First 678910 Last

Thread: iPersonic

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

ENTP, usually I'm pretty radical in my functions, especially N and T, in this test I was close to the middle in all of them.
    Oh yeah?

Senior Member Just another ISTJ's Avatar
    MBTI
    IsTj
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ISTP

INTJ - Independent Thinker

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Results - 41 Questions .

Your personality type: "Harmony-seeking Idealist"

Quietly forceful, original and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

Careers that could fit you include:

Counselors, clergy, missionaries, teachers, medical doctors, dentists, chiropractors, psychologists, psychiatrists, writers, musicians, artists, psychics, photographers, child care workers, education consultants, librarians, marketeers, scientists, social workers.
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

entp, as always
    Though my extroversion tends to vary, I'm in a 'low E phase' right now. But function/mental processes wise it's always the network (ne) first.
    And depending on the test I have more or less N.
    Though It seems to me that i'm all N, as the S answers I give aren't things that came naturally but personality traits I added. I mean not personnality atoms, as they're all made up of ne/ti systems. Assuming base principles connected into networks and in a constant feedback loop with the data extrapolated from experience. I wouldn't call that S in the least, but maybe that's just me.

oh and P at 100%, same for T. Usually tests pick up on my Fe giving me 8-12%F, not this one apparently.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

I came out as the 'good natured realist' and isfj. my s and f were close to the middle. The thing I can say is very few of the jobs listed as suggestion for my personality appeal to me. Maaybeee paralegal, but definitely NOT childcare worker! How is an I person going to handle a dose of loud and energetic preschoolers all day everyday as a profession anyway? I wouldn't mind working in a nursing home/ senior center as a volunteer or as part-time worker though. Or visiting elders or doing hospice work, if they would have me.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

I didn't really read through it, but they didn't put 'rich heir to a shady corporation' in the possible carreers, did they?

I want that one
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    SLI

Individualistic Doer (ISTP)

I've seen this description word-for-word somewhere else. Can't quite remember where it was, though :/
    Let us not rail about justice as long as we have arms and the freedom to use them.
    - Duke Leto Atreides

Johari/Nohari
    Because random people I meet on the internet are the best judges of my personality.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Individualistic doer:

Results - 41 Questions
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Harmony Seeking Idealist-INFJ
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Dynamic Thinker.

Assertive and outspoken -- they are driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.