• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

25quiz MBTI test

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
36% ISTJ
17% INTJ
12% ISTP
11% INTP
6% ENTJ

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you are an ISTJ, I'll eat a hat with mustard on it!

Ya, it's not correct at all. The reason I think I tested ISTJ is because the S Vs. N questions were about details Vs. impressions, in which case I tend to do better with the objective information rather than the vague glimpses. As for P Vs. J, I tested J because the questions were very much about how ordered I am, in which case I tend to have a lot of structures for things.

By the way, people laughed at Einstein, but they also laughed at Bozo the funny clown!

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
RaptorWizard haha...the world needed both a Bozo and an Einstein.

I imagine you are right about the questions and that would account for ISTJ. But, one only needs to watch your video presentation or read from anything you've written to know that you aren't. If there is one type that I'm surrounded by in real life, if there's one type that I can identify from a mountain of interaction and experience, it's ISTJ. I think they grow on trees around here, like leaves or something. I mean they are EVERYWHERE I go. That's not a bad thing as they are usually well-meaning people, but they do let me know that I'm the alien (metaphorically speaking, of course) and not them. So, without hurting your feelings, I mean to tell you that you are an alien, too. Maybe not the same kind as I am [then again, who knows?] but certainly you would stick out in a room full of ISTJs:) It's okay. As an ISTP friend once told me "I don't mind that you act like an alien. I happen to like aliens."

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=16382]Ene[/MENTION] Hm, that's very interesting that I'm like an alien, so unique and crazy! There's actually a funny term for one of the enneagram/variant combos that's called "From Another Planet"!

5w6 sx/sp - "From Another Planet." Less attracted to mundane science, more likely to be captivated by the unusual and complex universes that populate cutting edge sci-fi. Slow to trust but driven to engage with others, may offer hints about their secret interests to test a person's receptiveness. They share their private ideas and knowledge as a way to get closer. This tactic may unintentionally win them many friends, but leave them just as removed from any romantic prospects. Not as nerdish though a bit on the odd side, others may find them strangely appealing. Overall, the most atypical 5w6, can be mistaken for 5w4.

By the way, here's a chart on the different levels of alien development: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale

I

Infinite Bubble

It had to ask me 40 questions! 40!

31% INTP
23% INFJ
19% ENTP
8% INFP
8% INTJ

W

WALMART

74% INTP

this test sucks, so far as i can reverse engineer its intent

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
[MENTION=16382]Ene[/MENTION] Hm, that's very interesting that I'm like an alien, so unique and crazy! There's actually a funny term for one of the enneagram/variant combos that's called "From Another Planet"!

5w6 sx/sp - "From Another Planet." Less attracted to mundane science, more likely to be captivated by the unusual and complex universes that populate cutting edge sci-fi. Slow to trust but driven to engage with others, may offer hints about their secret interests to test a person's receptiveness. They share their private ideas and knowledge as a way to get closer. This tactic may unintentionally win them many friends, but leave them just as removed from any romantic prospects. Not as nerdish though a bit on the odd side, others may find them strangely appealing. Overall, the most atypical 5w6, can be mistaken for 5w4.

By the way, here's a chart on the different levels of alien development: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale

Now THAT is interesting! I didn't realize that one of the enneagram descriptions included the reference to seeming like they were from another planet! But according to the Wikipedia link you provided, if earth is at level 0, no wonder some of us seem like aliens. We think on a different level. haha!

Hmmmm... [MENTION=15886]superunknown[/MENTION]...you're still an istp on my planet and [MENTION=17266]Infinite Bubble[/MENTION], what did you expect? You're an infinite bubble. Theoretically, based on the concept of being an infinite bubble [forever expanding] it would need to ask you an infinite amount of questions:) You probably exhausted it's capacity.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Hahahaha....very funny! Me, an INTP? Hahaha. Now THAT is funny. I like this test. It's comical, but I think I took it once before.
55% INTP
13% INFP
12% INTJ
9% ENTP
3% ENFP

EDIT: I DID take it before. I took it in February. I was an INTJ then. Apparently, I evolved.

I answered forty questions. Here are the results.

23%INTJ
19%INFJ
13%ENFJ
12%ENTJ
12%INTP

No large variation either

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Out of 30 questions haha.
51% ENFJ
19% INFJ
5% INTJ
4% ENTJ
4% ESFP

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Out of 30 questions haha.
51% ENFJ
19% INFJ
5% INTJ
4% ENTJ
4% ESFP

Take my test and find out how it differs from this test and from your own thoughts on the subject.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Well, doesn't tell your personality type. Explains me well, however sometimes I can not be cautious, but for the most part I try to.

Last edited:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Well, doesn't tell your personality type. Explains me well, however sometimes I can not be cautious, but for the most part I try to.

My test is only available via PM or email.

Hypatia

trying to be a very good ENTP
Inconsistent. Looks like most others are experiencing some degree of it too.

Thanks for the shit good? test, John.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
50% INFP
15% INTP
13% ISFP
8% INFJ
3% ENFP

I

Infinite Bubble

May as well have another go out of boredom.

45% ENTP
17% INFP
11% INTP
10% INFJ
9% ENFP

Yep, still terrible...

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I really dont know which type I am, Im probably sure that Im an introvert and maybe an intuitive.

I dont really know how to start, so does someone know how I could find out my type? Or are there questions that would help determining it?

Thanks ;)

Ha, well I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you've come to the right place.

You may get lots of personality test suggestions, but this is my favorite:

John's Personality Test