User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INXp

"Where's my 12-guage?!? Bring it now, woman!"

My dad actually said that to my mother after someone cut him off.

(Score: 120 out of 200)
    60%

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

(Score: 111 out of 200)
    55.5%

Fairly Evil

You think I would have scored higher after just finishing the book, "Evil: Inside Human Violence and Cruelty". *Shrug* I especially enjoyed Chapter 7, "The Joy of Hurting".
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

(Score: 102 out of 200)
    51%

Fairly Evil

You are definitely doing some fine work for us, you evil thing you! We're proud of your efforts to corrupt the world in which we exist. We can only hope that you will continue in your efforts to be destructive and cruel in the future. While you are certainly considered an asset to us, you will find that there is still room for improvement. If you can refrain from killing them, some of the other evil people around you may give you some inspiration or ideas on how you can continue to grow in your state of being evil. At this stage you are certainly prospering sufficiently to be one of our honored friends. Come to the dark side, you know you want to!

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Ah, there we go. Now you all know.

Fairly Evil
    Score: 107 out of 200 = 53.5%
    You are definitely doing some fine work for us, you evil thing you! We're proud of your efforts to corrupt the world in which we exist. We can only hope that you will continue in your efforts to be destructive and cruel in the future. While you are certainly considered an asset to us, you will find that there is still room for improvement. If you can refrain from killing them, some of the other evil people around you may give you some inspiration or ideas on how you can continue to grow in your state of being evil. At this stage you are certainly prospering sufficiently to be one of our honored friends. Come to the dark side, you know you want to!
    My reults. Same description.. only 139 out of 200. 69.something %

My INTP best friend has made reservations in hell for a tea party.
    I think I can finally RSVP her invitation.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Your EVIL Test Results
    60%
    Fairly Evil

That test is over ten years out of date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

Ok lets try one more time.

Anyway the Op is from the times when I knew very little about MBTI.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Your EVIL Test Results

(Score: 107 out of 200)
    53.5%

Fairly Evil

~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Your EVIL Test Results

(Score: 170 out of 200)
    85%

Very EVIL!

Yes! You are very evil indeed! In fact, we are quite proud of your efforts to make the world a living hell. You will find that most mortal humans shiver with fear in your very presence, and that animals run and hide when you approach. You carry a frightening air of evil wherever you go, and just by talking to people you can easily (and sometimes inadvertantly) influence people into acts of cruely, dishonesty, disloyalty, and other various delightfully unpleasant actions. Mind you, you are certainly not perfect, but your evil stature has earned our respect (even though that probably means nothing to you, since you neither seek nor require anyone's approval). You have made admirable strides in our cause. Good job! I mean, BAD job!

The questions are fun in a weird way. I know myself enough, just took it for my own amusement.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

Phantonym

Your EVIL Test Results

(Score: 64 out of 200)
    32%

Somewhat Evil

You've managed to achieve some evil in your life, though you probably feel that it isn't enough. Your soul (assuming you haven't sold it yet) searches for answers and meaning. You constantly worry about not being able to find the next step on the ladder of evil, and you remain fearful that your evil streak could end at any time if you don't soon find ways of being more evil, more cruel, and more destructive. Worry not, for we are here to help. Just follow the Evil-People link down at the bottom of this page.

Peachy.

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Cecilia View Post
    Your EVIL Test Results

(Score: 92 out of 200)
    86%

Very EVIL!

Yes! You are very evil indeed! In fact, we are quite proud of your efforts to make the world a living hell. You will find that most mortal humans shiver with fear in your very presence, and that animals run and hide when you approach. You carry a frightening air of evil wherever you go, and just by talking to people you can easily (and sometimes inadvertantly) influence people into acts of cruely, dishonesty, disloyalty, and other various delightfully unpleasant actions. Mind you, you are certainly not perfect, but your evil stature has earned our respect (even though that probably means nothing to you, since you neither seek nor require anyone's approval). You have made admirable strides in our cause. Good job! I mean, BAD job!

The questions are fun in a weird way. I know myself enough, just took it for my own amusement.

You cheat. I like it.