Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    it was a joke?!
    So was mine.

I should remember that sarcasm never works on the internet.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5 sx

1. Belief (98%)
    2. Maximizer
    3. Ideation
    4. Significance
    5. Developer
    6. Includer
    7. Intellection
    8. Restorative
    9. Individualization
    10. Fairness

Bottom 5:
    30. Futuristic
    31. Strategic
    32. Discipline
    33. Focus
    34. Positivity (47%)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I've taken the paid/official test a couple times before. These results are a little different. Focus and Achiever were in my top 5 both prior times. Achiever was my highest score I think last time. Discipline and Self Assurance were never in the top 5. Significance and Strategic were in the top 5 one time and not the other. I don't think the description for Focus or Achiever are actually that good here - at least they don't match what I remember reading in the book. I recall "restorative" being in the top 5 for me before and I got a 62 on this test. I think this is probably an unofficial/illegal knock off test that is not particularly accurate.

Best

98 Command People strong in the Command theme have presence. They can take control of a situation and make decisions.
    93 Significance People strong in the Significance theme want to be very important in the eyes of others. They are independent and want to be recognized.
    93 Strategic People strong in the Strategic theme create alternative ways to proceed. Faced with any given scenario, they can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues.
    91 Ideation People strong in the Ideation theme are fascinated by ideas. They are able to find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena.
    91 Discipline People strong in the Discipline theme enjoy routine and structure. Their world is best described by the order they create
    89 Self-Assurance People strong in the Self-assurance theme feel confident in their ability to manage their own lives. They possess an inner compass that gives them confidence that their decisions are right.
    89 Focus People strong in the Focus theme can take a direction, follow through, and make the corrections necessary to stay on track. They prioritize, then act.
    84 Achiever People strong in the Achiever theme have a great deal of stamina and work hard. They take great satisfaction from being busy and productive.

Worst

53 Empathy People strong in the Empathy theme can sense the feelings of other people by imagining themselves in others' lives or others' situations.
    51 Positivity People strong in the Positivity theme have an enthusiasm that is contagious. They are upbeat and can get others excited about what they are going to do.
    51Context People strong in the Context theme enjoy thinking about the past. They understand the present by researching its history.
    42 Includer People strong in the Inclusiveness theme are accepting of others. They show awareness of those who feel left out, and make an effort to include them.
    42Harmony People strong in the Harmony theme look for consensus. They don't enjoy conflict; rather, they seek areas of agreement.
    38 Woo People strong in the Woo theme love the challenge of meeting new people and winning them over. They derive satisfaction from breaking the ice and making a connection with another person.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    ughh i tried. it's too long. i fear the pay off won't be worth it.
    There is a book this is based on, "Now Recognize Your Strengths". It's pretty good. The basic idea is that you are better off investing your energy on developing your strengths and applying them vs. getting better at things you are naturally weak at. People waste way too much time trying to get better at things where they don't have talent and don't focus their energies enough on applying themselves where they do. It makes a lot of sense actually.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    There is a book this is based on, "Now Recognize Your Strengths". It's pretty good. The basic idea is that you are better off investing your energy on developing your strengths and applying them vs. getting better at things you are naturally weak at. People waste way too much time trying to get better at things where they don't have talent and don't focus their energies enough on applying themselves where they do. It makes a lot of sense actually.
    are you telling me it is worth it?

maybe i'll try again...i had gotten to #62 and think i just had too much coffee to finish.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    are you telling me it is worth it?

maybe i'll try again...i had gotten to #62 and think i just had too much coffee to finish.
    I would actually take the official one and look at these materials here.

http://www.strengthsfinder.com/home.aspx

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I would actually take the official one and look at these materials here.

http://www.strengthsfinder.com/home.aspx
    Alright ill look into it. Thanks.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Ideation
    Learner
    Harmony
    Fairness
    Developer
    -----------
    Maximizer
    Positivity
    Command
    Woo
    Achiever

It seems like a person could not be both high on Developer and low on Maximizer . . .
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Ideation
    Learner
    Harmony
    Fairness
    Developer
    -----------
    Maximizer
    Positivity
    Command
    Woo
    Achiever

It seems like a person could not be both high on Developer and low on Maximizer . . .
    wasn't the developer theme about recognizing potential in others and spotting small areas of improvement? whereas maximizer was about focusing on strengths?
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    wasn't the developer theme about recognizing potential in others and spotting small areas of improvement? whereas maximizer was about focusing on strengths?
    Mmmhmm. Seems similar to me or at least similar enough that one wouldn't be very bad and one and very good at the other.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers