• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Lipson-Shiu Corporate Type Test

Bear Warp

MBTI Type
epyT
A semi-brutal, non-serious test that scores you on the four variables: Intelligent/Stupid, Lawful/Chaotic, Important/Unimportant, and Good/Evil. Your results will bring laughs, tears, anger, feelings of triumph, etc.

I scored: ICIE (Torturer)

A sadistic type who, rather than building an evil empire (though that may be a fringe benefit), devotes their time and considerable talents to making the world as unpleasant as possible. Often found in charge of human resources or very very large software companies.

The Lipson-Shiu Corporate Type Test

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
ILUG (Mensch)

The ILUG is that rarest of underlings: the one whom you can trust to understand what you're telling them and then rely on to get the job done. In any organisation, these are the people who actually do the work. (example: Florence Nightingale)

cheers,
Ian

scarecrow

MBTI Type
intj
SLUE (Traffic Warden)
SLUEs are individuals with a grudge against society. Frustrated by their perceived lack of worth, they compensate by using petty rules and regulations to obstruct the lives of others. They lack the imagination to operate outside of these boundaries and so are dangerous only on their own turf (Example: Basil Fawlty).

might be because i answered darth vader on that star wars question.

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I took it and got this:
ILIE (Grand Vizier)

The I LIE has probably carved a ruthless trail to the top, but left no evidence of it. At least, if you find the bodies you're in very bad trouble. Highly adept at serving their own ends, I LIEs are not people to be on the wrong side of. Here is someone who has made the system work for them (examples: Sir Humphrey, Lex Luthor).

Decided that was no fun, did it again and got the more accurate:
SCIE (Natural Disaster)

The exact form of the problems that arise from the SCIE are hard to predict, since even the SCIE doesn't know. The SCIE is able to generate random acts of cruelty without effort or intention. Just stay out of their way and try to find shelter (Example: Cthulhu)
:laugh:

6sticks

MBTI Type
istp
ICIG (Entrepeneur)

A bubbling energetic type often with boundless energy and a short attention span. Has a pattern of getting enthused about a project, starting it up and leaving the rest to others (example: Maria von Trapp)

... bubbly?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Your Lipson-Shiu type is ILIE

The I LIE has probably carved a ruthless trail to the top, but left no evidence of it. At least, if you find the bodies you're in very bad trouble. Highly adept at serving their own ends, I LIEs are not people to be on the wrong side of. Here is someone who has made the system work for them (examples: Sir Humphrey, Lex Luthor).

Oh come on... I'm not THAT ruthless.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ICIE (Torturer)

A sadistic type who, rather than building an evil empire (though that may be a fringe benefit), devotes their time and considerable talents to making the world as unpleasant as possible. Often found in charge of human resources or very very large software companies.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
SCIE (Natural Distaster)
The exact form of the problems that arise from the SCIE are hard to predict, since even the SCIE doesn't know. The SCIE is able to generate random acts of cruelty without effort or intention. Just stay out of their way and try to find shelter (Example: Cthulhu)

minus

SCUE (Jinx)

In Murphy's law terms, the SCUE is the thing that can and will go wrong. The most useless of underlings, the SCUE is the last person you want on your team. They cannot follow or understand instructions; they can find the best way to sabotage your efforts with the precision of an idiot savant. There is a good case for shooting them on sight, but it is usually better to pay them to work for your competition. (Example: Toad).

Then I changed a few answers in hopes of not being shot on sight.

ICUE (Mad Scientist/Hacker)

Displaying many of the same traits as the ICUG, the I CUE combines these with a dangerously antisocial streak. May employ someone called Igor and mutter things like "Small minded fools! I'll show them all!" (example: Victor Frankenstein)

I fall somewhere between the two.

IlyaK1986

MBTI Type
ENTJ
ILIE (Grand Vizier)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
ICIE (Torturer)

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
ICUG (Inventor)

The ICUG is given to solitude and shoe staring. He or she loves little puzzles and is often a good source of off-the-wall, innovative ideas. Best left to their own devices with only occasional steering (example: Leonardo da Vinci)

Cute.

Zelath

MBTI Type
INfP
ICIE (Torturer)

Quite a bit of ICIE people

Perseus

MBTI Type
INTP
Good test. Take it seriously. ILIE. Especially the last question. Check the answers before changing the results or else it could be a natural disaster.

Grand Vizier left all the corpses behind. Police Chief in The Balcony.

ygolo

My termites win
Your Lipson-Shiu type is ILUG

ILUG (Mensch)
The I LUG is that rarest of underlings: the one whom you can trust to understand what you're telling them and then rely on to get the job done. In any organisation, these are the people who actually do the work. (example: Florence Nightingale)

I'm like Florence Nightingale?? :huh:

If I admit my liking Darth Vader (though Lando is cool too, so it was a tough choice), I get:

Your Lipson-Shiu type is ILIG

ILIG (Archangel )
The ILIG is the ideal person to be in charge of anything: trustworthy, effective and devoted to the cause. Unfortunately, none have yet been found. If the test evaluated you as this you are probably an ILIE or ILUE (and covering it well) or a SCUG or SCUE (and not safe to be typing on anything electrical).

Negative_

ICUE (Mad Scientist/Hacker)

Displaying many of the same traits as the ICUG, the ICUE combines these with a dangerously antisocial streak. May employ someone called Igor and mutter things like "Small minded fools! I'll show them all!" (example: Victor Frankenstein)

Perseus

MBTI Type
INTP
This is Absurdism.

Fill in the form saying you do not have any beliefs and the Corporation will indoctrinate your in their selling ethics.