• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

25quiz MBTI test

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
41% ESFJ
17% ESFP
14% ENFJ
11% ISFJ
5% ESTJ

It made answer extra questions. Apparently I am tricky.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
36% INFP
22%ISFP
7%ENFP
7%INTP
6%INFJ

How did I get anything above a zero on those last two though??

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
47% INTP
14% INFP
10% ENFP
9% ENTP
5% INFJ

Too much feeling = emotions, as usual. And too much feeling = people-serving focus, as opposed to "human condition" focus.

Edit: I took it again, changed one answer I was 50/50 on, and then it gave me additional questions. The INTP & INFP wedges kept neck & neck until the end where it finally pegged me as INFP.

41% INFP
28% INTP
11% ENFP
5% ENTP
4% ISFP

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This was kinda cool. :)

It made me answer 41 questions to get my type :laugh:.
Yeah. I had to be asked 35. I think it had me pegged as a INTP at one point :D

50% INFP
11% INTP
10% ISFP
9% INFJ
8% ENTP

I took it again and got:

39% INTP
22% ENTP
16% INFP
7% ENFP
5% ISFP

Too much feeling = emotions, as usual. And too much feeling = people-serving focus, as opposed to "human condition" focus.
I know! I still don't know how to answer those questions. I'm in two minds most of the time and when that happens I often feel forced to choose the Thinker's answer. :shrug:

Do you pick "Justice" over "Mercy", and, "make decisions with logic", over "make decisions with emotions"?

I did like the test overall, though.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
88% INFP
4% ENFP
4% INTP
1% ENTP
1% INFJ

Heh - not surprising at all. :D

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
46% INFP
12% ISFP
7% ENFJ
7% ISFJ
5% INFJ

ENFP didn't even make it on here. o_O

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have my doubts about this test as applied to *me*: there were a number of questions where I do *both* of the alternatives, albeit under different circumstances...

43% INFJ
11% ENFJ
7% ENTJ
7% INTJ
7% ISFP

Or maybe I'm just extra emo (Fi) today...

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Took the test again, but this time I didn't skip any questions. :)

40% INTP
33% INFP
11% ENTP
6% ENFP
3% INFJ

libby

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
57% ESTP
8% ENFP
8% ESTJ
8% ISTP
7% ENTP

and again....

55% ESTP
15% ISTP
10% ESTJ
7% ENTP
3% ENFP

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
64% INTP
10% INFP
6% INTJ
6% ISTP
4% ENTP

And you stick with INFP?

And if you have any N there you keep it very well hidden behind S behaviors.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Uhhh what?

75% ISTJ
8% ISTP
5% ESTJ
5% ISFJ
2% ESTP

If they're calling ISTJ the "precision" type and ESTJ the "direction" type, then of course I'm overwhelmingly ISTJ. Fits that logic perfectly -- in large part because of my Enneatype (and to an extent Socionics type). However, that's a pretty shallow and, frankly, inaccurate way to look at it.

- - - Updated - - -

Why haven't you taken MY test?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
And you stick with INFP?

And if you have any N there you keep it very well hidden behind S behaviors.

i keep my type listed as INFP because i've honestly stopped caring. and you can tell so much through an internet forum :rolleyes: I do not relate to S in real life at all.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i keep my type listed as INFP because i've honestly stopped caring. and you can tell so much through an internet forum :rolleyes: I do not relate to S in real life at all.

What do your real-life friends say about it?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

What do your real-life friends say about it?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't talk to my real-life friends about type, but when I did none of them thought I was an S.

Considering behavior versus thought-patterns - You definitely post like a Sensor. As for how you think; typing by thought-pattern can be traced down to whatever things tend to remind you of.

Sometimes, when we consider an object in perception, it reminds us of something else. That could be an image, and that image will be either an object (e.g., "that reminds me of a piece of cake"; or some kind of fantastical mental representation e.g., a two-headed monster); or it will be an abstraction. An abstraction can be either grounded or mystical, i.e., philosophical/scientific or mystical/religious.

Since you don't care anyway, I won't bother asking you about your personal thought-patterns. But when you do reveal this part of yourself, it tends towards the highly-imaginative concrete-yet-fantastical representation: something of this world, yet not of this world, like an image taken from a Dali painting.