User Tag List

First 567

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    This one made me think of my INTP:
    You and your mate are trapped in a cave.
    A captive audience...time to dredge up all those puns...

Good thing I like puns.
    I chuckled at that one, too. I hope your husband enjoys punishment as much as mine does.

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    you mean anyone who likes engaging in the Galactic domination and enslavement in order to drown puppies and gardening flowers for the express purpose of stomping on them, voted for Charles Manson for president... & has annexed Australia as a child?
    Of course this is evil. The higher purpose for Galactic domination and enslavement is making the world a better and more efficient place, because after all, we know best.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

(Score: 48 out of 200)
    24%

Mildly Evil

You really must try harder, scum! If you really want to be evil, you'll have to be more cruel, more devious, more conniving, and more confident! People probably already suspect that you are a little different, though they most likely think that you are merely irritable, prone to mood swings, or just plain cocky. If you want to acheive anything, you'll need to be more assertive with your evil tendencies. Try blowing something up, or even try spreading rumors about a co-worker's sexual orientation. That would be a good start, but be careful not to rest on your laurels.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Your EVIL Test Results

(Score: 157 out of 200)
    78.5%

Very EVIL!

Yes! You are very evil indeed! In fact, we are quite proud of your efforts to make the world a living hell. You will find that most mortal humans shiver with fear in your very presence, and that animals run and hide when you approach. You carry a frightening air of evil wherever you go, and just by talking to people you can easily (and sometimes inadvertantly) influence people into acts of cruely, dishonesty, disloyalty, and other various delightfully unpleasant actions. Mind you, you are certainly not perfect, but your evil stature has earned our respect (even though that probably means nothing to you, since you neither seek nor require anyone's approval). You have made admirable strides in our cause. Good job! I mean, BAD job!

note: I lied repetitively and obsessively on this test.
    However, should that not justify how evil I truly am?
    (Excuse me, the puppy is still sticking partway out of the blender, I'll be back in a moment...)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Mildly Evil
    (Score: 27 out of 200)
    13.5%

You really must try harder, scum! If you really want to be evil, you'll have to be more cruel, more devious, more conniving, and more confident! People probably already suspect that you are a little different, though they most likely think that you are merely irritable, prone to mood swings, or just plain cocky. If you want to acheive anything, you'll need to be more assertive with your evil tendencies. Try blowing something up, or even try spreading rumors about a co-worker's sexual orientation. That would be a good start, but be careful not to rest on your laurels

:P
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12