8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    (Score: 169 out of 200)
    84.5%
    Very EVIL!
    *lol* Now WHY doesn't this surprise me
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII?

Apparently, I'm Fairly Evil. It comes with the type, I guess... I've forgotten my percentage. I identify with the amoral philosophy of Camus' The Stranger, however.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Piece a cake

(Score: 141 out of 200)
    70.5%

Fairly Evil

You are definitely doing some fine work for us, you evil thing you! We're proud of your efforts to corrupt the world in which we exist. We can only hope that you will continue in your efforts to be destructive and cruel in the future. While you are certainly considered an asset to us, you will find that there is still room for improvement. If you can refrain from killing them, some of the other evil people around you may give you some inspiration or ideas on how you can continue to grow in your state of being evil. At this stage you are certainly prospering sufficiently to be one of our honored friends. Come to the dark side, you know you want to!
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Your EVIL Test Results
    (Score: 42 out of 200)
    21%

Mildly Evil

You really must try harder, scum! If you really want to be evil, you'll have to be more cruel, more devious, more conniving, and more confident! People probably already suspect that you are a little different, though they most likely think that you are merely irritable, prone to mood swings, or just plain cocky. If you want to acheive anything, you'll need to be more assertive with your evil tendencies. Try blowing something up, or even try spreading rumors about a co-worker's sexual orientation. That would be a good start, but be careful not to rest on your laurels.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Your EVIL Test Results

(Score: 66 out of 200)
    33%

Somewhat Evil

You've managed to achieve some evil in your life, though you probably feel that it isn't enough. Your soul (assuming you haven't sold it yet) searches for answers and meaning. You constantly worry about not being able to find the next step on the ladder of evil, and you remain fearful that your evil streak could end at any time if you don't soon find ways of being more evil, more cruel, and more destructive. Worry not, for we are here to help. Just follow the Evil-People link down at the bottom of this page.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hah, I tried to answer the first question..and it was already pretty black and white.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

beyondaurora

(Score: 34 out of 200)
    17%

Mildly Evil

You really must try harder, scum! If you really want to be evil, you'll have to be more cruel, more devious, more conniving, and more confident! People probably already suspect that you are a little different, though they most likely think that you are merely irritable, prone to mood swings, or just plain cocky. If you want to acheive anything, you'll need to be more assertive with your evil tendencies. Try blowing something up, or even try spreading rumors about a co-worker's sexual orientation. That would be a good start, but be careful not to rest on your laurels.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

(Score: 68 out of 200)
    34%

Somewhat Evil

You've managed to achieve some evil in your life, though you probably feel that it isn't enough. Your soul (assuming you haven't sold it yet) searches for answers and meaning. You constantly worry about not being able to find the next step on the ladder of evil, and you remain fearful that your evil streak could end at any time if you don't soon find ways of being more evil, more cruel, and more destructive. Worry not, for we are here to help. Just follow the Evil-People link down at the bottom of this page.

Quote Originally Posted by EvanTheClown View Post
    How is this a test for NTs?
    I just said that I am not 100% sure that others will like it. Since it looks to me that there is a lot of NT humor in it. If you like it, that's more then fine with me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

evil and/or cruel humor is often the best humor, me thinks.

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"