• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics tests: Find your sociotype!

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
By popular request, here are a few socionics tests for finding your sociotype.

Sociotype.com socionics test
Shortened form of Talanov's Inventory
Gulenko's Translated Test
The Splendid Socionics Test
Sociotypograph Reinin dichotomy test
other tests

Most of the times when taken these tests provide an accurate result, but occasionally they miss, so be sure to read through socionics type profiles to verify your type by its description.

Edit: found a few Socionics duality facebook groups for anyone who wants to join, share your feedback, help plan meetups, etc.

LII (INTj) and ESE (ESFj) - https://www.facebook.com/groups/637927229570789/
SEI (ISFp) and ILE (ENTp) - Log into Facebook | Facebook
EIE (ENFj) and LSI (ISTj) - Log into Facebook | Facebook
IEI (INFp) and SLE (ESTp) - Log into Facebook | Facebook
ESI (ISFj) and LIE (ENTj) - Log into Facebook | Facebook
ILI (INTp) and SEE (ESFp) - https://www.facebook.com/groups/159718304209793/
EII (INFj) and LSE (ESTj) - https://www.facebook.com/groups/152653944921410/
IEE (ENFp) and SLI (ISTp) - https://www.facebook.com/groups/136180576579475/

Last edited by a moderator:

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
omg, the wording of the questions on the second test is driving me crazy. I don't think it was written by an english speaker.

I score ENTP on many tests but ultimately only agree with Se base. What I see is what I see. I usually depend on other people to tell me all the surrounding invisible circumstances of a situation. I also get very distracted. For example, the only reason I'm in front of my computer right now is because I was looking for my water bottle and I was supposed to be eating breakfast. Now I'm just hungry and distracted. :dry:

ENTP(Don Quixote) - 240
ESTP(Zhukov) - 235
ESTJ(Stirlitz) - 220

INTP(Balzac) - 215
ENTJ(Jack London) - 205
ISTP(Gabin) - 190
ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 180
ENFP(Huxley) - 180
ESFP(Napoleon) - 175
ESFJ(Hugo) - 160
INTJ(Robespierre) - 145
ENFJ(Hamlet) - 145
ISFP(Dumas) - 135
ISFJ(Dreiser) - 125
INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 90
INFP(Yesenin) - 80

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
sulfit said:
Most of the time these tests provide an accurate result, but occasionally they miss [...]
The first test has given me 4 or 5 different results: ENFj, INFp, ENTj, and one or both of the INTx types. The second one, which I've taken fewer times than the first one, has only given me 2 or 3 different types, but it usually says I'm an INXj even though I devalue Ne and Si.

The slider in the picture section of the first test is very ambiguous. It isn't labeled in any way except perhaps by the pictures under it. But you choose the picture you like best purely by means of a mouse click, or at least you do if you leave the slider untouched. If you move the slider, it could be considered that the slider's position is then choosing the picture you like best and that your click has been turned into nothing more than a go-ahead signal. That would be a bit bizarre, but on a purely visual level it makes more sense than the idea that one unlabeled end of the slider means an emphatic "yes" and the other, an emphatic "no." Of course, earlier in the test, the right sides of the sliders are labeled as the positive sides. Perhaps we're supposed to assume that, in spite of the visual incongruity of it, that trend continues through the picture section of the test.

Another thing I didn't like about the first test is the branching path it travels down. You end up with a different set of questions depending on where it thinks you fall on the N/S and T/F dichotomies. In my case, I sometimes found myself having to push the slider in one of two directions neither of which I related to in the least, when, if the test had decided I fell elsewhere on the dichotomies or progressed in a less restricted fashion, I might have had some viable choices to make.

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
omg, the wording of the questions on the second test is driving me crazy. I don't think it was written by an english speaker.
The questions did look like they were translated very awkwardly. I've substituted the second test with another one.

G

garbage

'k

Extended Socionics Test
Your Sociotype: ILI-1Ni (INTp)

socionictest.net
[EII] INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 235
[IEI] INFP(Yesenin) - 230
[LII] INTJ(Robespierre) - 230

Mizami
Your result
EIE

These types might also be considered
EII
LIE
LII

For example, the only reason I'm in front of my computer right now is because I was looking for my water bottle and I was supposed to be eating breakfast. Now I'm just hungry and distracted. :dry:
Wow, this one made me chuckle

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
socionictest.net
ESFJ(Hugo) - 225
ESTJ(Stirlitz) - 205
ENTJ(Jack London) - 200

Mizami
SLE Your result

SEE These types might also be considered
ILE
IEE

Most of the time they give an accurate result? Which one? :D

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your Sociotype: ILI-0 (INTp)

ILI Your result
LII These types might also be considered
ILE
LIE
IEI These types are not very likely
SLI
EII
LSI
IEE These types are quite unlikely
SLE
EIE
LSE
SEI these types are extremely unlikely
ESI
SEE
ESE

This is your result:

INTJ(Robespierre) - 310
INTP(Balzac) - 280

ENTP(Don Quixote) - 255

ISTP(Gabin) - 215
INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 210
ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 205
INFP(Yesenin) - 200
ESTP(Zhukov) - 190
ENFJ(Hamlet) - 185
ENTJ(Jack London) - 180
ISFP(Dumas) - 175
ENFP(Huxley) - 160
ESTJ(Stirlitz) - 155
ISFJ(Dreiser) - 145
ESFP(Napoleon) - 135
ESFJ(Hugo) - 120

Dafuq got more on Robespierre than Balzac on the third test but this could be because the test was translated using Google Translate. It's sometimes difficult to understand what the questions try to pertain to. Also, I think I understand socionics too well as a system so it's easy for me to manipulate the results even if I answer honestly. It essentially means that I know how to score ILI even if I don't try to. Granted, it's my actual sociotype but regardless.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Thanks, Sulfit, for posting these links:)

On the first and second one I got an LII. Okay, LII...I can buy that. I need to read up on it a bit more. I think now that it makes three times in a row that I've scored an LII.

But on the third one...eek...what's wrong with that test? The language is bizarre. I didn't understand half the questions because they're written in some sort of grammatically incorrect broken English and I scored a...well...see for yourself...me, an ENTJ? Naw, that test is wacked. I can buy the second score but I don't see myself as an ENTJ! [I mean, really? oh, good grief, not that there's anything wrong with ENTJs. I just don't see myself as one.] That test reads like it was written by someone who speaks English as a second langauge and doesn't have a good understanding of its grammatical structure. I didn't understand half of what it was asking me. So, I gave up after that one and decided to get back to work.

This is your result:

ENTJ(Jack London) - 200
INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 185
INFP(Yesenin) - 180
INTP(Balzac) - 180

ESFP(Napoleon) - 165
ENFJ(Hamlet) - 165
INTJ(Robespierre) - 165
ENTP(Don Quixote) - 160
ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 155
ISFJ(Dreiser) - 145
ENFP(Huxley) - 145
ESTP(Zhukov) - 130
ESTJ(Stirlitz) - 130
ESFJ(Hugo) - 105
ISFP(Dumas) - 100
ISTP(Gabin) - 90

My personal opinion, a very bizarre test and not accurate because the wording is so awkward that I'm not sure what they're asking me. Also, the grammatical and spelling errors are very distracting.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Okay, just read other comments about the second test. Thanks. I'll come back later and try out the substitute one, too.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
On the second quiz, I scored ILI. This is a fairly typical result for me on socionics tests for some reason.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
First test: INFp-0Ni (IEI)

EII (INFj): 94% as likely as IEI.
IEE (ENFp): 93% as likely as IEI.
EIE (ENFj): 81% as likely as IEI.

Second one:

IEI Your result

IEE These types might also be considered
EII
EIE

Third one

This is your result:

ENFP(Huxley) - 275
INFP(Yesenin) - 260
ISFP(Dumas) - 255

INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 250
ENFJ(Hamlet) - 240
ESFJ(Hugo) - 235
ESFP(Napoleon) - 230
ENTP(Don Quixote) - 215
INTJ(Robespierre) - 185
INTP(Balzac) - 175
ENTJ(Jack London) - 160
ISTP(Gabin) - 140
ESTP(Zhukov) - 140
ESTJ(Stirlitz) - 125
ISFJ(Dreiser) - 125
ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 110

...yeah. Oh welp.

First quiz: ESI-1Fi
SEE (ESFp): 70% as likely as ESI.
EII (INFj): 70% as likely as ESI.
SEI (ISFp): 69% as likely as ESI.

Second quiz:
ESI Your result
EII These types might also be considered
ESE
EIE

Third Quiz:
ISFJ(Dreiser) - 275
ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 235
INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 225

I mostly test ESI or EII, so yeah.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
It's late so I only did the first one but I got this:

Test Results

Your Sociotype: EII-2Fi (INFj)

Other Possible Types

IEE (ENFp): 95% as likely as EII.
EIE (ENFj): 78% as likely as EII.
IEI (INFp): 66% as likely as EII.

Interestingly these descriptions are extremely relatable:

Extroverted Ethics (Fe, )

EIIs can become expressive and very lively in groups for brief periods of time, but they always gravitate to deep, focused communication between two people or a small, close-knit group. They tend to shun wildness and prefer serious, more sensitive communication.

EIIs are usually very straightforward about their feelings in front of others; what you see from them is what you get. Even at a party where everyone is supposed to be happy, they still find it hard to conceal their true feelings when they are in a bad mood. This can create distaste among the rest who feel that the EII is not cooperating by contributing to the positive and boisterous mood. This tends to lead others who don't know the EII well to have a misconception that he/she is a grouchy person by nature.

Introverted Intuition (Ni, )

The individual is quite adept at following discussions on the developments of present trends into the future and at contributing to them on occasion if he feels so inclined, but he does not take that as seriously compared to investigating possibilities in the areas he is interested in at present. He usually dismisses supernatural claims as being silly, wishful thinking, unless they happen to be related to the very specific religion he feels inclined to believe in and which he may be inclined to make part of his leisure activities.

The individual is also not naive to future happenings. He will often warn others of negative consequences. In this way, he uses his Ni to help the PoLR of his dual. However, unlike an EIE, he will not often take his own advice nor expect others to. His Se PoLR makes it impossible for him to demand that others heed his advice, and his Ne-ego makes him place more value in the possibility that he is wrong - and that things will play out differently - than in avoiding foreseeable disasters.

Nicki

Retired
SEE(ESFp)-Se

ESE-ESFj
ESI-ISFj
SEI-ISFp

Your result
LSE

These types might also be considered
SLE
LSI
SLI

ESTP(Zhukov) - 260
ESTJ(Stirlitz) - 250
ESFJ(Hugo) - 245

ISTP(Gabin) - 235
ENTP(Don Quixote) - 220
ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 215
ENTJ(Jack London) - 205
ISFP(Dumas) - 195
INTP(Balzac) - 190
ENFP(Huxley) - 185
ESFP(Napoleon) - 180
ISFJ(Dreiser) - 175
ENFJ(Hamlet) - 170
INTJ(Robespierre) - 170
INFP(Yesenin) - 120
INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 100

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
By popular request, here are a few socionics tests for finding your sociotype.

Most of the time these tests provide an accurate result, but occasionally they miss, so be sure to read through type profiles to verify your type.

According to the third link:
ENTJ(Jack London) - 210
ENTP(Don Quixote) - 205
ENFP(Huxley) - 200
Mostly inaccurate, and badly written.

Second one:
SEE Your result
IEE These types might also be considered
SLE
ILE
ESE These types are not very likely
EIE
LSE
LIE
SEI These types are quite unlikely
IEI
SLI
ILI
ESI these types are extremely unlikely
EII
LSI
LII

Probably also inaccurate. Maybe I just suck at these and don't know what the real answers are.

Last one: ILE
LII (INTj): 89% as likely as ILE.
LSI (ISTj): 61% as likely as ILE.
SLE (ESTp): 60% as likely as ILE.

Well, I'm not ENTJ whatever the tests think...

Maybe the three results combined are saying I'm ENTP? That's plausible. I haven't read about socionics except information about cognitive functions, but I don't understand systems as well independent of one another. I have to see the patterns and interconnections and fit them into one larger thing. Or I just really like doing the latter.

Nicodemus

INTJ(Robespierre) - 270
INTP(Balzac) - 245
INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 225

ENTJ(Jack London) - 205
ENTP(Don Quixote) - 205
ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 195
ENFJ(Hamlet) - 175
ESTJ(Stirlitz) - 170
ESTP(Zhukov) - 170
ISTP(Gabin) - 170
ENFP(Huxley) - 155
ISFJ(Dreiser) - 150
ISFP(Dumas) - 145
INFP(Yesenin) - 140
ESFJ(Hugo) - 140
ESFP(Napoleon) - 120

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Did the third one, which was as bizarrely worded as [MENTION=10984]DJ Arendee[/MENTION] mentioned it was, although he said second.

This is your result:

ISFP(Dumas) - 290
INFP(Yesenin) - 265
ENFP(Huxley) - 220

ESFJ(Hugo) - 215
INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 210
ENTP(Don Quixote) - 210
ESFP(Napoleon) - 205
INTJ(Robespierre) - 195
ISFJ(Dreiser) - 195
ENFJ(Hamlet) - 190
INTP(Balzac) - 190
ESTJ(Stirlitz) - 175
ISTP(Gabin) - 165
ESTP(Zhukov) - 145
ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 130
ENTJ(Jack London) - 120

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
First quiz: ESI-1Fi
SEE (ESFp): 70% as likely as ESI.
EII (INFj): 70% as likely as ESI.
SEI (ISFp): 69% as likely as ESI.

Second quiz:
ESI Your result
EII These types might also be considered
ESE
EIE

Third Quiz:
ISFJ(Dreiser) - 275
ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 235
INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 225

I mostly test ESI or EII, so yeah.

Just based on your noir avatar I'd agree with esi, haha
[MENTION=15773]greenfairy[/MENTION]

damn your results are a mess. did you take the test with your eyes closed? Based on your results Ne Ego seems to be up near the top. most Ne ego 9's I've met have been either LII, EII, or IEE but I'm not familiar with any ILE 9's. Most of the E9's I've met have had a hard time with typology.

MetalMoon

Your Sociotype: EII-1Fi (INFj)
Other Possible Types

IEE (ENFp): 96% as likely as EII.
IEI (INFp): 62% as likely as EII.
EIE (ENFj): 55% as likely as EII.

Pretty accurate. Those are the types I get most often. No idea which is my true type, though, both in MBTI and socionics :p

I skipped most of the introversion/extroversion questions, because I'm honestly not sure. One thing i know is that I'm intuitive and a feeler. Everything else...bleh.