User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Your Score: 8/20

You've got some work to do. Your score places you well below average at reading expressions. But don't worry: Research suggests that people can improve their emotion recognition skills with practice. So keep an eye out for our forthcoming empathy training tool, designed to boost your emotional intelligence. Sign up for our e-newsletter for updates on it.
    Hmm, I better stick with the Steven Seagal chart..
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

What ridiculous pics, these people are illustrating overblown FAKE emotions, not REAL emotions.

It's obvious the internal state does not mirror the external facade for each person. Most of the model's eyes are dead of the emotion. Or contradict the "right" answer.

omg, I laughed so hard through the whole thing!
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

I got 12/20.

I couldn't help thinking a lot of the faces indicate the person was straining while on the toilet!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Your Score: 9/20

You've got some work to do. Your score places you below average at reading expressions. But don't worry: Research suggests that people can improve their emotion recognition skills with practice. So keep an eye out for our forthcoming empathy training tool, designed to boost your emotional intelligence

"Empathy training tool" - saints preserve us!

I had to guess on many of these, and wanted to describe some by words that were not an option: curiosity, wariness, pensiveness, etc.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Your Score: 15/20

Not bad. Your score means you're better than the average at reading expressions. And research suggests that people can improve their emotion recognition skills with practice.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Interesting test...

I thought it was a bit bullshit, cuz, as Peacebaby pointed out, they're acting out emotions as directed, not really experiencing them.

Your Score: 17/20

Nice work. You seem naturally well-attuned to others' emotions--a vital skill for forming compassionate connections. You scored well above average but still have room for growth; research suggests that people can improve their emotion recognition skills with practice.
    I found it rather hilarious that the three I got wrong were all from the black people.

(each time, I thought the right answer, then second-guessed, and changed to the wrong answer)

Not surprising I had no problems identifying the asian girl flirting, or being in love with me.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Your Score: 17/20

Nice work. You seem naturally well-attuned to others' emotions--a vital skill for forming compassionate connections. You scored well above average but still have room for growth; research suggests that people can improve their emotion recognition skills with practice. So keep an eye out for our forthcoming empathy training tool, designed to boost your emotional intelligence. Sign up for our e-newsletter for updates on it.
    The ones I got wrong were from the blond guy too. Maybe I should study blonds more.

MBTI
    STP

II gave up after 3the questions. I dont see context. Anger can stem from pain. Fear can stem from suprise. I had 2 out of 3. One was obvious it was one emotion, the other 2side looked like a combination. I would have classified the "fear" as "oh shit" which is fear/suprise. Suprise and fear was a choice. I may be overcomplicating things, but thats what i see.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    I thought it was a bit bullshit, cuz, as Peacebaby pointed out, they're acting out emotions as directed, not really experiencing them.
    And that's what the difference is between average actors and great ones imo ... that is what makes them so special. The inner and outer world mesh such that you believe that they are that character. Scary place to go for me, it means I have to live emotions that aren't mine but since they emanate from me I have to then process them as though they are my own.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    And that's what the difference is between average actors and great ones imo ... that is what makes them so special. The inner and outer world mesh such that you believe that they are that character. Scary place to go for me, it means I have to live emotions that aren't mine but since they emanate from me I have to then process them as though they are my own.
    Sooo true. What's that technique called in acting where the actor prepares for a role by immersing him/herself in the same atmosphere/situation of the character for a while? I like when actors do that. I seem to enjoy their performances more.