.

The JCF results posted in my signature have been pretty consistent, and are combined with my assessment through study and analysis.
    The way we each tested could be from a very distorted lense. I wouldn't take it too confidently.

Okay, now I will make a responce to your other post above.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post

My scores:
    Well, if you consistently test as high on Te and Fi, I suppose you could be INTJ. You just don't seem like one to me.

To be fair, you don't seem like an F. The functions and the archetype for INFJ just seem to fit. I don't think I seem like an F either. But like I say, INTX fits well for you too. I just want to leave no stone unturned, and explore the path less traveled.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    @RaptorWizard: That's weird you got higher with Fi and Te than Fe and Ti. I've always thought you had very little of either. Granted, your judging functions don't jump out at me in general. I've always thought of you as a Ti user, but your Ti process always seems to be filtered through or mixed with some other kind of abstraction. You examine things, but it's never in a concrete or straightforward way. You are way more mystical and metaphysical than any INTP I've ever encountered. Even my Ni-dominated Ti use seems more directly analytical than much of your musings. So I'm going against the current and leaning away from INTP, although I really don't see you as INTJ either, and for certain not INFP. You are no kind of Fi dominant.
    I don't see myself as INFJ. The chances of me being F are very little to none. I definately can use F very strongly sometimes, but my natural state is much more to reason things out. It makes sense that my reasonings are put to the service of very mystical and esoteric metaphysical conceptions, something INTPs seem to be uncomfortable with. Of course, I'm also deeply interested in the findings of science, but it's mainly to have more pieces for building up better and higher ideas. I guess you could say I see myself as an integrative systems and processes thinker.

Although it must be said that I have not read through all of your cosmology threads- perhaps if I do I'll revise my opinion.
    It would take way too long to look at all of that stuff - I've been writing those crazy ramblings for 3 years now.

Somewhat unrelated gripe: Remember people telling me I couldn't be INTP because I was so confused? What happened to that? Obviously if RW is INTP he's a notable exception.
    It might be because we aren't INTP; either that or we're just very different from most people in general, even INTPs. Still, the craziest of the crazy seem to be the INJs, so perhaps we can build bridges to that platform.