User Tag List

123 Last

Infinite Bubble

Default What is your birth number?

Some vaguely relevant test based on a calculation with your date of birth. There a 9 different types, sort of like enneagram.

This is the site with the descriptions and calculation:

http://www.personalityquiz.net/horos...rthnumbers.htm

And how to find out what yours is:

To figure out your birth number, add up the numbers in your birth date, like in the example, until there is only one digit.
    Example:

March 20, 1950

3 + 20 + 1950 = 1973 = 1 + 9 + 7 + 3 = 20 = 2 + 0 = 2

The birth number in this example is '2', 'the peacemaker'.
    Turns out I'm a 5 in enneagram and birth number.

Do you relate to the description of your number in any way?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

3- the life of the party.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

eww... hipsters TOTALLY ruined the title of mine... non-conformist

kids these days ruin EVERYTHING

whether or not descriptions describe properly (all are appropriately vague to describe just about anybody), the titles are downright dreadful... plus, when you're born means nothing... NOTHING I say!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Insert witty line here... Ponyboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

7 The intellectual
    7's are the searchers. Always probing for hidden information they find it difficult to accept things at face value. Emotions don't sway their decisions. Questioning everything in life, they don't like to be questioned themselves. They're never off to a fast start, and their motto is slow and steady wins the race. They come across as philosophers and being very knowledgeable, and sometimes as loners. They are technically inclined and make great researchers uncovering information. They like secrets. They live in their own world and should learn what is acceptable and what not in the world at large.

Famous 7's: William Shakespeare, Lucille Ball, Michael Jackson, Joan Baez, Princess Diana

I'm a 9 for enneagram.I agree with some of this, but a few sentences are totally off. Is Joan Baez still alive? Otherwise its dead people FTW! Sorry couldn't resist!
    I'm never wrong, I'm just sometimes less right

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

OMG digital roots! I'm obsessed with finding them whenever numbers appear anywhere.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_root

Anyway:

1 The originator
    1's are originals. Coming up with new ideas and executing them is natural. Having things their own way is another trait that gets them as being stubborn and arrogant. 1's are extremely honest and do well to learn some diplomacy skills. They like to take the initiative and are often leaders or bosses, as they like to be the best. Being self-employed is definitely helpful for them. Lessons to learn: Others' ideas might be just as good or better and to stay open minded.

Sounds a bit like me, mostly the ability to come up with ideas (and hoping they're original). Once I'm set on an ideas, it can be hard to move me from them until I get bored and move onto something else. The difference here is that I'm too lazy to put them into action. Also I'm not as bossy and arrogant as these people sound. And I'm more open-minded than them, too. I mean I can be set on ideas but it's not like I'm going to reject the criticism of someone else...although I would feel a bit insulted since I'm a bit of a defensive person.

I'm a 7 on the Enneagram.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

8 - The Big Shot

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

9, the performer. i don't think so.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7x8 sp
    Socionics
    ILE

8 The big shot
    8's are the problem solvers. They are professional, blunt and to the point, have good judgment and are decisive. They have grand plans and like to live the good life. They take charge of people. They view people objectively. They let you know in no uncertain terms that they are the boss. They should learn to exude their decisions on their own needs rather than on what others want.

More or less. I'm not too professional though.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

1 The originator
    1's are originals. Coming up with new ideas and executing them is natural. Having things their own way is another trait that gets them as being stubborn and arrogant. 1's are extremely honest and do well to learn some diplomacy skills. They like to take the initiative and are often leaders or bosses, as they like to be the best. Being self-employed is definitely helpful for them. Lessons to learn: Others' ideas might be just as good or better and to stay open minded.

Famous 1's: Tom Hanks, Robert Redford, Hulk Hogan, Carol Burnett, Wynona Judd, Nancy Reagan, Raquel Welch
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Banned

5, that's weird.