• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

16 Personalities MBTI Test

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your personality type: ENFP.

Strength of individual traits: Extraversion - 16%, Intuition - 67%, Feeling - 51%, Prospecting - 87%.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your personality type: INFP.

Strength of individual traits: Introversion - 4%, Intuition - 47%, Feeling - 33%, Prospecting - 36%.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your personality type: INFJ.

Strength of individual traits: Introversion - 18%, Intuition - 16%, Feeling - 20%, Judging - 7%.

Cool! The results cohere with my conclusion.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Your personality type: INTJ.

Strength of individual traits: Introversion - 78%, Intuition - 9%, Thinking - 16%, Judging - 11%

B

brainheart

Strength of individual traits: Introversion - 78%, Intuition - 53%, Feeling - 80%, Prospecting - 51%.

(Holy emo.)

Falling Star

Strength of individual traits: Introversion - 33%, Intuition - 40%, Feeling - 29%, Judging - 16%.

F***!

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Extraversion -1, intuition -9, thinking -22, Prospecting (wth?)-7

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Long test:

Your personality type: ESFP.

Strength of individual traits: Extraversion - 11%, Sensing - 31%, Feeling - 2%, Prospecting - 27%.

...Sure, feeling, it asked stuff about "YOU DO NOT LET YOUR EMOTIONS SHOW, EVEN WHEN YOU ARE WITH CLOSE FRIENDS."

No, that's not true, does that make me an F? I actually have poor emotional control, basically meaning I will explode without a second thought. Anger is an emotion, right? :p

Or if I feel like laughing, I will laugh.

What else? I guess I don't have that many emotions but it wasn't asking about that.

"IT IS DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO HIDE YOUR FEELINGS."

The same for this one.

Or this one: "YOU FIND IT DIFFICULT TO KEEP A COOL HEAD IN CONFLICT SITUATIONS".

If I get angry, that doesn't count right? Though sometimes I stay entirely cold and when angry I can still be pretty cold&calculating. But I interpret "cool head" as emotionless, not angry.

Then how is this one to be interpreted? "YOUR ACTIONS ARE OFTEN INFLUENCED BY YOUR FEELINGS."

Hey, yes, by anger, or just by mood. Feeling like procrastinating on something, for example. Is that Feeling or just Perceiving? And what about anger?

"THE SCIENTIFIC AND RATIONAL DECISION IS ALWAYS THE BEST."

I didn't give this one a resounding yes because no, I'm often irrational in terms of being impulsive. Is that Feeling or just Perceiving?

I'm honestly curious what others think about these questions. If I'm an ESFP, cool no problem but it has to make sense first.

Short test:

Your personality type: ESTP.

...The Thinking won out here because truth > compassion. (The T:F points were equal until that last point)

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Long test:

Your personality type: ESFP.

Strength of individual traits: Extraversion - 11%, Sensing - 31%, Feeling - 2%, Prospecting - 27%.

...Sure, feeling, it asked stuff about "YOU DO NOT LET YOUR EMOTIONS SHOW, EVEN WHEN YOU ARE WITH CLOSE FRIENDS."

No, that's not true, does that make me an F? I actually have poor emotional control, basically meaning I will explode without a second thought. Anger is an emotion, right? :p

Or if I feel like laughing, I will laugh.

What else? I guess I don't have that many emotions but it wasn't asking about that.

Yeah, I also answered no to that one.

"IT IS DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO HIDE YOUR FEELINGS."

The same for this one.

Now this one I answered in the middle because it could go either way. It depends on the feelings and the people I'm with. With closer friends and family or people I know well and trust, I'm much less likely to hide my feelings.

Or this one: "YOU FIND IT DIFFICULT TO KEEP A COOL HEAD IN CONFLICT SITUATIONS".

If I get angry, that doesn't count right? Though sometimes I stay entirely cold and when angry I can still be pretty cold&calculating. But I interpret "cool head" as emotionless, not angry.

Generally yes. I'm slightly on the neurotic side in the big five system. I tend to panic and I don't handle conflict well. If people are angry at me, I'm probably going to be angry back.

Then how is this one to be interpreted? "YOUR ACTIONS ARE OFTEN INFLUENCED BY YOUR FEELINGS."

Hey, yes, by anger, or just by mood. Feeling like procrastinating on something, for example. Is that Feeling or just Perceiving? And what about anger?

Same here.

"THE SCIENTIFIC AND RATIONAL DECISION IS ALWAYS THE BEST."

I didn't give this one a resounding yes because no, I'm often irrational in terms of being impulsive. Is that Feeling or just Perceiving?

I answered no because the questions says "ALWAYS." I'm very scientifically minded but I know there are situations where the scientific method may not be the best approach. Now if the Always was substituted for Usually, I'd have no problem answering yes to this question.

L

LadyLazarus

Strength of individual traits: Introversion - 89%, Intuition - 27%, Feeling - 49%, Prospecting - 29%.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
(...)

I answered no because the questions says "ALWAYS." I'm very scientifically minded but I know there are situations where the scientific method may not be the best approach. Now if the Always was substituted for Usually, I'd have no problem answering yes to this question.

Yeah the "Always" threw me off too, though I could still have set the slider slightly towards to the "yes" direction. I didn't, because I really just don't care to be that rational. I do like science a lot though and I do naturally use the scientific approach in some situations. (I have actually annoyed a few people with that :p )

For you it seems like it would have been a good decision to still move the slider a bit towards "yes".

Anyway I saw you got INFP typing on this questionnaire hahaha :p Did you try the shorter version too? Did that also give INFP?

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah the "Always" threw me off too, though I could still have set the slider slightly towards to the "yes" direction. I didn't, because I really just don't care to be that rational. I do like science a lot though and I do naturally use the scientific approach in some situations. (I have actually annoyed a few people with that :p )

For you it seems like it would have been a good decision to still move the slider a bit towards "yes".

Anyway I saw you got INFP typing on this questionnaire hahaha :p Did you try the shorter version too? Did that also give INFP?

INXP on the shorter version. I couldn't decide between T/F. I've bolded what I agree with.

F
Listen to the heart
Kind
Closer to “bleeding heart” than “ice in the veins”
Sensitive to criticism
Emotional reaction to conflicts
Want to be seen as warm, sensitive and sincere
Compassion above truth

T
Listen to the head
Tough
Closer to “ice in the veins” than “bleeding heart”
Insensitive to criticism
Rational reaction to conflicts
Want to be seen as rational, calm and just
Truth above compassion

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Strength of individual traits: Introversion - 51%, Intuition - 42%, Feeling - 29%, Prospecting - 4%.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INXP on the shorter version. I couldn't decide between T/F. I've bolded what I agree with.

F
Listen to the heart
Kind
Closer to “bleeding heart” than “ice in the veins”
Sensitive to criticism
Emotional reaction to conflicts
Want to be seen as warm, sensitive and sincere
Compassion above truth

T
Listen to the head
Tough
Closer to “ice in the veins” than “bleeding heart”
Insensitive to criticism
Rational reaction to conflicts
Want to be seen as rational, calm and just
Truth above compassion

sounds like T to me :p

yeghor

Strength of individual traits: Introversion - 47%, Intuition - 13%, Feeling - 11%, Judging - 49%.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
sounds like T to me :p

Some of the F traits I relate to could be related to inferior Fe manifesting itself. Also, I score slightly towards the limbic, reactive side on the big five. That scale is not said to have a T/F correlation but I wonder if that's where my emotional vulnerability and sensitivity comes in, which I confuse with F. Then again, I also score slightly more agreeable on the big five, which is said to be correlated with MBTI F.

S

Stansmith

Strength of individual traits: Introversion - 47%, Intuition - 14%, Feeling - 29%, Prospecting - 30%.

It's pretty difficult to score S on these dichotomy tests.

look.sky.ward

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Strength of individual traits: Introversion - 41%, Intuition - 35%, Thinking - 21%, Judging - 32%

:shrug: