User Tag List

First 12345 Last

feedback wanted

When I started to read, I thought I am a 100% designer, then I thought maybe The Charmer fits pretty well too... So I guess I am in between. Nice test

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

it would be cool if you could have spaces next to the questions to put a number....and that they would be automatically scored at the end of the test. i was going to do your test but now i'm not because i don't want to go search for a pen and paper. and maybe other people will be just like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    When I started to read, I thought I am a 100% designer, then I thought maybe The Charmer fits pretty well too... So I guess I am in between. Nice test
    Which career categories best suit you?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimani View Post
    Which career categories best suit you?
    fuf... now, when I read about careers in catageries I think none. The charmer seems to be a marketing/manager person and the Designer seems to be some kind of scientist/technic. I am not very scientific, or good in technics and I am also terrible as boss and too shy to do any marketing.

What about the careers for the Professional? I know you indicated you were most like the Charmer and the Designer but I thought maybe as a last option for this thing....

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    it would be cool if you could have spaces next to the questions to put a number....and that they would be automatically scored at the end of the test. i was going to do your test but now i'm not because i don't want to go search for a pen and paper. and maybe other people will be just like me.
    My website as it is doesn't have capabilities for that. I would have to upgrade to a new plan.

I have updated the content on my site in response to someone who said they wanted more in depth analysis

http://kimanishorter.tripod.com/id1.html

For the most part as far as people who took the test here everyone's Myers Briggs types matches up with my types. Based on http://similarminds.com/ I was able to figure out which MBTI types correlate with my types.

Sophia you are an INFP so you are the Designer. I didn't have all the careers listed for the Designer when you originally took the test.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Designer - 25/26
    Charmer - 23/24
    Professional - 17