User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    epyT

Default The Lipson-Shiu Corporate Type Test

A semi-brutal, non-serious test that scores you on the four variables: Intelligent/Stupid, Lawful/Chaotic, Important/Unimportant, and Good/Evil. Your results will bring laughs, tears, anger, feelings of triumph, etc.

I scored: ICIE (Torturer)

A sadistic type who, rather than building an evil empire (though that may be a fringe benefit), devotes their time and considerable talents to making the world as unpleasant as possible. Often found in charge of human resources or very very large software companies.

The Lipson-Shiu Corporate Type Test

MBTI
    INFP

ILUG (Mensch)

The ILUG is that rarest of underlings: the one whom you can trust to understand what you're telling them and then rely on to get the job done. In any organisation, these are the people who actually do the work. (example: Florence Nightingale)

cheers,
    Ian

MBTI
    intj

SLUE (Traffic Warden)
    SLUEs are individuals with a grudge against society. Frustrated by their perceived lack of worth, they compensate by using petty rules and regulations to obstruct the lives of others. They lack the imagination to operate outside of these boundaries and so are dangerous only on their own turf (Example: Basil Fawlty).

might be because i answered darth vader on that star wars question.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I took it and got this:
    ILIE (Grand Vizier)

The I LIE has probably carved a ruthless trail to the top, but left no evidence of it. At least, if you find the bodies you're in very bad trouble. Highly adept at serving their own ends, I LIEs are not people to be on the wrong side of. Here is someone who has made the system work for them (examples: Sir Humphrey, Lex Luthor).
    Decided that was no fun, did it again and got the more accurate:
    SCIE (Natural Disaster)

The exact form of the problems that arise from the SCIE are hard to predict, since even the SCIE doesn't know. The SCIE is able to generate random acts of cruelty without effort or intention. Just stay out of their way and try to find shelter (Example: Cthulhu)

MBTI
    istp

ICIG (Entrepeneur)

A bubbling energetic type often with boundless energy and a short attention span. Has a pattern of getting enthused about a project, starting it up and leaving the rest to others (example: Maria von Trapp)
    ... bubbly?
    No offense.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Your Lipson-Shiu type is ILIE

The I LIE has probably carved a ruthless trail to the top, but left no evidence of it. At least, if you find the bodies you're in very bad trouble. Highly adept at serving their own ends, I LIEs are not people to be on the wrong side of. Here is someone who has made the system work for them (examples: Sir Humphrey, Lex Luthor).
    Oh come on... I'm not THAT ruthless.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INTP

Your Lipson-Shiu type is ICIE

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

ICIE (Torturer)

A sadistic type who, rather than building an evil empire (though that may be a fringe benefit), devotes their time and considerable talents to making the world as unpleasant as possible. Often found in charge of human resources or very very large software companies.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

SCIE (Natural Distaster)
    The exact form of the problems that arise from the SCIE are hard to predict, since even the SCIE doesn't know. The SCIE is able to generate random acts of cruelty without effort or intention. Just stay out of their way and try to find shelter (Example: Cthulhu)

SCUE (Jinx)

In Murphy's law terms, the SCUE is the thing that can and will go wrong. The most useless of underlings, the SCUE is the last person you want on your team. They cannot follow or understand instructions; they can find the best way to sabotage your efforts with the precision of an idiot savant. There is a good case for shooting them on sight, but it is usually better to pay them to work for your competition. (Example: Toad).

Then I changed a few answers in hopes of not being shot on sight.

ICUE (Mad Scientist/Hacker)

Displaying many of the same traits as the ICUG, the I CUE combines these with a dangerously antisocial streak. May employ someone called Igor and mutter things like "Small minded fools! I'll show them all!" (example: Victor Frankenstein)

I fall somewhere between the two.