User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 309

  1. #81
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Then why was INFP your highest score?
    Good question. Bah, I can't remember the questions off the top of my head, but I'm fairly sure I chose answers that were close to my perception of myself and they appeared to be questions that were closer to Si and Fe.

    Questions on approaching a new situation for example, I picked answers that adhered to past information, because that is how I would approach it. As for Fe I definitely picked answers I would say adhered to Fe, unless Fe isn't about shared social considerations?
    This test is strange to me, it places the types in positions defined by a singular attribute for example INFP is 'intimacy'.

    Now I can't really knock the idea off hand, but I am one of the least intimate people you could ever meet, however this could just be personal to me.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

    Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

  2. #82
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    36% INFJ
    15% INFP
    13% ENFJ
    11% ENFP
    9% ISFP


    I guess I'm NF.
    You hide it well.

  3. #83
    null Jonny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    FREE
    Posts
    2,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    You hide it well.
    As do you, but the results don't lie. We're both INFJs. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #84
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Good question. Bah, I can't remember the questions off the top of my head, but I'm fairly sure I chose answers that were close to my perception of myself and they appeared to be questions that were closer to Si and Fe.

    Questions on approaching a new situation for example, I picked answers that adhered to past information, because that is how I would approach it. As for Fe I definitely picked answers I would say adhered to Fe, unless Fe isn't about shared social considerations?
    This test is strange to me, it places the types in positions defined by a singular attribute for example INFP is 'intimacy'.

    Now I can't really knock the idea off hand, but I am one of the least intimate people you could ever meet, however this could just be personal to me.
    Where do you get the idea that the test places the types in positions defined by a singular attribute?

    It's not a functions test, by the way. So your references to Fe and Si are irrelevant to this test.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  5. #85
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Would you rather rely on
    J. careful plans
    P. improvisation
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  6. #86
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Would you rather rely on
    J. careful plans
    P. improvisation
    Is it really as simple as that? I tend to alternate between planning and improvisation pretty much on a 50/50 split of context. I actually tried tallying it up once based on how often I planned something out or left it to the wind.

    I ended up doing it for 3 months. My numbers at the end were, based on each day and the context of how I planned for it, :

    42 planned days to 42 unplanned. I am not even joking.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    It's not a functions test, by the way. So your references to Fe and Si are irrelevant to this test.
    What is it then? It's not a dichotomies test...its A THING test.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

    Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

  7. #87
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Is it really as simple as that? I tend to alternate between planning and improvisation pretty much on a 50/50 split of context. I actually tried tallying it up once based on how often I planned something out or left it to the wind.

    I ended up doing it for 3 months. My numbers at the end were, based on each day and the context of how I planned for it, :

    42 planned days to 42 unplanned. I am not even joking.




    What is it then? It's not a dichotomies test...its A THING test.
    It's a dichotomies test. As for the J/P dichotomy question, you have the option of skipping the question. There will be other J/P questions which should settle the draw.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  8. #88
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Question 1 of 25 (restart)
    You join in the social life of a new area
    E. rapidly
    I. slowly

    Affirmative's answer: 42 days rapidly, 42 days slowly.
    Lol
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  9. #89
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Question 1 of 25 (restart)
    You join in the social life of a new area
    E. rapidly
    I. slowly

    Affirmative's answer: 42 days rapidly, 42 days slowly.
    Lol
    Haha ! Ok fair enough.

    I was just trying to explain my divided nature.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

    Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

  10. #90
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Haha ! Ok fair enough.

    I was just trying to explain my divided nature.
    It sounds like etype 7, at any rate. Type 1 is the disintegrating point of straight-arrow self-discipline for the 7. Which kind of bipolar are you?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Similar Threads

  1. MMDI MBTI Test
    By beyondaurora in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 09:13 PM
  2. [MBTItm] So I did the MBTI test in reverse....
    By BlackOp in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 02:41 PM
  3. difficulty with MBTI tests
    By jnick1972 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 06:49 AM
  4. NEW MBTI TEST
    By meanlittlechimp in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 08:32 PM
  5. MBTI test in Chinese?
    By unagi in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 01:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO