User Tag List

First 1234 Last

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

the internet is so costly.. yeah, it could be work, entertainment, connection & education at the same time, but after the access to stock market and the desktop needed to play it, I can't afford it. So, booze & vidya games & gym is a fine alternative

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Um. Neither one of you have internet. You think you can survive 10 years without internet???
    No streaming means no youtube, much less redtube ; no downloading means I wouldn't be able to watch cool tv series. 16 points for all the rest is way too expensive.

And KITTEN!! awww that is so cute.
    I'd need some living being with me, otherwise I'd go crazy. The 18 yo girl is too expensive though (and might end up being more trouble than she's worth). Perhaps if I were able to do some screening beforehand... then I'd be able to have someone to discuss tv shows with and play video games on a decent level with, plus the sex. But just some random chick, no, I pass.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Alright! I'd actually have taken that bet at 17... I'd be 27 when I emerged, so one year from this year. I'm glad no one posed that question back then, I've been on some awesome adventures since 17.

The kitchen and ipad recipe machine - 6 points
    Skylight - 2 points
    Cell phone - 3 points
    Puppy - 6 points
    Work out equipment - 5 points
    Library - 4 points
    Garden with greenhouse - 2 points
    Satellite radio - 2 points

That's a total of 30 points. Although... if hygiene products means there is NO hygiene there without that option, I would definitely switch out my work out equipment for it. The problem with the internet is no downloading or streaming anything.. No youtube, no tutorial videos on things, no pandora, no language pronouncing assistance or language programs, no IMs, no skype, nothing. Just website browsing.. at that rate, I can access the library and call once a week and it would be just as effective.

I'd spend my time learning languages, studying subjects, gardening, keeping in shape, learning to really cook, and caring for my puppy so that I have some companionship. Having a busy schedule is the key to making time pass by.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    microwave 2,
    workout room 5,
    stock market 7,
    desktop 6,
    booze 5,
    video games 4..
    I'd suggest you to use the point left to buy a gun - that would make the suicide part easier.
    -----------------

A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

What! Of course I'd want to survive the basement to spend my rightfully earned profits of course, if there's no profits, booze will kill just as well..

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

gourmet food 9
    skylight 2
    gym 5
    library 4
    cell 3
    tub 3
    doc 2
    garden 2
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    No streaming means no youtube, much less redtube ; no downloading means I wouldn't be able to watch cool tv series. 16 points for all the rest is way too expensive.

I'd need some living being with me, otherwise I'd go crazy. The 18 yo girl is too expensive though (and might end up being more trouble than she's worth). Perhaps if I were able to do some screening beforehand... then I'd be able to have someone to discuss tv shows with and play video games on a decent level with, plus the sex. But just some random chick, no, I pass.

Yeah, no streaming sux, but it'd still be worth it to keep up to date with things, forum, blog, and email. The phone could be like skype. Facetime, ya know.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I would definitely not choose it unless the alternative was significantly worse. But I think I would halve the money and spend 35 points as follows:

Garden with greenhouse 2
    Workout room 5
    Music 4
    Internet 16
    Library 4
    *medical care if it included ayurveda, reiki, massage, and other lovely Indian type things (as it is from New Delhi) 2
    satellite radio 2
    sunlight 2
    (2 out of the above 3)

I reason that if computer and internet are separate choices, and you can't use internet without a computer, then you are allowed to bring your own. I'm also assuming if I sacrifice the kitchen for the library I still have some way of eating healthy food. If not I'd just use computer speakers and and trade the music system for the kitchen.

And just for the record, the kitten or puppy wouldn't stay young forever, and would likely die within 10 years. Just sayin.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    What! Of course I'd want to survive the basement to spend my rightfully earned profits of course, if there's no profits, booze will kill just as well..
    True dat.
    Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Yeah, no streaming sux, but it'd still be worth it to keep up to date with things, forum, blog, and email. The phone could be like skype. Facetime, ya know.
    Why keep up to date with things? Screw the world!

On a serious note, I wouldn't do that if I had a choice. And if I was forced to, I'd likely spend all the 40 points. I'd leave the prison so knowledgeable that money would no longer be an issue.
    -----------------

-----------------

Permabanned

stunningly attractive 18 year old.