User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Don't be such a Canadian. Wait that doesn't make any sense. Are Canadians cynical?
    Anyone is capable of cynicism, which is in a roundabout way the point I was alluding to in the first place.

I noticed that you've taken your avatar off. Are you planning on taking a leave?
    I haven't had an avatar in quite a while; several months at the very least. For the vast majority (>90%) of the almost-four years I've been a member of this forum I have not had an avatar. I have them all turned off, so it doesn't really matter to me. (Signatures too.)

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I did this test, i think i only got fifteen correct. Definately got confused between shame and embarrassment...and a couple of others with that blond guy...yeah i know, i saw someone else had said the same thing, no idea why...

Funnily enough i did get the love, lust, flirty etc ones all correct... seems i don't pick up so much on negatives.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    STP

12/20 flirty/love/happyness I got right. Pain/anger/sadness/shame/contempt stuff I got wrong. To me this is just like face typing using a picture, like full movement of facial muscles. One of the Pain ones looked like constipation, I didnt see that in the option though. Eyes closed, scrunched face, all it was lacking was hands in a fist. alot of the shame/sadness/pain/anger stuff all tend to blend in from my experience. Pain causes a look of anger in some people, so sometimes anger is from pain, sometimes anger is from disgust, sometimes anger is from disappointment.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

13/20. About right. I look more at the body than the face. The face can lie. It's harder to trick the body.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    AVC

I scored an 8/20.

Perhaps I'm not the most empathetic of ENFPs, but I feel these images lack context.

Banned

Apart from being fake. Those displayed are affects, not emotions.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1 so/sx

I got 17/20, but all I could think of when I saw these faces was "That's fake". Which threw me off, especially since facial expressions are much more nuanced than those actors seemed to be able to do. And politeness isn't even an emotion... I'd say politeness is the response from a healthy mix of compassion, interest and a general happiness to keep those from fluctuating.
    A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions. - Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.

figsfiggyfigs

17/20

LadyLazarus

14/20

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    I refuse to participate in a quiz that asks me to differentiate between 'shame', 'guilt' and 'embarrassment'. It's all the same thing.

EDIT: And 'flirtatiousness' and 'interest'.
    17/20