• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

25quiz MBTI test

ygolo

My termites win
43% INTJ (competence)
27% INTP (independence)
9% INFJ (humanity)
7% ENTJ (efficiency)
3% INFP (intimacy)

Jaguar

[MENTION=195]Jaguar[/MENTION] what's so funny about it?

personality.jpg

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

To be honest, I don't really have a personality inventory. I made the whole thing up just to see how you would react to the idea, and got a whole bunch of people to follow along with me on this. It was a conspiracy we all aimed in your direction because it's so fun for us to watch your little knee jerking with resentment over the fact that I have and always will run typological circles around you.

Jaguar

To be honest, I don't really have a personality inventory. I made the whole thing up just to see how you would react to the idea, and got a whole bunch of people to follow along with me on this. It was a conspiracy we all aimed in your direction because it's so fun for us to watch your little knee jerking with resentment over the fact that I have and always will run typological circles around you.

Damn, you're funny. Never leave the forum. Never!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Why haven't you taken MY test?
I believe you had me on ignore, so I wasn't interacting with you out of respect for your wishes. However, if you'd like me to take it, I'd be glad to.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I believe you had me on ignore, so I wasn't interacting with you out of respect for your wishes. However, if you'd like me to take it, I'd be glad to.

Oh yeah.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
75% INTP
10% INFP
7% ENTP
3% ENFP
2% INTJ

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I know! I still don't know how to answer those questions. I'm in two minds most of the time and when that happens I often feel forced to choose the Thinker's answer. :shrug:

Do you pick "Justice" over "Mercy", and, "make decisions with logic", over "make decisions with emotions"?

I did like the test overall, though.

I can't even answer Justice vs Mercy questions because the whole idea that they could ever be mutually exclusive flies in the face of my definition of each :mad: . So my answer to that is an essay, as with many questions :p .

The logic vs emotions one is really rough, but when push comes to shove I go with emotion as I make small decisions based on "mood" over pure utility sometimes. But this is not in moral matters or life choices or coming to conclusions about what I believe, etc.

This is why you cannot pit logical & evaluative thinking that way - they are defined more by basis for reasoning than the reasoning itself, because each is seeking for the parts within & between lines of reasoning to connect in a way that "makes sense". People call this "harmony" when it's Feeling, but it means lack of contradiction, no conflicting or incongruous elements more than it means "peacefulness".

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTP(?) boyfriend:

47% INTP
15% ISTP
11% INFP
6% INTJ
6% ISFP

It gave him ten extra questions because he was too hard to figure out!

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I can't even answer Justice vs Mercy questions because the whole idea that they could ever be mutually exclusive flies in the face of my definition of each :mad: . So my answer to that is an essay, as with many questions :p .
My thoughts exactly! :nice:

Literally! :laugh:

The logic vs emotions one is really rough, but when push comes to shove I go with emotion as I make small decisions based on "mood" over pure utility sometimes. But this is not in moral matters or life choices or coming to conclusions about what I believe, etc.
I guess the same is true of me; a lot of my minor acts are mood based. But if I see the word "decision" I struggle to pick "emotions" as an option, as the word suggests active choice and evaluation of the factors. The implication being that Thinking is based in reason and Feeling is simply a passive adherence to one's passing inclinations.

Again, an essay may be necessary. :dont:

This is why you cannot pit logical & evaluative thinking that way - they are defined more by basis for reasoning than the reasoning itself, because each is seeking for the parts within & between lines of reasoning to connect in a way that "makes sense". People call this "harmony" when it's Feeling, but it means lack of contradiction, no conflicting or incongruous elements more than it means "peacefulness".
What do you mean exactly? What sorts of dichotomies do you think would work better?

panicstation

MBTI Type
xxFx
Enneagram
?w?
72% ISFP
11% INFP
8% ISTP
3% ISFJ
2% ENFP

I can't believe my result. Do you have to be good at art to be an ISFP, or at least think art is important? Because I'm not good at art. Art is not really important for me. Oh, I always thought I'm mistyped as ISFP

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
72% ISFP
11% INFP
8% ISTP
3% ISFJ
2% ENFP

I can't believe my result. Do you have to be good at art to be an ISFP, or at least think art is important? Because I'm not good at art. Art is not really important for me. Oh, I always thought I'm mistyped as ISFP

In my experience, ISFP folks tend to dabble and play around in sensory experience, one outlet of which can be art. But it can be applied in any direction. Similarly, one can say that INTs might gravitate towards sciences, but that doesn't mean every INT is a scientist or has talents in that area.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
It seems others' results have varied, so I've taken it again:

34% INTJ
24% ENTJ
9% INTP
8% ENTP
5% ESTJ

Much the same, really.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
60% INFJ
13% INFP
7% INTJ
7% INTP
6% ENFJ

Nicodemus

55% INFJ
19% INTJ
8% INTP
5% ENFJ
3% ENTJ

Only the second test that gave me more F than T.

Can we establish a trend, [MENTION=9251]Jonny[/MENTION]?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This test is so bizarre. I took it again to see what would happen if I skipped more questions -- and I watched the pie chart as I went. I think that the ESTJ slice was the one that got bigger and bigger over the course of the first part of the test (because extrovert questions made it expand), and then for some reason it shrunk and became totally overwhelmed by the ISTJ slice. Even though almost all of the questions that, to them, reinforced ISTJ, were totally ESTJ as well. It was like the test became increasingly prone towards confirmation bias as it went on.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When I took it a few days ago, it kept telling me "just 5 more questions."

38% INFP
21% INFJ
13% ISFP
9% INTP
6% ENFJ

I retook it today.

36% INTP
22% INFP
10% ENTP
8% INFJ
7% ISTP

I hate the justice over mercy question. I choose justice and watch that poor INFP slice shrink. Why would liking thought-provoking novels tell you anything about T vs. F? (I picked empathetic the first time, but after thinking of my favorite novels and stories I realized a good number of them aren't terribly empathetic.) The test didn't go beyond the initial 25 questions the second time.

That's what I get for retaking it.