• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

25quiz MBTI test

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Then why was INFP your highest score?

Good question. Bah, I can't remember the questions off the top of my head, but I'm fairly sure I chose answers that were close to my perception of myself and they appeared to be questions that were closer to Si and Fe.

Questions on approaching a new situation for example, I picked answers that adhered to past information, because that is how I would approach it. As for Fe I definitely picked answers I would say adhered to Fe, unless Fe isn't about shared social considerations?
This test is strange to me, it places the types in positions defined by a singular attribute for example INFP is 'intimacy'.

Now I can't really knock the idea off hand, but I am one of the least intimate people you could ever meet, however this could just be personal to me.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Good question. Bah, I can't remember the questions off the top of my head, but I'm fairly sure I chose answers that were close to my perception of myself and they appeared to be questions that were closer to Si and Fe.

Questions on approaching a new situation for example, I picked answers that adhered to past information, because that is how I would approach it. As for Fe I definitely picked answers I would say adhered to Fe, unless Fe isn't about shared social considerations?
This test is strange to me, it places the types in positions defined by a singular attribute for example INFP is 'intimacy'.

Now I can't really knock the idea off hand, but I am one of the least intimate people you could ever meet, however this could just be personal to me.

Where do you get the idea that the test places the types in positions defined by a singular attribute?

It's not a functions test, by the way. So your references to Fe and Si are irrelevant to this test.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Would you rather rely on
J. careful plans
P. improvisation

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Would you rather rely on
J. careful plans
P. improvisation

Is it really as simple as that? I tend to alternate between planning and improvisation pretty much on a 50/50 split of context. I actually tried tallying it up once based on how often I planned something out or left it to the wind.

I ended up doing it for 3 months. My numbers at the end were, based on each day and the context of how I planned for it, :

42 planned days to 42 unplanned. I am not even joking.

It's not a functions test, by the way. So your references to Fe and Si are irrelevant to this test.

What is it then? It's not a dichotomies test...its A THING test.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is it really as simple as that? I tend to alternate between planning and improvisation pretty much on a 50/50 split of context. I actually tried tallying it up once based on how often I planned something out or left it to the wind.

I ended up doing it for 3 months. My numbers at the end were, based on each day and the context of how I planned for it, :

42 planned days to 42 unplanned. I am not even joking.

What is it then? It's not a dichotomies test...its A THING test.

It's a dichotomies test. As for the J/P dichotomy question, you have the option of skipping the question. There will be other J/P questions which should settle the draw.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Question 1 of 25 (restart)
You join in the social life of a new area
E. rapidly
I. slowly

Affirmative's answer: 42 days rapidly, 42 days slowly.
Lol

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Question 1 of 25 (restart)
You join in the social life of a new area
E. rapidly
I. slowly

Affirmative's answer: 42 days rapidly, 42 days slowly.
Lol

Haha :laugh:! Ok fair enough. :D

I was just trying to explain my divided nature.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha :laugh:! Ok fair enough. :D

I was just trying to explain my divided nature.

It sounds like etype 7, at any rate. Type 1 is the disintegrating point of straight-arrow self-discipline for the 7. Which kind of bipolar are you?

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
It sounds like etype 7, at any rate. Type 1 is the disintegrating point of straight-arrow self-discipline for the 7. Which kind of bipolar are you?

Bipolar. You think so? I've never been diagnosed as such. Not saying it isn't a possibility just that it's never been raised before.

However I do experience odd mood swings that tend to have no real basis when I examine them.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Carl Jung was Bipolar. During one of his up-swings, he actually declared himself to be a Sensor.

Does that answer my question? Carl Jung being bipolar and being considered psychological has nothing to do with my question. I don't think you are bipolar either.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
83% ENTP
6% INTP
3% ENFP
2% INFP
1% ENTJ

Well then. Wasn't quite expecting that result. The difference in percentages that is.

Edit: took it again, hitting skip on any question I wasn't certain about, and got:
36% ENTP
18% INTP
10% INFP
8% ISTP
6% ENFP

Slightly more accurate. Except I'm definitely more ENFP than ISTP.

I guess I'm looking like an extrovert with social anxiety.

It's not letting me edit my post, but I thought I would take it again just for fun, since my results vary; got:
52% INTP
15% INFP
14% ENTP
6% ISTP
4% ENFP

Same but I guess I vacillate between I and E.

Don't mind me, just experimenting and recording results.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Huh, I haven't taken this one. I think.

Oh, my.

37% INTJ
21% INTP
10% ENTP
9% ENTJ
8% INFJ​

Too much reliance upon "emotion" for Feeling in this test, methinks.

A complaint typical of those who are used to taking functions tests.