User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Blue hat.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Green hat
    Oh, its
    You

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    LII

Without question the "Devil's Advocate" (black hat). I knew this before even taking the test. The black hat is the one who thinks "how can I make this happen?" and sees snags which might manifest themselves in achieving just that. They are NOT negative people - quite the reverse.
    Cognitive functions:
    Fi (95%); Ti (90%); Ne (75%); Fe (60%); Ni (50%); Si (50%); Te (15%); Se (5%)

"INFP values but INTP skills" describes me best of all

Everyone on here is so amazingly creative, apparently!
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Ginkgo

Green Hat

ps I got white hat, which I am somewhat like, I suppose.

You're always questioning things when ever you are trying to solve a problem. Most of the time they're are dumb questions or it may seem that you are just stating the obvious, but you are ok with it since it makes you feel comfortable knowing that you have your facts straight. When ever in a group situation, whether at work or at school, you're the first one to lay out all of the facts on the table, trying to simplify the issue. Great Job! Without you on the team, the 6 thinking hats theory wouldn't even exist! But keep in mind that the most successful person can exercise each of these hats equally, so keep practicing in your everyday life, and you'll soon realize that its very easy to come up with master-minded solutions.

Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Green Hat
    The 6 Thinking Hats is a genius method where you sit down and try and solve a problem, one step, or hat, at a time. Each hat has its own unique questions to answer according to its color. The way to do it, is to pick either the red-emotional, yellow-optimistic, blue-controller, green-creative, black-critical, or white-information hat and come up with questions that relate to its' description. In order to solve a problem, you have to use each hat, come up with questions, answer the questions, and then come up with a solution that makes logical sense. Its a great way to stay organized especially if you are the one in charge, since it keeps all of your team members in check, to make sure that each and every step is covered.

Green Hat:
    People are sometimes blown away with amazement every time you open your mouth. Your gifted with coming up with highly creative solutions that others couldn't even imagine. Whether its�persuading�somebody or a one-of-a-kind marketing idea, you've got the answer. Great Job! Without�you on the team, the 6 thinking hats theory wouldn't even exist! But keep in mind that the most successful person can exercise each of these hats equally, so keep practicing in your everyday life, and you'll soon realize that its very easy to come up with master-minded solutions.
    I got green hat, and I'm noticing that most of the other ENTP's are green hat thinkers as well.

Enneagram
    9w8

Green Hat:
    People are sometimes blown away with amazement every time you open your mouth. Your gifted with coming up with highly creative solutions that others couldn't even imagine. Whether its persuading somebody or a one-of-a-kind marketing idea, you've got the answer. Great Job! Without you on the team, the 6 thinking hats theory wouldn't even exist! But keep in mind that the most successful person can exercise each of these hats equally, so keep practicing in your everyday life, and you'll soon realize that its very easy to come up with master-minded solutions.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

Black Hat.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    "Blue Hat, the terrible asshole"

If it's any consolation, the Red Hat description was pretty much about being an overemotional gossip.