• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

25quiz MBTI test

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
83% ENTP
6% INTP
3% ENFP
2% INFP
1% ENTJ

Well then. Wasn't quite expecting that result. The difference in percentages that is.

Edit: took it again, hitting skip on any question I wasn't certain about, and got:
36% ENTP
18% INTP
10% INFP
8% ISTP
6% ENFP

Slightly more accurate. Except I'm definitely more ENFP than ISTP.

I guess I'm looking like an extrovert with social anxiety.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
52% ENTP
31% INTP
5% INFP
4% ISTP
2% INTJ

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Main result: just like nearly any other test

Rest of result: what is this, I don't even, how am I more ISTP than ESFP or ISFP.

34% INFP
18% ISTP
12% INTP
10% ESFP
8% ISFP

Yeah, I have no idea how this test scores you. Based on your results, it doesn't look like it does it by cognitive functions or dichotomies. I am confused also.

It seems as though most people in this thread are getting their type, though, which is good.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah, I have no idea how this test scores you. Based on your results, it doesn't look like it does it by cognitive functions or dichotomies. I am confused also.

It seems as though most people in this thread are getting their type, though, which is good.

I think it may have something to do with stereotypes. In my pie chart, I rated high on "independence" and "self-sufficiency". Isn't this something that INFPs and ISTPs stereotypically value, albeit for different reasons? My biggest slice of pie was "intimacy" I guess is why I got INFP, but then why didn't I get any more NF types if they were going by NF stereotypes of seeking intimacy? My majority was actually SP.

WEIRD TEST. I WANT TO TAKE IT AGAIN AND TRY TO FIGURE IT OUT.

EDIT: I know why, I scored far too low on things like "likability" and "inspiration" to fit other NF stereotypes trololololol. It's literally trying to fit you to an exact Keirsey-esque Persona methinks, so that's why it's not strictly function order or even four dichotomies (if so, you'd think I'd have all FP types, and IxTP types would be lower for me than those).

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
39% ENTP
11% INTJ
9% INTP
7% ENTJ
6% INFP

hmmm
edit: it seems to be focusing on one or two of the strongest preferences. Looking at the two highest results in most cases, youll find a pattern of ti dom, ne dom/aux, fe dom/aux, fi dom, si dom, in my case its N dom/aux regarless of direction, it doesnt follow cog function stacking theory.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
52% ENTP
14% INTP
10% ENFP
8% ESTP
5% INFP

At least you're allowed to skip a lot of the questions......

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
33% ENTJ
24% INTJ
10% INTP
8% ISTJ
7% ENTP

I tested again and got these results - funny thing is, in my first post, I said ENTJ is off the list, but now it's at the top (and it's not right)! :cry:

I

Infinite Bubble

33% ENTJ

I tested again and got these results - funny thing is, in my first post, I said ENTJ is off the list, but now it's at the top (and it's not right)! :cry:

But ENTJ is the type closest to INTJ in terms of functions than any other type.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
EDIT: I know why, I scored far too low on things like "likability" and "inspiration" to fit other NF stereotypes trololololol. It's literally trying to fit you to an exact Keirsey-esque Persona methinks, so that's why it's not strictly function order or even four dichotomies (if so, you'd think I'd have all FP types, and IxTP types would be lower for me than those).

It's funny really because I got the same impression and on the site he even lists the cognitive functions, yet his questions do appear to just go for the stereotypical route of what people assume denotes a particular dichotomy.

Some of them are blatent, no wait they all are.

"You are better at learning facts or abstract concepts" - UH WHUT CUD THT MEEEN?!

"It's frustrating when people don't consider the facts or others feelings" - WOW DATS LIK SUPAR CUMPLEX OR SUMMAT TO CATCH PEOPL OUT!

"Are you more imaginative or realistic" - I CULDN POSIBLY SAY!

Ps: I ended up doing it again while searching through these 'questions' and ended up with INTP this time at 42%. I'm sure I only changed one answer.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Some of them are blatent, no wait they all are.

"You are better at learning facts or abstract concepts" - UH WHUT CUD THT MEEEN?!

"It's frustrating when people don't consider the facts or others feelings" - WOW DATS LIK SUPAR CUMPLEX OR SUMMAT TO CATCH PEOPL OUT!

"Are you more imaginative or realistic" - I CULDN POSIBLY SAY!

Ps: I ended up doing it again while searching through these 'questions' and ended up with INTP this time at 42%. I'm sure I only changed one answer.

To be fair, you can just skip these. I skipped a ton the first time and much less the second time, but I got the same result.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
33% ENTJ
24% INTJ
10% INTP
8% ISTJ
7% ENTP

Aaah...it's okay Raptor. I got INTJ. I'm supposed to be INFJ, but about fifty percent of the time, I test as INTJ. I'm pretty sure that I'm INFJ with a highly-developed Te or maybe I'm an INTJ with an unnaturally developed Fe. Who knows? How could it really be proven? I'm not sure that it can. Actually, even MBTI itself has never been proven, but is simply a framework. I think it's great that you fall outside the boundaries. It means that one size doesn't fit all. INFJs aren't supposed to have a highly developed Te, but I can turn mine on at will, with the flip of my ambidextrious mental switch. Let's turn the MBTI theory on its ears, shall we?

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
39%INTP
37%ISTP
6%INFP
4%ISFP
4%ISTJ