• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How would you spend 10 years in a cellar with a 10 million dollar reward

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Does it help that he was infamous for being a world-class jerk even before the steroids? :p
Well, I know that not all jocks are jerks, but one being a jerk comes as no surprise. I am certain I would much prefer to endure my frustration in isolation. After all, I could have a whole library full of tartan rippers should the need arise. :D

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
i d ask for the money upfront. get some guy plastic surgered into me, pay him a fraction of the total. pay him with the interests 10 years later.

I dont expect a guy proposing me that deal to be terribly bright in the first place. maybe a power mad insurance agent, or something.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Would I have access to hookers and blow? How about alchohol and smokes?

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Wow, you're all taking so good care of your well-being with all the medical cares, sunlight, hygiene products etc.. :huh:
yeah. for people willing to spend 10 years in a creep's sex dungeon