• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics tests: Find your sociotype!

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Extended Socionics Test
Your Sociotype: EII-1Fi (INFj)

IEE (ENFp): 90% as likely as EII.
IEI (INFp): 80% as likely as EII.
ESI (ISFj): 72% as likely as EII.

socionictest.net
ISFP(Dumas) - 220
INFP(Yesenin) - 220
INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 215

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Your Sociotype: LII-1Ti TiNe (INTj)
Logical Intuitive Introvert - The Analyst

Other Possible Types

ILE (ENTp): 82% as likely as LII.
ILI (INTp): 72% as likely as LII.
LSI (ISTj): 68% as likely as LII.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ILI Te

SLI (ISTp): 84%
LIE (ENTj): 80%
LSE (ESTj): 68%

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
SEI Fe

Other Possible Types:
ESE (ESFj): 85% as likely as SEI.
ESI (ISFj): 82% as likely as SEI.
IEI (INFp): 72% as likely as SEI.

:shock: Well that's the first time I've ever scored as an Fe subtype. What is happening?!

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
LII 1Ti

ILE 81%
LSI 58%
LIE 51%

Alpha alpha beta gamma.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Sociotype: ILE-1Ne NeTi (ENTp)​

However..

ILI (INTp): 98% as likely as ILE​

And Quadra values were 26% Alpha, 24% Beta, 23% Gamma, and 26% Delta.

Fantastic .

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
SEE-1Fi

ESI: 73%
IEE: 69%
ESE: 58%

Gamma: 30%
Delta: 26%
Beta: 22%
Alpha: 22%

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
[MENTION=26269]Kheledon[/MENTION], any thoughts?

Well this is interesting:

Your Sociotype: LIE-0 (ENTj) Logical Intuitive Extrovert - The Entrepreneur

However:
ILE (ENTp): 99% as likely as LIE.
LII (INTj): 92% as likely as LIE.
ILI (INTp): 91% as likely as LIE.

Gamma

Leading Te (36%)
Creative Ni (39%)
Role Fe (14%)
Vulnerable Si (11%)

Suggestive Fi (11%)
Mobilizing Se (14%)
Ignoring Ti (36%)
Demonstrating Ne (39%)

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
I've done the first one before, so I'm just doing socionicstest.net. :p

INTJ(Robespierre) - 250
ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 230
ENTP(Don Quixote) - 225

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=26269]Kheledon[/MENTION], any thoughts?

Well this is interesting:

Your Sociotype: LIE-0 (ENTj) Logical Intuitive Extrovert - The Entrepreneur

However:
ILE (ENTp): 99% as likely as LIE.
LII (INTj): 92% as likely as LIE.
ILI (INTp): 91% as likely as LIE.

Gamma

Leading Te (36%)
Creative Ni (39%)
Role Fe (14%)
Vulnerable Si (11%)

Suggestive Fi (11%)
Mobilizing Se (14%)
Ignoring Ti (36%)
Demonstrating Ne (39%)

First thought--at this time, you are well-dualized. That's nice to see. Otherwise, your chances of being one of those other options would be lower. Just my "feel" of you is Alpha, not Gamma. My bet is still on ILE, ENTp, Alpha. That said, you could be Gamma, LIE, ENTj.

Are you a busy bee--constantly doing something and feel uncomfortable when you're not? That's Gamma. Are you an enormous risk taker? That's LIE, Gamma. Do you fear being constrained--unable to do what you want to do? That's LIE, Gamma. Do you feel relaxation (because you're constantly on alert and under stress)? That's Gamma.

If, however, you'd just rather talk philosophy, that's Alpha. Do you fear not being allowed to speak, or being prevented from defending yourself and your ideas with speech? That's Alpha. Do you really feel stress (because your normal state is relatively calm and relaxed)? That's Alpha.

My hunch is still ILE, Alpha, but only you can know for sure. :shrug:

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Are you a busy bee--constantly doing something and feel uncomfortable when you're not?

My mind is restless and hates boredom. I'll often do something just for the sake of doing it whether its really productive or not.

That's Gamma. Are you an enormous risk taker?

I try to take calculated risks. I definitely don't have risk aversion. As far as enormous goes, if that means taking huge risks all the time, then not really.

Do you fear being constrained--unable to do what you want to do?

Not in particular because I realize certain constraints are reasonable and necessary and if they weren't there things could get a little too dicey. I try to do what I want to do but within reason. I don't have an overwhelming desire to do what I want to do out of some kind of personal conviction or principle I hold to.

Do you feel relaxation (because you're constantly on alert and under stress)?

No

If, however, you'd just rather talk philosophy, that's Alpha.

Yep

Do you fear not being allowed to speak, or being prevented from defending yourself and your ideas with speech?

Yep

That's Alpha. Do you really feel stress (because your normal state is relatively calm and relaxed)? That's Alpha.

Yep

My hunch is still ILE, Alpha, but only you can know for sure. :shrug:

I think you are right. Great questions btw.

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My mind is restless and hates boredom. I'll often do something just for the sake of doing it whether its really productive or not. Great questions btw.

For the record, every ENTp that I think I have typed correctly has complained to me about this kind of "restlessness" of mind and the occasional impulsiveness that results from it. (I type the fictional character, Sherlock Holmes, as an ENTp, in part, for this very reason. He'll even blow holes in walls with a gun when he's bored.)

Glad you liked the distinguishing questions. :)

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I see ZNP as an extraverted judger (Te) here, and an introverted perceiver. Because you can 'see' his data accumulation and his thinking process seems pretty linear and obvious, but not necessarily how he pulls everything together. :shrug:

I noticed this the other day.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I see ZNP as an extraverted judger (Te) here, and an introverted perceiver. Because you can 'see' his data accumulation and his thinking process seems pretty linear and obvious, but not necessarily how he pulls everything together. :shrug:

I noticed this the other day.

Thanks for the input. A few others familiar with typology have thought I have a strong Te preference because of my respect to external data and accumulated statistics. As far as I know they could be right but I'm also really nitpicky about the logical principles underlying any claim. Consistency in logic is like an automatic and involuntary part of my thought process. I also like to make external associations just through observations and not necessarily hard data. The hard data only is relevant when I'm examining a theory about the real world.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
For the record, every ENTp that I think I have typed correctly has complained to me about this kind of "restlessness" of mind and the occasional impulsiveness that results from it. (I type the fictional character, Sherlock Holmes, as an ENTp, in part, for this very reason. He'll even blow holes in walls with a gun when he's bored.)

Glad you liked the distinguishing questions. :)

Which rendition of Sherlock? The latest Sherlock I was watching was on the show 'Elementary' and that Sherlock seems like an INTJ.

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Which rendition of Sherlock? The latest Sherlock I was watching was on the show 'Elementary' and that Sherlock seems like an INTJ.

I am most familiar with three renditions. I have read all the original Arthur Conan Doyle stories. I have watched all the Grenada, Jeremy Brett, episodes multiple times. I have watched the Moffett/Gattis, Benjamin Cumberbatch "movies" multiple times each.

I have not seen the "Elementary" series.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am most familiar with three renditions. I have read all the original Arthur Conan Doyle stories. I have watched all the Grenada, Jeremy Brett, episodes multiple times. I have watched the Moffett/Gattis, Benjamin Cumberbatch "movies" multiple times each.

I have not seen the "Elementary" series.

But you see Doyle's original Sherlock as an ENTp/ENTP?

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
[MENTION=26269]Kheledon[/MENTION], I actually think AGA brought up a compelling point (yes a clock strikes twice everyday :wink:) about being possibly a Te-Ni.

Is there any better way to determine in socionics at least whether I'm more Te? Does my question even make sense?

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But you see Doyle's original Sherlock as an ENTp/ENTP?

Yes. The Grenada series, in particular, is quite faithful to the original stories. The Moffett/Gattis series is less faithful to the original stories (because it's a present-tense adaptation), but I still see that Sherlock as ENTp.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thanks for the input. A few others familiar with typology have thought I have a strong Te preference because of my respect to external data and accumulated statistics. As far as I know they could be right but I'm also really nitpicky about the logical principles underlying any claim. Consistency in logic is like an automatic and involuntary part of my thought process. I also like to make external associations just through observations and not necessarily hard data. The hard data only is relevant when I'm examining a theory about the real world.

Te doms/auxes are nitpicky too though. That needn't be Ti. It could also be Ni, seeking the one best path.

Ti is creating new systems and ways of thinking. I don't see you do that as much, in fact, you seem to follow well-established theories and sound ideas proposed more by 'authorities', a classic Te way of being; and almost shunning any new thought pattern that might come from somewhere outside a source you approve of.

Your ability to make associations through observation is Se. See? NTJs are very observant, but don't appear to be. Consequently, they are not as 'head in the clouds' as NPs can be.

Just my opinion and observation.