• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rorschach test

G

garbage

I chose "something not listed here" for, like, all of them. I got:
Your score is 2 of 10, meaning you selected 2 answers that are commonly given by individuals with some psychological disturbance.

I also laughed at
A flower garden or gay tropical fish

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You have completed the Harrower-Erickson Multiple Choice Rorschach Test.

Your score is 3 of 10, meaning you selected 3 answers that are commonly given by individuals with some psychological disturbance. Harrower-Erickson (1945) used four or more poor answers as the criteria for a cognitively disturbed individual, with the note:

Well, I'm almost crazy.

Jenif said:
I scored a 3, which places me as healthy.

Uh... 4 and higher is "psychologically disturbed" 80% of the time.

At the least we know you're an optimist. ;)

ygolo

My termites win
Your score is 1 of 10, meaning you selected 1 answers that are commonly given by individuals with some psychological disturbance. [...]
Considering the vast majority of the answers were things not listed, this is not surprising.

How could they not have "Two women doing the hokey-pokey," "a being of light, fire, and smoke come to reveal great things about my future", or "a group of 6 crab people and two shrimp people doing a rain dance"?

For that matter, it seems pretty unlikely that people would be seeing things on the list considering they can draw from their vast imagination. Sometimes I did really just see a bat or a butterfly, and that was there, but that didn't happen often.

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Uhhh...I got four the first time, and then I took it again because there were two blots with answers that I was on the fence about. The second time around, I got six.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your score is 1 of 10, meaning you selected 1 answers that are commonly given by individuals with some psychological disturbance.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3 out of 10 ?
i saw animals, people, an animal rug and nothing at all twice.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3 out of 10 ?
i saw animals, people, an animal rug and nothing at all twice.

Permabanned

Your score is 1 of 10, meaning you selected 1 answers that are commonly given by individuals with some psychological disturbance. Harrower-Erickson (1945) used four or more poor answers as the criteria for a cognitively disturbed individual, with the note:

G

garbage

Every Roscharch drawing they presented looks like a bat. My particular mental disturbance, then, is that I'm completely obsessed with Batman.

R

Riva

Your score is 3 of 10, meaning you selected 3 answers that are commonly given by individuals with some psychological disturbance. Harrower-Erickson (1945) used four or more poor answers as the criteria for a cognitively disturbed individual, with the note:

Rorschach from the Watchmen is quite remarkable I must say.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Your score is 5 of 10, meaning you selected 5 answers that are commonly given by individuals with some psychological disturbance. Harrower-Erickson (1945) used four or more poor answers as the criteria for a cognitively disturbed individual, with the note:

There is nothing absolute or final about the choice of four poor answers as the score at which to become suspicious of an individual's performance. We selected this point empirically since it seemed to be the one which caught the maximum number of persons who showed some significant disturbance in the particular group that we tested. However, if only the most disturbed individuals are to be screened out, then five poor answers or even 6 may be taken as the criterion. Similarly, if exceptionally well balanced and integrated individuals are to be selected, picking these on the basis of having no poor answers, or only one poor answer, might be useful.

Ok...hmmm this looks ill for me lol.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1

Your score is 1 of 10, meaning you selected 1 answers that are commonly given by individuals with some psychological disturbance. Harrower-Erickson (1945) used four or more poor answers as the criteria for a cognitively disturbed individual, with the note: Blah blah blah.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your score is 2 of 10, meaning you selected 2 answers that are commonly given by individuals with some psychological disturbance. Harrower-Erickson (1945) used four or more poor answers as the criteria for a cognitively disturbed individual, with the note:There is nothing absolute or final about the choice of four poor answers as the score at which to become suspicious of an individual's performance. We selected this point empirically since it seemed to be the one which caught the maximum number of persons who showed some significant disturbance in the particular group that we tested. However, if only the most disturbed individuals are to be screened out, then five poor answers or even 6 may be taken as the criterion. Similarly, if exceptionally well balanced and integrated individuals are to be selected, picking these on the basis of having no poor answers, or only one poor answer, might be useful.

Lark

I got 7 out of 10, which I think is a bit strange, I dont know a lot about Roschach tests to be honest.