INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    Long test:

Your personality type: ESFP.

Strength of individual traits: Extraversion - 11%, Sensing - 31%, Feeling - 2%, Prospecting - 27%.

...Sure, feeling, it asked stuff about "YOU DO NOT LET YOUR EMOTIONS SHOW, EVEN WHEN YOU ARE WITH CLOSE FRIENDS."

No, that's not true, does that make me an F? I actually have poor emotional control, basically meaning I will explode without a second thought. Anger is an emotion, right? :P

Or if I feel like laughing, I will laugh.

What else? I guess I don't have that many emotions but it wasn't asking about that.

Yeah, I also answered no to that one.

"IT IS DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO HIDE YOUR FEELINGS."

The same for this one.
    Now this one I answered in the middle because it could go either way. It depends on the feelings and the people I'm with. With closer friends and family or people I know well and trust, I'm much less likely to hide my feelings.

Or this one: "YOU FIND IT DIFFICULT TO KEEP A COOL HEAD IN CONFLICT SITUATIONS".

If I get angry, that doesn't count right? Though sometimes I stay entirely cold and when angry I can still be pretty cold&calculating. But I interpret "cool head" as emotionless, not angry.
    Generally yes. I'm slightly on the neurotic side in the big five system. I tend to panic and I don't handle conflict well. If people are angry at me, I'm probably going to be angry back.

Then how is this one to be interpreted? "YOUR ACTIONS ARE OFTEN INFLUENCED BY YOUR FEELINGS."

Hey, yes, by anger, or just by mood. Feeling like procrastinating on something, for example. Is that Feeling or just Perceiving? And what about anger?
    Same here.

"THE SCIENTIFIC AND RATIONAL DECISION IS ALWAYS THE BEST."

I didn't give this one a resounding yes because no, I'm often irrational in terms of being impulsive. Is that Feeling or just Perceiving?
    I answered no because the questions says "ALWAYS." I'm very scientifically minded but I know there are situations where the scientific method may not be the best approach. Now if the Always was substituted for Usually, I'd have no problem answering yes to this question.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

LadyLazarus

Your personality type: INFP.

Strength of individual traits: Introversion - 89%, Intuition - 27%, Feeling - 49%, Prospecting - 29%.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by Such Irony View Post
    (...)

I answered no because the questions says "ALWAYS." I'm very scientifically minded but I know there are situations where the scientific method may not be the best approach. Now if the Always was substituted for Usually, I'd have no problem answering yes to this question.
    Yeah the "Always" threw me off too, though I could still have set the slider slightly towards to the "yes" direction. I didn't, because I really just don't care to be that rational. I do like science a lot though and I do naturally use the scientific approach in some situations. (I have actually annoyed a few people with that :P )

For you it seems like it would have been a good decision to still move the slider a bit towards "yes".

Anyway I saw you got INFP typing on this questionnaire hahaha :P Did you try the shorter version too? Did that also give INFP?

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Yeah the "Always" threw me off too, though I could still have set the slider slightly towards to the "yes" direction. I didn't, because I really just don't care to be that rational. I do like science a lot though and I do naturally use the scientific approach in some situations. (I have actually annoyed a few people with that :P )

For you it seems like it would have been a good decision to still move the slider a bit towards "yes".

Anyway I saw you got INFP typing on this questionnaire hahaha :P Did you try the shorter version too? Did that also give INFP?
    INXP on the shorter version. I couldn't decide between T/F. I've bolded what I agree with.

F
    Listen to the heart
    Kind
    Closer to “bleeding heart” than “ice in the veins”
    Sensitive to criticism
    Emotional reaction to conflicts
    Want to be seen as warm, sensitive and sincere
    Compassion above truth

T
    Listen to the head
    Tough
    Closer to “ice in the veins” than “bleeding heart”
    Insensitive to criticism
    Rational reaction to conflicts
    Want to be seen as rational, calm and just
    Truth above compassion
    INtp
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Strength of individual traits: Introversion - 51%, Intuition - 42%, Feeling - 29%, Prospecting - 4%.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by Such Irony View Post
    INXP on the shorter version. I couldn't decide between T/F. I've bolded what I agree with.

F
    Listen to the heart
    Kind
    Closer to “bleeding heart” than “ice in the veins”
    Sensitive to criticism
    Emotional reaction to conflicts
    Want to be seen as warm, sensitive and sincere
    Compassion above truth

T
    Listen to the head
    Tough
    Closer to “ice in the veins” than “bleeding heart”
    Insensitive to criticism
    Rational reaction to conflicts
    Want to be seen as rational, calm and just
    Truth above compassion
    sounds like T to me :P

Your personality type: INFJ.

Strength of individual traits: Introversion - 47%, Intuition - 13%, Feeling - 11%, Judging - 49%.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

sounds like T to me :P
    Some of the F traits I relate to could be related to inferior Fe manifesting itself. Also, I score slightly towards the limbic, reactive side on the big five. That scale is not said to have a T/F correlation but I wonder if that's where my emotional vulnerability and sensitivity comes in, which I confuse with F. Then again, I also score slightly more agreeable on the big five, which is said to be correlated with MBTI F.
    INtp
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Stansmith

Strength of individual traits: Introversion - 47%, Intuition - 14%, Feeling - 29%, Prospecting - 30%.
    It's pretty difficult to score S on these dichotomy tests.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTj

Strength of individual traits: Introversion - 41%, Intuition - 35%, Thinking - 21%, Judging - 32%