• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Hogwarts House do you belong to?

G

garbage

HP-Gryffindor.jpg

Gryffindor - 15
Hufflepuff - 13
Ravenclaw - 13
Slytherin - 6​

Sounds about right

Speaking of, what the fuck is a Hufflepuff? (he asks rhetorically...) That's the most terrible name for anything.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That is a first that Gryffindor isn't higher.... the comprehensive one.

Ravenclaw: 72
Slytherin: 66
Hufflepuff: 62
Gryffindor: 60

--------
Second Length:
Gryffindor: 60%
Ravenclaw: 55%
Hufflepuff: 53%
Slytherin: 40%
--------
Short:
Slytherin

EDIT:YEEEAAAAAAHHHH after I did the two other short quizzes.... Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, and Slytherin. But maybe I'll trust the comprehensive one more.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
First one gave me Hufflepuff, second Gryffindor, the last one Ravenclaw (83)<Hufflepuff(79)<Gryffindor(50)<Slytherin(48). I found the last one to be most accurate, tbh.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gryffindor.

Though it would be fun to be placed in Hufflepuff just so I could lead them in some sorta massive proletarian overthrow of the other houses. :solidarity:

Yay! Hufflepuff is so underrated.

(Haha I say this and I'm a Slitherclaw.)

Also I was just thinking of this quiz this morning; I actually did find a large sum of money, in the parking lot no less. Just strewn about. No wallet, no ID. Very mysterious. Sounded like one of the questions. I took it, but I put it in a rubber band, and wrote a note which I'm going to tape to the sidewalk saying "If you've lost money, call this number (with my phone number)." I figure if they can tell me the amount then they are telling the truth, and if they can't, they just want the money.

HP-Gryffindor.jpg

Your in-depth results are:

Gryffindor - 14
Slytherin - 14
Ravenclaw - 9
Hufflepuff - 5

Interesting. I usually get Slytherin.

Somehow INFP and Slytherin don't go together in my mind.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Whenever I take these tests I get sorted into Hufflepuff.

G

garbage

Yeah, Hogwarts should've used an online test instead of a magical sorting hat.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Speaking of, what the fuck is a Hufflepuff? (he asks rhetorically...) That's the most terrible name for anything.

Yeah, they need to change the name of that house.

Yeah, Hogwarts should've used an online test instead of a magical sorting hat.

Last time, I checked, Hogwarts didn't have any Internet. :dry:

PeaceAndMusic

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
House Crest
Score (0-100)

House Description

Gryffindor

Said Gryffindor, "We'll teach all those with brave deeds to their name."

Students of Gryffindor are typically brave, daring, and chivalrous. Famous members include Harry, Ron, Hermione, Albus Dumbledore (head of Hogwarts), and Minerva McGonagall (head of Gryffindor).

If you want to add this feedback to your homepage, click here.

Ravenclaw

Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."

Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable. Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).

Hufflepuff

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Diggory, who represented Hogwarts in the most recent Triwizard Tournament.

Slytherin

Said Slytherin, "We'll teach just those whose ancestry is purest."

Slytherin students are typically cunning and hungry for power. Important members include Draco Malfoy (Harry's nemesis), Professor Severus Snape (head of Slytherin), and Lord Voldemort.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1st quiz:
Your in-depth results are:

Ravenclaw - 14
Hufflepuff - 11
Gryffindor - 9
Slytherin - 8

2nd quiz:
You Scored as Ravenclaw

Congradulations! You're the wise one, the person who is profoundly smart! You love experiencing new things, and on a nice day, or during a free period or during break, you could be found in the library doing homework. You think about things a lot, but who cares? You earn respect for your high level of intelligence. Hey, don't worry, you don't need to bribe the teachers in order to know when the next pop quiz will be, you already know all the answers that will be on it!

Ravenclaw
65%
Slytherin
63%
Hufflepuff
57%
Gryffindor
50%

3rd quiz:

94% Hufflepuff
89% Ravenclaw
61% Gryffindor
54% Slytherin

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Ravenclaw: 75
Gryffindor : 68
Slytherin: 63
Hufflepuff: 57

Yeah, screw you, Pottermore. Telling me I'm a Hufflepuff, of all things. . . -mutter mutter-

N

NPcomplete

I took only the first test (the second and third are way too long) and I got the usual results :laugh:.

HP-Ravenclaw.jpg

Ravenclaw - 13
Slytherin - 10
Gryffindor - 9
Hufflepuff - 8

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm torn Gryffindor/Hufflepuff. Gryffinpuff? Sounds like a chubby lionbird.

hybrid_gryffinpuff.png

i don't know who michael is but i like his graphic.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You Scored as Ravenclaw

8999_4588.JPG

Congradulations!You're the wise one, the person who is profoundly smart! You love experiencing new things, and on a nice day, or during a free period or during break, you could be found in the library doing homework. You think about things a lot, but who cares? You earn respect for your high level of intelligence. Hey, don't worry, you don't need to bribe the teachers in order to know when the next pop quiz will be, you already know all the answers that will be on it!

Ravenclaw 62%
Hufflepuff 55%
Slytherin 50%
Gryffindor 43%

cute spelling error :nerd:

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Humble is not my middle name. hahahaha

nortia

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
Quiz #1:

R - 12
S - 11
G - 9
H - 7

Quiz #2:

R - 70%
H - 60%
S - 40%
G - 32%

Quiz #3:

R - 77
G - 72
H - 70
S - 62

My secondary house results are probably all over the place because I am clinically Bipolar II, but that would not effect my innate traits that define my house (at least that's how I make sense of the results). I also believe I'm a Ravenclaw because of the Pottermore sorting hat quiz (J.K. Rowling herself chose the questions and she is God on this matter).

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
You scored as Cockgobbler!

925713-middle_finger_large_300x303.jpg

C - 66%
O - 66%
C - 66%
K - 66%