User Tag List

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Socionics tests: Find your sociotype!

Privileged Sh!tlord Array ZNP-TBA's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Kheledon View Post
    Are you a busy bee--constantly doing something and feel uncomfortable when you're not?
    My mind is restless and hates boredom. I'll often do something just for the sake of doing it whether its really productive or not.

That's Gamma. Are you an enormous risk taker?
    I try to take calculated risks. I definitely don't have risk aversion. As far as enormous goes, if that means taking huge risks all the time, then not really.

Do you fear being constrained--unable to do what you want to do?
    Not in particular because I realize certain constraints are reasonable and necessary and if they weren't there things could get a little too dicey. I try to do what I want to do but within reason. I don't have an overwhelming desire to do what I want to do out of some kind of personal conviction or principle I hold to.

Do you feel relaxation (because you're constantly on alert and under stress)?
    No

If, however, you'd just rather talk philosophy, that's Alpha.
    Yep

Do you fear not being allowed to speak, or being prevented from defending yourself and your ideas with speech?
    Yep

That's Alpha. Do you really feel stress (because your normal state is relatively calm and relaxed)? That's Alpha.
    Yep

My hunch is still ILE, Alpha, but only you can know for sure.
    I think you are right. Great questions btw.
    Likes Kheledon liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    136 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieNinjaPirate View Post
    My mind is restless and hates boredom. I'll often do something just for the sake of doing it whether its really productive or not. Great questions btw.
    For the record, every ENTp that I think I have typed correctly has complained to me about this kind of "restlessness" of mind and the occasional impulsiveness that results from it. (I type the fictional character, Sherlock Holmes, as an ENTp, in part, for this very reason. He'll even blow holes in walls with a gun when he's bored.)

Glad you liked the distinguishing questions.
    MBTI: ENFJ
    M/B Functional Stack: Dominant--Fe, Auxilliary--Ni, Tertiary--Se, Inferior--Ti
    Ego (Jungian): FeNi
    Socionics: EIE-Fe, Beta
    Socionics Functional Stack: Program--Fe, Creative--Ni, Role--Te, PoLR--Si
    Enneagram Type 1
    Tritype 136
    Big Five: SCOEI - sxO|E|i
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    House: Slytherin (the "ethical teacher" type, i.e. Severus Snape)
    Color Code: Blue (intimacy-driven)
    Soul Type: Educator

Sentio ergo sum.
    Likes ZNP-TBA, Silent liked this post

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

I see ZNP as an extraverted judger (Te) here, and an introverted perceiver. Because you can 'see' his data accumulation and his thinking process seems pretty linear and obvious, but not necessarily how he pulls everything together.

I noticed this the other day.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Likes ZNP-TBA liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    I see ZNP as an extraverted judger (Te) here, and an introverted perceiver. Because you can 'see' his data accumulation and his thinking process seems pretty linear and obvious, but not necessarily how he pulls everything together.

I noticed this the other day.
    Thanks for the input. A few others familiar with typology have thought I have a strong Te preference because of my respect to external data and accumulated statistics. As far as I know they could be right but I'm also really nitpicky about the logical principles underlying any claim. Consistency in logic is like an automatic and involuntary part of my thought process. I also like to make external associations just through observations and not necessarily hard data. The hard data only is relevant when I'm examining a theory about the real world.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

For the record, every ENTp that I think I have typed correctly has complained to me about this kind of "restlessness" of mind and the occasional impulsiveness that results from it. (I type the fictional character, Sherlock Holmes, as an ENTp, in part, for this very reason. He'll even blow holes in walls with a gun when he's bored.)

Glad you liked the distinguishing questions.
    Which rendition of Sherlock? The latest Sherlock I was watching was on the show 'Elementary' and that Sherlock seems like an INTJ.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    136 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Which rendition of Sherlock? The latest Sherlock I was watching was on the show 'Elementary' and that Sherlock seems like an INTJ.
    I am most familiar with three renditions. I have read all the original Arthur Conan Doyle stories. I have watched all the Grenada, Jeremy Brett, episodes multiple times. I have watched the Moffett/Gattis, Benjamin Cumberbatch "movies" multiple times each.

I have not seen the "Elementary" series.
    Enneagram Type 1
    Tritype 136

Sentio ergo sum.
    Likes ZNP-TBA, Silent liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

I am most familiar with three renditions. I have read all the original Arthur Conan Doyle stories. I have watched all the Grenada, Jeremy Brett, episodes multiple times. I have watched the Moffett/Gattis, Benjamin Cumberbatch "movies" multiple times each.

I have not seen the "Elementary" series.
    But you see Doyle's original Sherlock as an ENTp/ENTP?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

@Kheledon, I actually think AGA brought up a compelling point (yes a clock strikes twice everyday ) about being possibly a Te-Ni.

Is there any better way to determine in socionics at least whether I'm more Te? Does my question even make sense?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    136 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

But you see Doyle's original Sherlock as an ENTp/ENTP?
    Yes. The Grenada series, in particular, is quite faithful to the original stories. The Moffett/Gattis series is less faithful to the original stories (because it's a present-tense adaptation), but I still see that Sherlock as ENTp.
    Enneagram Type 1
    Tritype 136

Sentio ergo sum.
    Likes Silent liked this post

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Thanks for the input. A few others familiar with typology have thought I have a strong Te preference because of my respect to external data and accumulated statistics. As far as I know they could be right but I'm also really nitpicky about the logical principles underlying any claim. Consistency in logic is like an automatic and involuntary part of my thought process. I also like to make external associations just through observations and not necessarily hard data. The hard data only is relevant when I'm examining a theory about the real world.
    Te doms/auxes are nitpicky too though. That needn't be Ti. It could also be Ni, seeking the one best path.

Ti is creating new systems and ways of thinking. I don't see you do that as much, in fact, you seem to follow well-established theories and sound ideas proposed more by 'authorities', a classic Te way of being; and almost shunning any new thought pattern that might come from somewhere outside a source you approve of.

Your ability to make associations through observation is Se. See? NTJs are very observant, but don't appear to be. Consequently, they are not as 'head in the clouds' as NPs can be.

Just my opinion and observation.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Likes Masokissed liked this post

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast