• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Drawing Personality Test

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Interesting! http://drawing.feedbucket.com/

Here are my results:
777MUnILoO_zps06ef6f78.jpg

You tend to pursue many different activities simultaneously. When misfortune does happen, it doesn't actually dishearten you all that much.
You have a peaceful mind, viewing the world with calm and serenity. To you, life is not about struggle and strife but about existence and co-existence.
You like following the rules and being objective. You are precise and meticulous, and like to evaluate decisions before making them.
You have a sunny, cheerful disposition.
You suck at drawing.

Okay, I added that last part, but it really is a terrible drawing. :tongue:

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
uon4I7k3yw.jpg

You are driven and ambitious and tend to make radical moves to reach your goals.
You are a thoughtful and cautious person. You like to think about your method, seeking to pursue your goal in the most effective way.
You like daydreaming and seeking out adventure.
You are ambitious and optimistic, determined to prove and advertise yourself.
You also suck at drawing.

Attachments

• uon4I7k3yw.jpg
    uon4I7k3yw.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 108

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
kkyTT3wDUB.jpg

You tend to pursue many different activities simultaneously. When misfortune does happen, it doesn't actually dishearten you all that much.
You are a thoughtful and cautious person. You like to think about your method, seeking to pursue your goal in the most effective way.
You like following the rules and being objective. You are precise and meticulous, and like to evaluate decisions before making them.
​Your drawing sucks too.

lol

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lc03f.jpg

You are driven and ambitious and tend to make radical moves to reach your goals.
You have a peaceful mind, viewing the world with calm and serenity. To you, life is not about struggle and strife but about existence and co-existence.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

You are a direct and forthright person. You like to get to the core of the issue right away, with few signs of hesitation.
You feel morose and are prone to lethargy.

Hm.

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

G

garbage

vTY5OKE6mc.jpg

You are a direct and forthright person. You like to get to the core of the issue right away, with few signs of hesitation.
You are creative, mentally active and industrious.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow.

7543Zp71pw.jpg

You have a sunny, cheerful disposition.​

.... well, I do have a little cloud cover across my sun.

Permabanned
u6x9C.jpg

Oh internet quizzes, thou know me so well.

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oj2mof57id.jpg

The results of your analysis say:

I was trying to channel Bob Ross by drawing a *happy mountain* and *happy trees*.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:dry: It totally removed my beautiful mountain from the drawing, as if it never existed. Boo, bad website!!

Anyway, my results -

ZniL4LZsz9.jpg

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
G8bZfi13Li.jpg

Your friends and associates should generally find you a dependable and trustworthy person.
You like daydreaming and seeking out adventure.

Attachments

• G8bZfi13Li.jpg
    G8bZfi13Li.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 104

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION] Your mountains look like boobs. :)

gromit

likes this
This is a fun test. I like seeing everyones landscapes.

MGB44YMtaY.jpg

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
teQkw.jpg

The results of your analysis say:

Your friends and associates should generally find you a dependable and trustworthy person.
You are ambitious and optimistic, determined to prove and advertise yourself.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION] But you put nipples on yours. They're like those pointy 60s bras.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
I forgot that there were supposed to be trees. And that there were no shoddily drawn rivers involved. AND I DON'T BELIEVE IN THE SUN.

tmj6HhaRem.jpg

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Requires a spacedbook login? fuck it right in the ear.

I can't draw worth a damn. What type is that?

edit: ooh. works on second try.

lol.