• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics tests: Find your sociotype!

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=15773]greenfairy[/MENTION]

damn your results are a mess. did you take the test with your eyes closed? Based on your results Ne Ego seems to be up near the top. most Ne ego 9's I've met have been either LII, EII, or IEE but I'm not familiar with any ILE 9's. Most of the E9's I've met have had a hard time with typology.
It's just that everything seems true, so I can't pick consistent answers. And I'm not 100% sure I'm a 9...but I do think Ne is accurate. Although if 9's have a hard time with typology that fits.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Test 1 said:
ILI

LIE (ENTj): 97% as likely as ILI.
LII (INTj): 95% as likely as ILI.
LSI (ISTj): 78% as likely as ILI.
When this test decides I'm an NF, as it frequently does, it gives me EIE or IEI, and none of the quoted types even show up as possibilities.

Test 2 said:
EIE Your result

EII These types might also be considered
LIE
IEE

LII These types are not very likely
IEI
ILE
ILI

ESE These types are quite unlikely
ESI
LSE
SEE

LSI these types are extremely unlikely
SEI
SLE
SLI
This test gave me EIE once before. This is the first time ILI and IEI were not first- or second-rank possibilities.

Test 3 said:
INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 200
INFP(Yesenin) - 175
INTJ(Robespierre) - 175

ISFP(Dumas) - 170
ISFJ(Dreiser) - 155
ENFJ(Hamlet) - 150
INTP(Balzac) - 150
ESFJ(Hugo) - 145
ENFP(Huxley) - 140
ISTP(Gabin) - 135
ESFP(Napoleon) - 135
ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 120
ENTJ(Jack London) - 110
ENTP(Don Quixote) - 100
ESTJ(Stirlitz) - 95
ESTP(Zhukov) - 85

. . . So yes, not much consistency.

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Also, I think I understand socionics too well as a system so it's easy for me to manipulate the results even if I answer honestly. It essentially means that I know how to score ILI even if I don't try to. Granted, it's my actual sociotype but regardless.
The tests are geared at that you would answer honestly, without manipulating your results towards any type. I don't see a reason for why would you do so. Suppose your self-typing is wrong, so once again you'd only receive a false answer and become further reinforced in it. This doesn't really make sense.

Thanks, Sulfit, for posting these links:)
you're welcome :)

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The tests are geared at that you would answer honestly, without manipulating your results towards any type. I don't see a reason for why would you do so. Suppose your self-typing is wrong, so once again you'd only receive a false answer and become further reinforced in it. This doesn't really make sense.

Why doesn't it make sense? I answer honestly based on how I know and understand myself, and understanding myself and the system actually helps me to score more accurately. If anything, I think people often lack the sufficient self-awareness to actually score accurately on tests like these. See, the first time I took the first test I got LII because I didn't see my cognition for what it was. I know for a fact I'm an ILI because it's so undeniable now, in retrospect. There's not a single thing not written about ILIs that doesn't describe me e.g. Fi hidden agenda, Te creative, Se dual-seeking, gamma values, dialectic-algorithmic cognitive style, victim romantic style and so on. It's to the point where I would consider myself extremely stereotype example of my type.

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I took a different test but Socionics none the less. The test I took is here, these are my results.

socionics_EII.jpg

Not that I understand them yet. Ha. :shrug:

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Test 1:
ILI-2Ni (INTp)
LII (INTj): 97% as likely as ILI.

Test 2:
LII Your result
LIE These types might also be considered
EII
ILI
EIE These types are not very likely
ILE
IEI
IEE
LSI These types are quite unlikely
LSE
ESI
SLI
ESE these types are extremely unlikely
SLE
SEI
SEE

INTJ(Robespierre) - 230
INTP(Balzac) - 225
INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 215

ENTJ(Jack London) - 205
ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 175
ENTP(Don Quixote) - 175
ENFP(Huxley) - 175
INFP(Yesenin) - 170
ESTJ(Stirlitz) - 170
ENFJ(Hamlet) - 165
ISFP(Dumas) - 165
ESFJ(Hugo) - 160
ISFJ(Dreiser) - 150
ISTP(Gabin) - 150
ESFP(Napoleon) - 150
ESTP(Zhukov) - 120

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Why doesn't it make sense? I answer honestly based on how I know and understand myself, and understanding myself and the system actually helps me to score more accurately. If anything, I think people often lack the sufficient self-awareness to actually score accurately on tests like these. See, the first time I took the first test I got LII because I didn't see my cognition for what it was. I know for a fact I'm an ILI because it's so undeniable now, in retrospect. There's not a single thing not written about ILIs that doesn't describe me e.g. Fi hidden agenda, Te creative, Se dual-seeking, gamma values, dialectic-algorithmic cognitive style, victim romantic style and so on. It's to the point where I would consider myself extremely stereotype example of my type.
It's that someone would align their understanding of themselves with a particular system. This doesn't make sense to me. Socionics and MBTI are relatively crude typologies. I would have thought that any individual has a better understanding of themselves that they don't need to base their identity on their socio- or MBTI type.

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTP(Balzac) - 240
ENTP(Don Quixote) - 225
ISTP(Gabin) - 215

Paulina1805

MBTI Type
INFP
On the second quiz, I scored ILI. This is a fairly typical result for me on socionics tests for some reason.

For some reaosn, the socionics test gives a different outcome than Meyers Brigg theory test, entirely different, I was typed EIE- ENFJ and INFP mostly sometimes ISFP or ENFP at Meyers Brigg's tests. I found the test not easy to give answers to. Has anyone some explanation for this discrepency? (Socionics and MBTI) :) Intersting..:)

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
First test:
Results
Your Sociotype: EII-1Ne (INFj)
Using introverted feeling as her base function and extroverted intuition as her creative, the EII is adept at understanding people's internal drive and motivation. She often acts reserved, respectful, and polite around others she does not know well but will eventually open up more. She implicitly trusts her intuition when judging someone, and this intuition serves her well at grasping more abstract concepts. EIIs need to constantly set new goals for themselves and they care deeply about meeting these goals. However it should be noted that these goals are very personal, and she places less weight on the conventional achievements that society values, so often any correlation is largely coincidental. At her best, the EII is known for respecting other people's beliefs and values while also being an overachiever at school and work; at her worst, the EII's compassion and empathy can cause her undue harm when the people she cares about are suffering. Overall, the EII cares about diligence, meeting one's individuals goals, and respecting others; she distates behavior that is overtly loud, abrasive, or aggressive.

Other Possible Types

IEI (INFp): 80% as likely as EII.
EIE (ENFj): 74% as likely as EII.
IEE (ENFp): 74% as likely as EII.

Second test:
Results

EII- Your result
EIE, LII, LIE -These types might also be considered

Third test:
Results

This is your result:

INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 285
INFP(Yesenin) - 270
ISFJ(Dreiser) - 250

wonders

MBTI Type
Ti
Enneagram
Id
sociotype.com / The Original Socionics Test

SLE-1Se (ESTp)
LSI (ISTj): 67% as likely as SLE.
SEE (ESFp): 67% as likely as SLE.
SLI (ISTp): 59% as likely as SLE.

socionictest.net

ESTP(Zhukov) - 230
ENTJ(Jack London) - 210
ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 205

ESTJ(Stirlitz) - 195
ISTP(Gabin) - 175
INTP(Balzac) - 170
ESFP(Napoleon) - 145
ENTP(Don Quixote) - 145
INTJ(Robespierre) - 140
ESFJ(Hugo) - 130
ENFJ(Hamlet) - 115
ENFP(Huxley) - 110
ISFJ(Dreiser) - 105
INFP(Yesenin) - 100
ISFP(Dumas) - 95
INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 50

Mizami

Your result:
SLE
These types might also be considered:
LSE
ILE
LIE
These types are not very likely:
SEE
ESE
SLI
LSI
These types are quite unlikely:
IEE
EIE
ILI
LII
These types are extremely unlikely:
SEI
ESI
IEI
EII

The first two tests picked the types that I do think I share some traits with so that's not bad.

(Wish socionictest.net would use the proper notation for j/p letters)

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
sociotype.com / The Original Socionics Test

SLE-1Se (ESTp)
LSI (ISTj): 67% as likely as SLE.
SEE (ESFp): 67% as likely as SLE.
SLI (ISTp): 59% as likely as SLE.
it's funny how it's suggesting a Ti-PoLR type along with Ti ones like SLE and LSI
have you come up with any type for yourself?

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
By popular request, here are a few socionics tests for finding your sociotype.

http://www.sociotype.com/tests/
Test Results

Your Sociotype: EII-1Fi (INFj)

Brief Description of the EII

Using introverted feeling as her base function and extroverted intuition as her creative, the EII is adept at understanding people's internal drive and motivation. She often acts reserved, respectful, and polite around others she does not know well but will eventually open up more. She implicitly trusts her intuition when judging someone, and this intuition serves her well at grasping more abstract concepts. EIIs need to constantly set new goals for themselves and they care deeply about meeting these goals. However it should be noted that these goals are very personal, and she places less weight on the conventional achievements that society values, so often any correlation is largely coincidental. At her best, the EII is known for respecting other people's beliefs and values while also being an overachiever at school and work; at her worst, the EII's compassion and empathy can cause her undue harm when the people she cares about are suffering. Overall, the EII cares about diligence, meeting one's individuals goals, and respecting others; she distates behavior that is overtly loud, abrasive, or aggressive. Learn more about the EII here!

Other Possible Types

IEE (ENFp): 79% as likely as EII.
IEI (INFp): 69% as likely as EII.
ESI (ISFj): 65% as likely as EII.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/96-Dostoyevsky-Female-portrait-INFj-by-Beskova

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmmm I took the first test before and I always score as INFj at this one, the second was a bit better, I could relate more to answers and I scored as ENFj.

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I always score as being like sooper-Ni strong. Here is proof:

INTP(Balzac) - 270
ENTP(Don Quixote) - 235
INTJ(Robespierre) - 220

INFP(Yesenin) - 185
ENFJ(Hamlet) - 180
ENTJ(Jack London) - 180
ENFP(Huxley) - 175
ESTP(Zhukov) - 170
ISTP(Gabin) - 165
INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 155
ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 155
ESTJ(Stirlitz) - 155
ISFP(Dumas) - 150
ESFJ(Hugo) - 145
ESFP(Napoleon) - 140
ISFJ(Dreiser) - 120

ILE Your result
IEE These types might also be considered
ILI
LIE
IEI These types are not very likely
EIE
LII
SLE
EII These types are quite unlikely
SEE
SLI
LSE
SEI these types are extremely unlikely
ESE
LSI
ESI

Your Sociotype: ILI-2Ni (INTp)

Brief Description of the ILI

Using introverted intuition as his base function and extroverted thinking as his creative, the ILI is capable of deep and vivid imagery as well as the ability to analyze the correctness of conclusions. In fact, the ILI is excellent at critiquing everything from someone's statements and conclusions to the food he eats. They have an inherent understanding of the weak points in any argument, and they are particularly adept at identifying both empirical weaknesses and logical inconsistencies. As paradoxical as it might sound, the ILI has both the ability to foresee future trends and events, while at the same time refusing to make any assumptions that lack a thorough empirical backing. At his best, the ILI will act as a very useful advisor, pointing out weaknesses and flaws that he sees, while also making suggestions for improvements. At his worst, the ILI's penchant for deep and secluded thoughts, coupled with his refusal to sacrifice truth and accuracy in favor of diplomacy, can result in leaving him socially isolated. Learn more about the ILI here!

Other Possible Types

IEI (INFp): 80% as likely as ILI.
LIE (ENTj): 80% as likely as ILI.
EIE (ENFj): 64% as likely as ILI.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Tests say IEE, and IEE-Fi is what I've settled on. :unicorn:

Victor Gulenko
Sees in people their concealed gravities and attachments. Prefers to work on a short psychological distance (unlike the other subtype). They love to give advice, and they gravitate towards psychoanalysis, in this case counts on manifestation in people of their positive qualities. They can stand up for others, defending their interests, but find it difficult to stand up for themselves. Is outwardly more frequently thin and elegant. In their clothing, they prefer comfort and soft colours.

Sexual behavior
Emotional and affectionate, they are optimistic and initiative taking. Inclined to uniquely express emotions. Erotically inventive when positively reinforced by their partner. Tendency to lose restraint when angry means they need a reasonable and patient partner; then they become natural, sincere and direct in their emotional expression. Need someone that intrigues by reticence, acts unsure of him/herself. Take pleasure in being the leader in relations and skillfully attaining reciprocity. Stable relations require someone energetic, reliable, with business sense and the ability to know how to explain things.

I'm definitely IEE at least and for sure Delta. I don't think I'm outspoken enough to be IEE-Ne though. As for ESE which is the only other possibility I'd consider for myself, I don't relate to the emotional intensity of ESE-Fe or the organization/self-maitenance of ESE-Si. And Alphas in general seem too high energy for me. I'm a very low-maintenance person. I'm bubbly and energetic in a very gentle way.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah...I identify with equal parts of Beta and Delta still, as well as reject equal parts of both :shrug:

IEx, I remain.

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
Socionictest.net
ENTP(Don Quixote) - 255
ENTJ(Jack London) - 220
INTP(Balzac) - 200

INTJ(Robespierre) - 190
ENFJ(Hamlet) - 175
ESTJ(Stirlitz) - 175
ESTP(Zhukov) - 170
ENFP(Huxley) - 170
ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 165
ISFP(Dumas) - 165
ESFJ(Hugo) - 160
INFP(Yesenin) - 160
INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 150
ISTP(Gabin) - 135
ESFP(Napoleon) - 115
ISFJ(Dreiser) - 115

Mizami
ILI
ILE
IEI
IEE

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it's funny how it's suggesting a Ti-PoLR type along with Ti ones like SLE and LSI
have you come up with any type for yourself?

Oh yeah that's funny, I got Ti creative and Ti PoLR here:

Your Sociotype: SLE-1Se (ESTp)
SLI (ISTp): 64% as likely as SLE.
SEE (ESFp): 61% as likely as SLE.
LSE (ESTj): 60% as likely as SLE.

I am thinking about: SLE, LSI, LIE and yes SEE, because I don't see Ti manifesting in my life style at all. Or would it only be expected to manifest if it was leading Ti? In my thinking I can see Ti but that's all. I also read that SeFi is about wants, desires a lot. Kind of makes sense if using Augusta's original Fi definition. But otherwise Fi doesn't make a lot of sense to me, as soon as we start involving relationships, sense of identity and whatnot in the Fi definition, I'm lost. Definitely not a leading Fi type, at least :)