• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Magic: The Gathering Guild Do You Belong To?

Clicky

Here is my result:

You Are:
Simic

Yys7BEI.jpg

My Vision. My Evolution. My Guild.
Life evolves in strange ways in the Simic Combine, where researchers grow hybridized monsters in their grotto bio-labs.

You might also be:
Selesnya, Gruul, or Golgari.

(You can also get extended descriptions if you click on the guild icon.)

The Simic Combine is Ravnica’s steward of nature and the wild; its mission is to preserve and advance the natural world even as Ravnica’s cities continue to grow. The guild seeks to protect the elements of the plane that are incompatible or mutually exclusive with its overpopulated, urban conditions. This is not easy, of course, because the forces of civilization are so prevalent on Ravnica that they threaten to subsume anything that runs counter to them. But the Simic practice a strange combination of detachment and holism that provide a kind of separation from the larger urban systems—a separation on which their conservation mission depends.

I prefer to play green/red (Gruul) but green/blue (Simic) probably fits my personality better.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rakdos

My Chaos. My Carnage. My Guild.The bloodthirsty Cult of Rakdos celebrate their flair for sadistic entertainment, spreading depravity and mayhem wherever they riot.

The Rakdos Cult is a large group of hedonists, sadists, criminals, and psychopaths under the leadership of a powerful demon named Rakdos. The Rakdos Cult combines an instinctual bloodlust and desire for power. They’re sadistic and cruel simply for the fun of it. Opportunistic violence is their modus operandi. Mayhem and personal enjoyment is their goal. They want Ravnica to bow to their whims and anything that gets in their way—or happens to be walking by—is fair game.

Rakdos lacks a formal structure. The cult members despise rules or anything that curtails their freedom, so there are no laws other than the precept to please their demonic master. On the surface, the activities of the guild are run by loosely affiliated “Rings,” each led by a Ringmaster, and each with its own sphere of influence, commodities, and cult followers.

Permabanned
bn4y98n

You Are Dimir
My Secrecy. My Advantage. My Guild.The House Dimir seeks to control Ravnica from the shadows, gathering intelligence until the time is right for their agents to strike.

In the dark, slick corridors of the undercity lurks the unfathomable network of the Dimir guild. House Dimir is Ravnica’s dark but open secret: the populace knows Dimir exists but they pretend it doesn’t. The Dimir’s role in Ravnica is to provide covert services that other guilds can’t or won’t, using their secrecy as both weapon and defense. Dimir is hidden even from itself, using pockets of covert agents who are aware of only a few other contacts. Dimir agents leave no trace, destroying memories of witnesses to their crimes, and even going so far as to eliminate their own memories of their assignments.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
You Are:Dimir My Secrecy. My Advantage. My Guild.The House Dimir seeks to control Ravnica from the shadows, gathering intelligence until the time is right for their agents to strike.

I play Dimir lol

# [Dimir mill cipher](http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/dimir-mill-cipher/)

This is a real deck, it is sitting right next to me

W

WALMART

I guided my results to what I play IRL, The Boros Legion - White/Red.

feat231b_assemblethelegion.jpg

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Orzhov

My Consecration. My Commerce. My Guild.

Extortion and backroom dealings are all in a day’s work for the Orzhov Syndicate, where everything has a price and strings are always attached.

The Orzhov guild is founded on the beliefs that wealth is power, that structure breeds wealth, and that guilt creates structure. The guild is run like a combination religion, credit-lending agency, and crime syndicate. An ostentatious hierarchy of priests, enforcers, and ghostly councilors rules over a congregation of guilt-bound loyalists, indebted undead, and thrull servants. Many Orzhov guild members truly believe that their rule is necessary for making Ravnica the best it can be, and they are unscrupulous in their methods of seizing power. Most Ravnicans see the Orzhov for the corrupt organization they are, but many are lured in by their promises of wealth, prestige, and longevity.

W

WALMART

Cheating!

In the name of justice!

Orzhov

My Consecration. My Commerce. My Guild.

Extortion and backroom dealings are all in a day’s work for the Orzhov Syndicate, where everything has a price and strings are always attached.

The Orzhov guild is founded on the beliefs that wealth is power, that structure breeds wealth, and that guilt creates structure. The guild is run like a combination religion, credit-lending agency, and crime syndicate. An ostentatious hierarchy of priests, enforcers, and ghostly councilors rules over a congregation of guilt-bound loyalists, indebted undead, and thrull servants. Many Orzhov guild members truly believe that their rule is necessary for making Ravnica the best it can be, and they are unscrupulous in their methods of seizing power. Most Ravnicans see the Orzhov for the corrupt organization they are, but many are lured in by their promises of wealth, prestige, and longevity.

Eerie.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Are: Golgari

My Darkness. My Horde. My Guild.

Members of the Golgari Swarm lurk in the fungus-encrusted tunnels of Ravnica’s undercity, and revere the natural cycles of life and death.

...sounds cool to me.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I used to love playing Green/Blue and I did get Simic. I have to admit that all of them seem crazy though *lol*

Green/white also seems my cup of tea but again..they go wayyyy too far and extreme. But I like the premise of Selesnya as well. I think I'd combine Green/Blue/White next time I play :D

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The questions are kind of corny...

Anyhow, I'm unsurprisingly Simic.

MBTI Type
Mann
Clicky

Here is my result:

You Are:
Simic

Yys7BEI.jpg

My Vision. My Evolution. My Guild.
Life evolves in strange ways in the Simic Combine, where researchers grow hybridized monsters in their grotto bio-labs.

You might also be:
Selesnya, Gruul, or Golgari.

(You can also get extended descriptions if you click on the guild icon.)

The Simic Combine is Ravnica’s steward of nature and the wild; its mission is to preserve and advance the natural world even as Ravnica’s cities continue to grow. The guild seeks to protect the elements of the plane that are incompatible or mutually exclusive with its overpopulated, urban conditions. This is not easy, of course, because the forces of civilization are so prevalent on Ravnica that they threaten to subsume anything that runs counter to them. But the Simic practice a strange combination of detachment and holism that provide a kind of separation from the larger urban systems—a separation on which their conservation mission depends.

I prefer to play green/red (Gruul) but green/blue (Simic) probably fits my personality better.

I never figured you for one to play. Interesting to know.

G

Ginkgo

You Are:Izzet

My Ingenuity. My Obsession. My Guild.The impulsive and reckless inventor-mages of the Izzet League create magics that power Ravnica’s infrastructure and, sometimes, lay waste to city blocks.

RTN_ResultsBG_Izzet.jpg

The Izzet are obsessive experimenters, the epitome of keen creative intellect combined with an unfortunately short attention span. The original mandate of the Izzet guild was to provide solutions for public works projects (sewers, boilers, roadways), but their experiments often produce mana geysers, spatial rifts, or arcane portals instead. As of late, their guildmaster, the dragon Niv-Mizzet, has driven the Izzet to delve deeper and deeper into more dangerous and experimental magic. The purpose of these experiments is unknown.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
feat213a_azorius_nghmzeypiu.png

Image.ashx

You are:Azorius

My Law. My Judgment. My Guild.

The lawmakers of Ravnica, the Azorius Senate are a hierarchical bureaucracy obsessed with order, stability, and the rule of law.

The query was stupid. You practically chose one of the five guilds ten times.

EDIT: Also love the irony of ISTJ being Azorius. :p

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Are:
Azorius
The lawmakers of Ravnica, the Azorius Senate are a hierarchical bureaucracy obsessed with order, stability, and the rule of law.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Are:
Azorius

You might also be:
Boros, Selesnya, or Izzet.

Not surprising.