• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Truity.com

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
I just made this MBTI test here: http://www.truity.com/test/type-finder-personality-test. Very cool one, you have to choose out of pairs which one describes you more. It says I'm a xNTP (damn it!), but I'm nevertheless happy that I found this site. They have also plenty other tests like Holland test or Big 5 from what I have discovered.

I

Infinite Bubble

INTx. It was okay, but a little simplistic in terms of how it defined each of the dichotomies.

wolfy

awsm
Balanced E/I Balanced S/N then T and P. I am isfp, but these are the kind of results I normally get.

W

WALMART

Some tests exist where I can answer truthfully to myself and still come out ISTP. This is one of those tests where by basically admitting to having an intellectual ego I get funnelled away from the sensing pipeline.

Example: Intellectual vs Practical

I don't find the two in the same realm at any rate of comparison.

Needless to say, I scored INTP/ENTP. Perhaps it is a hangup inherent to the system, but I prefer to think it is an operator error.

Daenera

Rogue heart
XNFJ
Your score was right on the borderline for the Extraversion vs. Introversion dimension. We can't say for sure what your style is for this dimension of personality.
You Are an Intuitive
You Are a Feeler
You Are a Judger

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INXX

It wasn't able to determine my T/F or J/P preference. Not surprising since the last two letters vary from test to test.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Says I may be an ISTJ, ISTP, INTJ or INTP.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Likely types (in order given): INFP, ENTP, INTP, ENFP. It said I may be introverted or extroverted, am intuitive, may be a thinker or a feeler, and am a perceiver.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got ESFP.

I'm pretty sure I'm not an extravert though.

gromit

likes this
ExxP for me! Huh.

Definite extrovert and perceiver, unclear on sensor/intuitive and thinker/feeler. According to this.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Some tests exist where I can answer truthfully to myself and still come out ISTP. This is one of those tests where by basically admitting to having an intellectual ego I get funnelled away from the sensing pipeline.

Example: Intellectual vs Practical

I don't find the two in the same realm at any rate of comparison.

Needless to say, I scored INTP/ENTP. Perhaps it is a hangup inherent to the system, but I prefer to think it is an operator error.

Many dichotomy tests tell me I could be a thinker or feeler because I'm not a mindless puddle of irrational emotion, and am not always "nice." Contrary to popular belief, "niceness" is not the defining feature of being an F, nor is "helping other people out."

A lot of supposed F questions are Fe specific and a lot of supposed S questions are Si specific.

I actually had a test once that told me I was an ENTP who wanted to be an ENFP who was attracted to INTJs.

I've also scored as ISTP on at least two of these styles of tests.

Read: tests made by simplistic idiots who don't understand type theory.

I'm always a perceiver, though. ALWAYS.

I have a large P-ness, and I'm a heterosexual lady person.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
So many of them did not seem opposites at all.

I know right? I'm such a Pe type I just go down and click "sometimes, sometimes, maybe, sometimes."

It makes the test very confused.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

True. I chose the middle response for many of the questions.

Like hardworking vs. fun. Supposedly hardworking is J and fun is P but I believe that work and fun can be one and the same and if they are not, one can work hard and also play hard.

I could go on with several other questions.

G

garbage

Section I: Your Dimension Results
You May Be an Extravert or an Introvert
You Are an Intuitive
You Are a Feeler
You Are a Judger

infj_0.png
enfj_0.png

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As expected based on the questions I was answering, INxP:
  • You Are an Introvert
  • You Are an Intuitive
  • You May Be a Feeler or a Thinker
  • You Are a Perceiver

infp_1.png
intp_0.png

Many dichotomy tests tell me I could be a thinker or feeler because I'm not a mindless puddle of irrational emotion, and am not always "nice." Contrary to popular belief, "niceness" is not the defining feature of being an F, nor is "helping other people out."

I agree. The test is kind of conventional that way... just your conventional binary-answer MBTI type quiz, all prettied up.

Some tests don't actually do binaries, they're cross-factoring checking to see what you prefer between different pairs and using a best fit kind of algorithm.

But I'm not sure what kind of test this is, as many of the questions (although not all) seemed pretty binary-matching to me. Were the other questions mistakes in the test creation or did they serve a purpose?

G

Glycerine

I got INXJ.

I hated the statement, "it's best to be objective when making a decision" as an indicator of T. Yes it is best but am I always, no.

I answered "sometimes" for atleast 30% of the questions.