• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

iPersonic

baccheion

Analytical Thinker

Test was too short, things blurred too much together (hard to decide between the options). Good for a quick general idea, but better can be done.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Social Realist. Sounds very ESFJ to me.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Analytical thinker but could have just as easily been dreamy idealist. I could have gone either way with T/F.

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
Groundbreaking Thinker
Groundbreaking Thinkers are charming, enthusiastic persons. They really bubble over with energy and like to take centre stage. They love variety both professionally and privately. Groundbreaking Thinkers tackle changes consistently with their optimism and firm belief in their own abilities; they are always on the look-out for improvement possibilities.

Now, I just need to work on my social anxiety! Other than that, this description fits me to a T, especially when I'm in my element. I could have as easily been a Spontaneous Idealist, because I usually base my decisions on instinct, and only consider them afterwards. Now that I've seen the description for SI, I can assert that both of the labels describe me accurately.

Spontaneous Idealist
Spontaneous Idealists are creative, lively and open-minded persons. They are humorous and dispose of a contagious zest for life. Their enthusiasm and sparkling energy inspires others and sweeps them along. They enjoy being together with other people and often have an uncanny intuition for their motivations and potential.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh... The questions are: E/I, S/N, F/T, P/J pretty obviously

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ipersonic Personality Test

Ipersonic is retty much a watered down version of the MBTI. It's a lot more brief though which is probably better suited for most people doing things on the fly but probably more inaccurate because it's so short. It has 4 questions that concern the MBTI dichtomies so it essentially is an MBTI test, hence why the prefix says MBTI.

Here it is; http://www.ipersonic.com

Post whatever you get!

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I score as the analytical thinker but I think dreamy idealist is more like it. I'm on the fence on that one.

L

LadyLazarus

This is the 2nd time I've done this today, they should make me honorary forum guide, or shepherd, or something.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ipersonic is retty much a watered down version of the MBTI. It's a lot more brief though which is probably better suited for most people doing things on the fly but probably more inaccurate because it's so short. It has 4 questions that concern the MBTI dichtomies so it essentially is an MBTI test, hence why the prefix says MBTI.

I agree with this even though it typed me correctly.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
The Spontaneous Idealist

Spontaneous Idealists are creative, lively and open-minded persons. They are humorous and dispose of a contagious zest for life. Their enthusiasm and sparkling energy inspires others and sweeps them along. They enjoy being together with other people and often have an uncanny intuition for their motivations and potential.

Mel94

MBTI Type
ENFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
Spontaneous/Engaged Idealist
Seems like I can go either way, as since I really want to be engaged but have no discipline, but would currently appear more spontaneous.

This test seems to be basex on mbti, E vs I then S vs N then T vs F then P vs J so I think it's easy to distort if you've done the tests a lot.