User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Truity.com

I scored INXP. I did enjoy the test but I think the definition of feeling was a bit off. Seems more Fe to me. Fi for me only really allows co-operation in regards to things it is indifferent about. It usually demands autonomy when it involves something valued and is very reluctant to be flexible about it. I also as a person value competence a lot - competence from myself but also others.

Enneagram
    9w8

I answered honestly and it says, "You May Be an Extravert or an Introvert.Your score was right on the borderline for the Extraversion vs. Introversion dimension. We can't say for sure what your style is for this dimension of personality.....

You May Be an Intuitive or a Sensor
    Your score was right on the borderline for the Intuition vs. Sensing dimension. We can't say for sure what your style is for this dimension of personality. ...

You May Be a Feeler or a Thinker
    Your score was right on the borderline for the Thinking vs. Feeling dimension. We can't say for sure what your style is for this dimension of personality....

You May Be a Judger or a Perceiver
    Your score was right on the borderline for the Judging vs. Perceiving dimension. We can't say for sure what your style is for this dimension of personality...

Section II: Your Personality Type
    This section will show you how your four dimension results combine to create your personality type.

Discovering Your Personality Type
    Your personality type code is based on the combination of your results for the four dimensions of personality. Because we are not sure of your styles on all of the dimensions, we are not sure of your four-letter code. We will show you all the personality types that may fit you, and it is up to you to decide which describes you best.

Below you will find profiles for each of the personality types that you should consider. Read over each of them carefully and think about which fits you best. You may see some of yourself in all of them, and none of them may fit you exactly. However, try to think about which comes the closest to describing you. If you can find a profile that is about 90% accurate or better, that is likely to be your personality type..." It then proceeded to list all the types.

So, I'm an XXXX and therefore, I've decided. I HAVE no personality. I must be a hologram.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

SingSmileShine

ENFP!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

INFP in a Nutshell

INFPs are imaginative idealists, guided by their own core values and beliefs. To a Healer, possibilities are paramount; the realism of the moment is only of passing concern. They see potential for a better future, and pursue truth and meaning with their own individual flair.

INFPs are sensitive, caring, and compassionate, and and are deeply concerned with the personal growth of themselves and others. Individualistic and nonjudgmental, INFPs believe that each person must find their own path. They enjoy spending time exploring their own ideas and values, and are gently encouraging to others to do the same. INFPs are creative and often artistic; they enjoy finding new outlets for self-expression.

What Makes the INFP Tick
    INFPs value authenticity and want to be original and individual in what they do. They are often concerned with a search for meaning and truth within themselves. Following tradition holds little appeal for the INFP; they prefer to do their own exploration of values and ideas, and decide for themselves what seems right. INFPs are often offbeat and unconventional, but they feel no desire to conform. The INFP would rather be true to themselves than try to fit in with the crowd.

INFPs are accepting and nonjudgmental in their treatment of others, believing that each person must follow their own path. They are flexible and accommodating, and can often see many points of view. It is important to the INFP to support other people; however, the INFP may react strongly if they feel their own values are being violated. They especially hate being steamrolled by people who insist there is one right way to do things. INFPs want an open, supportive exchange of ideas.

Recognizing an INFP
    INFPs may initially seem cool, as they reserve their most authentic thoughts and feelings for people they know well. They are reflective and often spiritual, and often interested in having meaningful conversations about values, ethics, people, and personal growth. Typically curious and open-minded, the Healer continually seeks a deeper understanding of themselves and of the people around them. They are passionate about their ideals, but private as well; few people understand the depth of the INFP’s commitment to their beliefs.

INFPs are sensitive and empathetic, and engage themselves in a lifelong quest for meaning and authenticity. The mundane aspects of life are of less interest to this type, and they are more excited by interesting ideas than by practical facts. They typically accept others without question, and may take special interest in offbeat points of view or alternative lifestyles. They often have a special affection for the arts, especially the avant garde, as they love experiencing new concepts in self-expression.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I scored unambiguously ENFP.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5 sx

INFx

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

So, I'm an XXXX and therefore, I've decided. I HAVE no personality. I must be a hologram.
    Cheer up. There's certainly a way to determine your personality. Try this site, maybe it helps. http://similarminds.com/jung/intp.html

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

hi I got ENTP does this make you happy @Stephano
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp