User Tag List

First 234

Thread: Truity.com

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    Cheer up. There's certainly a way to determine your personality. Try this site, maybe it helps. http://similarminds.com/jung/intp.html
    Okay, Stephano, I took it And the results are.....[drum roll, please]

Introverted (I) 54.17% Extroverted (E) 45.83%
    Intuitive (N) 66.67% Sensing (S) 33.33%
    Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
    Judging (J) 54.17% Perceiving (P) 45.83%

Your type is: INTJ

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Grats

Society

i've gotten ENTP.. very disappointing.

This test is amazing and very creative love to complete this.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

INTP as per usual.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

INFJ in a Nutshell
    INFJs are creative nurturers with a strong sense of personal integrity and a drive to help others realize their potential. Creative and dedicated, they have a talent for helping others with original solutions to their personal challenges.

The Counselor has a unique ability to intuit others' emotions and motivations, and will often know how someone else is feeling before that person knows it himself. They trust their insights about others and have strong faith in their ability to read people. Although they are sensitive, they are also reserved; the INFJ is a private sort, and is selective about sharing intimate thoughts and feelings.

What Makes the INFJ Tick
    INFJs are guided by a deeply considered set of personal values. They are intensely idealistic, and can clearly imagine a happier and more perfect future. They can become discouraged by the harsh realities of the present, but they are typically motivated and persistent in taking positive action nonetheless. The INFJ feels an intrinsic drive to do what they can to make the world a better place.

INFJs want a meaningful life and deep connections with other people. They do not tend to share themselves freely but appreciate emotional intimacy with a select, committed few. Although their rich inner life can sometimes make them seem mysterious or private to others, they profoundly value authentic connections with people they trust.

Recognizing an INFJ
    INFJs often appear quiet, caring and sensitive, and may be found listening attentively to someone else’s ideas or concerns. They are highly perceptive about people and want to help others achieve understanding. INFJs are not afraid of complex personal problems; in fact, they are quite complex themselves, and have a rich inner life that few are privy to. They reflect at length on issues of ethics, and feel things deeply. Because Counselors initially appear so gentle and reserved, they may surprise others with their intensity when one of their values is threatened or called into question. Their calm exterior belies the complexity of their inner worlds.

Because INFJs are such complex people, they may be reluctant to engage with others who might not understand or appreciate them, and can thus be hard to get to know. Although they want to get along with others and support them in their goals, they are fiercely loyal to their own system of values and will not follow others down a path that does not feel authentic to them. When they sense that their values are not being respected, or when their intuition tells them that someone’s intentions are not pure, they are likely to withdraw.

Read more: http://www.truity.com/infj#ixzz2Y4teAE5q
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

I got INFX

I got INFP, but in the end I had two extra questions 1 was "Do you value logic, or inner values?" and second was: "Do you meet new people easily?" So I guess I'd ectually scored as xNxP, which is really common for me.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Weird, I got INFJ.

Redid it changing a few answers slightly and still INFJ.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

I got INFP

I stil don't know if im INFP or ISFP
    MBTI: ISFP
    Enneagram tritype: 9w8, 7w6,4w3
    Cognitive functions: Fi-Si-Se-Ti-Ni-Ne-Te-Fe

http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/24/249715.png

Ask me questions
    http://www.ask.fm/lunareclipzes3

" I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember it's better to burn out than to fade away"
    - Kurt Cobain