• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What D&D character are you?

TenebrousReflection

MBTI Type
INFp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Chaotic Good Elf Bard

Alignment:
Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Secondary Class:

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Law and Chaos:
Law ----- (-1)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Good and Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XX (2)
Evil ---- (-1)

Race:
Human ---- X (1)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Gnome ---- XXXXXX (6)
Halfling - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Dwarf ---- (0)
Half-Orc - XXXXXXX (7)

Class:
Fighter -- XXXX (4)
Barbarian -XXXXX (5)
Ranger --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Monk ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Paladin -- XXXXX (5)
Cleric --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Mage ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Druid ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Thief ---- (-7)
Bard ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

As mentioned by others, the class part seems messed up when comparing score and results.

Aside from the test stuff, I tend to prefer playing gnome wizards, but halfling druid is what I think would be the closest personality match. The alignment part is close enough, but I tend to play neutral good or pure neutral.

taoista

MBTI Type
infp
Neutral Good Elf Fighter

Alignment:
Law and Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Good and Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Evil ---- (0)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXX (6)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXX (9)
Gnome ---- XXXX (4)
Halfling - XXXXX (5)
Dwarf ---- XXXXX (5)
Half-Orc - XXXXX (5)

Class:
Fighter -- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Barbarian -XXXXXXXX (8)
Ranger --- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Monk ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Paladin -- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Cleric --- XXXXX (5)
Mage ----- XX (2)
Druid ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Thief ---- (-3)
Bard ----- XXXXXXX (7)

I used to be a true neutral, and not a fighter. Things change.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
You Are A:
Chaotic Neutral Half-Orc Barbarian

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral characters are unstable, and frequently insane. They believe in disorder first and foremost, and will thus strive for that disorder in everything they do. This means that they will do whatever seems 'fun' or 'novel' at any given time.

Race:
Half-Orcs are often brutish and mean creatures, unaccepted by both thier heritages. They are little better than orcs. But some can be clever and successful in the society of adventurers

Primary Class:
Barbarians live outside the 'civilized' They have tribal goverments, and are often nomads. What they may lack in refinement is balanced by there strength of individual character and ability to survive.

Secondary Class:

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Law and Chaos:
Law ----- (-1)
Neutral - (0)

Good and Evil:
Good ---- (0)
Neutral - X (1)
Evil ---- X (1)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Elf - XXXXX (5)
Elf ------ XXXX (4)
Gnome ---- XX (2)
Halfling - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Dwarf ---- X (1)
Half-Orc - XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Class:
Fighter -- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Barbarian -XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Ranger --- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Monk ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Paladin -- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Cleric --- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Mage ----- X (1)
Druid ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Thief ---- (-4)
Bard ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

wow... I didn't realize I was so wild.

Negative_

You Are A:
Chaotic Evil Elf Mage

Alignment:
Chaotic Evil characters are the most 'evil' people out there. They are willing to do anything to get ahead, and will kill anyone who stands in their way. A chaotic evil person sees no value in order and governments, and believes to the utmost in the tenant that 'Might Makes Right'.

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
Mages harness the magical energies for their own use. Spells, spell books, and long hours in the library are their loves. While often not physically strong, their mental talents can make up for this.

Secondary Class:

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Law and Chaos:
Law ----- X (1)
Neutral - XXX (3)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXX (8)

Good and Evil:
Good ---- (-3)
Neutral - (0)
Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXX (7)
Halfling - X (1)
Dwarf ---- XXXXX (5)
Half-Orc - XXXXXXXX (8)

Class:
Fighter -- (0)
Barbarian - (-2)
Ranger --- XXXX (4)
Monk ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Paladin -- (-1)
Cleric --- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Mage ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Druid ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Thief ---- X (1)

Liason

I'm more offensive in person!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Chaotic Evil Human Mage

Chaotic Evil Human Mage

Alignment:
Chaotic Evil characters are the most 'evil' people out there. They are willing to do anything to get ahead, and will kill anyone who stands in their way. A chaotic evil person sees no value in order and governments, and believes to the utmost in the tenant that 'Might Makes Right'.

Race:
Humans are the 'average' race. They have the shortest life spans, and because of this, they tend to avoid the racial prejudices that other races are known for. They are also very curious and tend to live 'for the moment'.

Primary Class:
Mages harness the magical energies for their own use. Spells, spell books, and long hours in the library are their loves. While often not physically strong, their mental talents can make up for this.

Secondary Class:

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Law and Chaos:
Law ----- XX (2)
Neutral - XX (2)
Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good and Evil:
Good ---- (-1)
Neutral - XXXX (4)
Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXX (8)
Elf ------ (-1)
Gnome ---- XXXXX (5)
Halfling - (-5)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXX (6)
Half-Orc - XXXXXXXXX (9)

Class:
Fighter -- (-1)
Barbarian -XXXXXXX (7)
Ranger --- (0)
Monk ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Paladin -- XX (2)
Cleric --- XXXX (4)
Mage ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Druid ---- XXX (3)
Thief ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Bard ----- XXXXXXXX (8)

Zelath

MBTI Type
INfP
True Neutral Half-Elf Bard

Alignment:
True Neutral characters are very rare. They believe that balance is the most important thing, and will not side with any other force. They will do whatever is necessary to preserve that balance, even if it means switching allegiances suddenly.

Race:
Half-Elves are a cross between a human and an elf. They are smaller, like their elven ancestors, but have a much shorter lifespan. They are sometimes looked down upon as half-breeds, but this is rare. They have both the curious drive of humans and the patience of elves.

Primary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Law and Chaos:
Law ----- XX (2)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good and Evil:
Good ---- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Evil ---- (0)

Race:
Human ---- XXX (3)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Elf ------ XXXX (4)
Gnome ---- XXX (3)
Halfling - XXXXXXXX (8)
Dwarf ---- (-8)
Half-Orc - XXX (3)

Class:
Fighter -- XXX (3)
Barbarian -X (1)
Ranger --- XX (2)
Monk ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Paladin -- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Cleric --- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Mage ----- XXX (3)
Druid ---- XXXXXX (6)
Thief ---- XXX (3)
Bard ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5

Lawful Good Halfling Paladin

Alignment:
Lawful Good characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.

Race:
Halflings are short and fat, like minuature people. (Think 'Hobbits') They enjoy the easy life, but aren't averse to the idea of an adventure from time to time. They get along with all races, and are known for their senses of humor. Halflings also tend to be light of foot, and can move quietly when necessary.

Primary Class:
Paladins are the Holy Warriors. They have been chosen by a God/dess to be their representative on Earth, and must follow the code of that deity, or risk severe penalties. They tend towards being righteous, but not generally to excess.

Secondary Class:

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Law and Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XXX (3)
Chaos --- XX (2)

Good and Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - XX (2)
Evil ---- (-2)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Elf ------ XXXX (4)
Gnome ---- XX (2)
Halfling - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Dwarf ---- (-1)
Half-Orc - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Class:
Fighter -- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Barbarian -XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Ranger --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Monk ----- XXXXX (5)
Paladin -- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Cleric --- XXXXXXXX (8)
Mage ----- (-3)
Druid ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Thief ---- (-11)
Bard ----- XXXXXXX (7)

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'll do the test in a minute, but before I do, I want y'all to know my fellow nerd friends have dubbed me the Edwin Odesseiron of the group and I seem to fall into playing that kind of character most times just naturally. For those who know who he is, my results might be interesting :D

Oh, and when not being him, I'm usually a cleric of some kind.

But I've noticed an awkward question already - what to do with the coins? Buy a shit hot item of course, that makes me more powerful!!

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hahahaha I got chaotic evil half-orc mage hahahaha

Well Edwin's lawful evil human mage, so close... :laugh:

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
ha, yeah...

actually if I took my second highest scores i'd be chaotic neutral human cleric... that's quite a difference!!

stupid test!

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hey, this is full of spoony bards...

True Neutral Half-Elf Bard

Alignment:
True Neutral characters are very rare. They believe that balance is the most important thing, and will not side with any other force. They will do whatever is necessary to preserve that balance, even if it means switching allegiances suddenly.

Race:
Half-Elves are a cross between a human and an elf. They are smaller, like their elven ancestors, but have a much shorter lifespan. They are sometimes looked down upon as half-breeds, but this is rare. They have both the curious drive of humans and the patience of elves.

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Law and Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXX (6)
Chaos --- XXXX (4)

Good and Evil:
Good ---- XXXX (4)
Neutral - XXXXXX (6)
Evil ---- (0)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Elf ------ XXXXXXX (7)
Gnome ---- XXXXXX (6)
Halfling - X (1)
Dwarf ---- (-4)
Half-Orc - XXXXXXXX (8)

Class:
Fighter -- XXXX (4)
Barbarian -XXXXXXXX (8)
Ranger --- X (1)
Monk ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Paladin -- XXX (3)
Cleric --- XXXXXXXX (8)
Mage ----- XXXX (4)
Druid ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Thief ---- (-1)
Bard ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
True Neutral Halfling Mage

Alignment:

Race:
Halflings are short and fat, like minuature people. (Think 'Hobbits') They enjoy the easy life, but aren't averse to the idea of an adventure from time to time. They get along with all races, and are known for their senses of humor. Halflings also tend to be light of foot, and can move quietly when necessary.

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Law and Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good and Evil:
Good ---- XXX (3)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Evil ---- (0)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Elf ------ XXXXXXX (7)
Gnome ---- XXXXX (5)
Halfling - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Dwarf ---- (-1)
Half-Orc - XXXX (4)

Class:
Fighter -- (0)
Barbarian - (-1)
Ranger --- (0)
Monk ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Paladin -- (0)
Cleric --- XXXXXX (6)
Mage ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Druid ---- X (1)
Thief ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Alright! Playing 4.0 here so here's my current campaign's character.

Unaligned Tiefling Fighter

Unaligned - means I have an uneven doorway that's hard to open and the latch doesn't exactly match the hole... and that I'm your average person, neither good or evil.

Tiefling - means I rock face. They're human demon mixes, with sexy ram-like horns and amazonian bodies.

Fighter - means I break things with pointy stabby objects and to hell with that rubix cube.

Edit: >.> .. In my excitement for this thread, I didn't bother to read it.. so I'll take the test now. Lol.

Alignment:
Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Race:
Humans are the 'average' race. They have the shortest life spans, and because of this, they tend to avoid the racial prejudices that other races are known for. They are also very curious and tend to live 'for the moment'.

Primary Class:
Barbarians live outside the 'civilized' They have tribal goverments, and are often nomads. What they may lack in refinement is balanced by there strength of individual character and ability to survive.

Secondary Class:

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Law and Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good and Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Evil ---- (-2)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Half-Elf - XXXX (4)
Elf ------ XXXXX (5)
Gnome ---- XX (2)
Halfling - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Dwarf ---- (-2)
Half-Orc - XXXXXX (6)

Class:
Fighter -- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Barbarian -XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Ranger --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Monk ----- XXX (3)
Paladin -- XX (2)
Cleric --- XXXXXX (6)
Mage ----- (-1)
Druid ---- XXXX (4)
Thief ---- (-4)
Bard ----- (-1)

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Chaotic Neutral Elf Barbarian. Rarrr!

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Chaotic Neutral Elf Barbarian. Rarrr!

Elf barbarians.. it makes me think of some skinny pale guy dressed in oversized football shoulder pads and a loincloth that looks heavier than he struggling to lift a bastard sword...

yugyug

MBTI Type
I?TP
I want to be a human ranger like Geoff is, but this is what the test said.

Neutral Good Elf Bard

Alignment:
Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Race:

Primary Class:

sleeptowin

MBTI Type
INTJ
I was seriously dissapointed with my results, I was hoping to be a Chaotic Neutral (insert random race) Thief.

You Are A:

Chaotic Good Elf Mage

Alignment:
Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

Race:

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Law and Chaos:
Law ----- XXX (3)
Neutral - XXX (3)
Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good and Evil:
Good ---- XXX (3)
Neutral - (0)
Evil ---- XX (2)

Race:
Human ---- (-4)
Half-Elf - XXX (3)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXX (9)
Gnome ---- XXX (3)
Halfling - XXXX (4)
Dwarf ---- (-2)
Half-Orc - XX (2)

Class:
Fighter -- XX (2)
Barbarian - (-11)
Ranger --- X (1)
Monk ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Paladin -- XXXXXX (6)
Cleric --- XXXX (4)
Mage ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Druid ---- XX (2)
Thief ---- X (1)
Bard ----- XXXXX (5)

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Trying to answer everything as if it were real life, I got :

Chaotic Good Halfling Bard

I thought I'd be a Half-Elf Ranger. That's my secondary class anyway.