First 12345 Last

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    @greenfairy

damn your results are a mess. did you take the test with your eyes closed? Based on your results Ne Ego seems to be up near the top. most Ne ego 9's I've met have been either LII, EII, or IEE but I'm not familiar with any ILE 9's. Most of the E9's I've met have had a hard time with typology.
    It's just that everything seems true, so I can't pick consistent answers. And I'm not 100% sure I'm a 9...but I do think Ne is accurate. Although if 9's have a hard time with typology that fits.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Test 1
    ILI

LIE (ENTj): 97% as likely as ILI.
    LII (INTj): 95% as likely as ILI.
    LSI (ISTj): 78% as likely as ILI.
    When this test decides I'm an NF, as it frequently does, it gives me EIE or IEI, and none of the quoted types even show up as possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Test 2
    EIE Your result

EII These types might also be considered
    LIE
    IEE

LII These types are not very likely
    IEI
    ILE
    ILI

ESE These types are quite unlikely
    ESI
    LSE
    SEE

LSI these types are extremely unlikely
    SEI
    SLE
    SLI
    This test gave me EIE once before. This is the first time ILI and IEI were not first- or second-rank possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Test 3
    INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 200
    INFP(Yesenin) - 175
    INTJ(Robespierre) - 175

ISFP(Dumas) - 170
    ISFJ(Dreiser) - 155
    ENFJ(Hamlet) - 150
    INTP(Balzac) - 150
    ESFJ(Hugo) - 145
    ENFP(Huxley) - 140
    ISTP(Gabin) - 135
    ESFP(Napoleon) - 135
    ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 120
    ENTJ(Jack London) - 110
    ENTP(Don Quixote) - 100
    ESTJ(Stirlitz) - 95
    ESTP(Zhukov) - 85
    . . . So yes, not much consistency.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Kamishi View Post
    Also, I think I understand socionics too well as a system so it's easy for me to manipulate the results even if I answer honestly. It essentially means that I know how to score ILI even if I don't try to. Granted, it's my actual sociotype but regardless.
    The tests are geared at that you would answer honestly, without manipulating your results towards any type. I don't see a reason for why would you do so. Suppose your self-typing is wrong, so once again you'd only receive a false answer and become further reinforced in it. This doesn't really make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Thanks, Sulfit, for posting these links
    you're welcome

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by sulfit View Post
    The tests are geared at that you would answer honestly, without manipulating your results towards any type. I don't see a reason for why would you do so. Suppose your self-typing is wrong, so once again you'd only receive a false answer and become further reinforced in it. This doesn't really make sense.
    Why doesn't it make sense? I answer honestly based on how I know and understand myself, and understanding myself and the system actually helps me to score more accurately. If anything, I think people often lack the sufficient self-awareness to actually score accurately on tests like these. See, the first time I took the first test I got LII because I didn't see my cognition for what it was. I know for a fact I'm an ILI because it's so undeniable now, in retrospect. There's not a single thing not written about ILIs that doesn't describe me e.g. Fi hidden agenda, Te creative, Se dual-seeking, gamma values, dialectic-algorithmic cognitive style, victim romantic style and so on. It's to the point where I would consider myself extremely stereotype example of my type.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

I took a different test but Socionics none the less. The test I took is here, these are my results.

socionics_EII.jpg

Not that I understand them yet. Ha.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Test 1:
    ILI-2Ni (INTp)
    LII (INTj): 97% as likely as ILI.

Test 2:
    LII Your result
    LIE These types might also be considered
    EII
    ILI
    EIE These types are not very likely
    ILE
    IEI
    IEE
    LSI These types are quite unlikely
    LSE
    ESI
    SLI
    ESE these types are extremely unlikely
    SLE
    SEI
    SEE

INTJ(Robespierre) - 230
    INTP(Balzac) - 225
    INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 215

ENTJ(Jack London) - 205
    ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 175
    ENTP(Don Quixote) - 175
    ENFP(Huxley) - 175
    INFP(Yesenin) - 170
    ESTJ(Stirlitz) - 170
    ENFJ(Hamlet) - 165
    ISFP(Dumas) - 165
    ESFJ(Hugo) - 160
    ISFJ(Dreiser) - 150
    ISTP(Gabin) - 150
    ESFP(Napoleon) - 150
    ESTP(Zhukov) - 120
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Kamishi View Post
    Why doesn't it make sense? I answer honestly based on how I know and understand myself, and understanding myself and the system actually helps me to score more accurately. If anything, I think people often lack the sufficient self-awareness to actually score accurately on tests like these. See, the first time I took the first test I got LII because I didn't see my cognition for what it was. I know for a fact I'm an ILI because it's so undeniable now, in retrospect. There's not a single thing not written about ILIs that doesn't describe me e.g. Fi hidden agenda, Te creative, Se dual-seeking, gamma values, dialectic-algorithmic cognitive style, victim romantic style and so on. It's to the point where I would consider myself extremely stereotype example of my type.
    It's that someone would align their understanding of themselves with a particular system. This doesn't make sense to me. Socionics and MBTI are relatively crude typologies. I would have thought that any individual has a better understanding of themselves that they don't need to base their identity on their socio- or MBTI type.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

INTP(Balzac) - 240
    ENTP(Don Quixote) - 225
    ISTP(Gabin) - 215

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairdoug View Post
    On the second quiz, I scored ILI. This is a fairly typical result for me on socionics tests for some reason.

For some reaosn, the socionics test gives a different outcome than Meyers Brigg theory test, entirely different, I was typed EIE- ENFJ and INFP mostly sometimes ISFP or ENFP at Meyers Brigg's tests. I found the test not easy to give answers to. Has anyone some explanation for this discrepency? (Socionics and MBTI) Intersting..

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

First test:
    Results
    Your Sociotype: EII-1Ne (INFj)
    Using introverted feeling as her base function and extroverted intuition as her creative, the EII is adept at understanding people's internal drive and motivation. She often acts reserved, respectful, and polite around others she does not know well but will eventually open up more. She implicitly trusts her intuition when judging someone, and this intuition serves her well at grasping more abstract concepts. EIIs need to constantly set new goals for themselves and they care deeply about meeting these goals. However it should be noted that these goals are very personal, and she places less weight on the conventional achievements that society values, so often any correlation is largely coincidental. At her best, the EII is known for respecting other people's beliefs and values while also being an overachiever at school and work; at her worst, the EII's compassion and empathy can cause her undue harm when the people she cares about are suffering. Overall, the EII cares about diligence, meeting one's individuals goals, and respecting others; she distates behavior that is overtly loud, abrasive, or aggressive.

Other Possible Types

IEI (INFp): 80% as likely as EII.
    EIE (ENFj): 74% as likely as EII.
    IEE (ENFp): 74% as likely as EII.

Second test:
    Results

EII- Your result
    EIE, LII, LIE -These types might also be considered

Third test:
    Results

This is your result:

INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 285
    INFP(Yesenin) - 270
    ISFJ(Dreiser) - 250
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :bye:
  • :)
  • :hi:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :wink:
  • ;)