User Tag List

First 123 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Moral

Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 47, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 47 of them.

Your values are neither extremely traditional nor particularly progressive.
    When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws need to be more flexible in some areas.
    You believe that the government's current positions are generally balanced and fair, but disagree with a few of its practices.

Personality
    You prefer traditional and familiar experiences.
    You probably have a messy desk!
    You are neither particularly social or reserved.
    You find it easy to criticize others.
    You tend to become anxious or nervous.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

figsfiggyfigs

74/100

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 74, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 74 of them.

You tend to hold progressive/liberal values, but are more traditional on some aspects.
    When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws need to be more liberal and flexibile across the board.
    You believe that the government's current positions are balanced, fair, and just.

You typically don't seek out new experiences.
    You are well-organized, and are reliable.
    You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone.
    You probably remain calm, even in tense situations.

Ginkgo

By “moral” we mean those aspects of thought and behavior that relate to commonly accepted notions of right and wrong, and to selfish and unselfish actions. One need not be religious to be “moral,” although religions do tend to espouse moral codes of behavior. We have broken down your results into two sub-categories: political/economic morals and social morals.

Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 56, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 56 of them.

Your values are neither extremely traditional nor particularly progressive.
    When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws need to be more flexible in some areas.
    You believe that the government's current positions are generally acceptable, but you would prefer it to change several of its policies and practices.

Personality Survey Results

There has been much research on how people describe others, and five major dimensions of human personality have been found. They are often referred to as the OCEAN model of personality, because of the acronym from the names of the five dimensions. Your specific personality indicates that the following attributes will most likely describe you well:

You are relatively open to new experiences.
    You find it easy to express irritation with others.
    You aren't particularly nervous, nor calm.

garbage

On the personality scale, I got "dinged" on "openness" because I'm not "sophisticated" in art, literature, or music. I kinda took that to be that I don't consider myself an expert or a snob in any of that stuff. The typical "wine-tasting" mentality just.. isn't my thing

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 72, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 72 of them.

You tend to hold progressive/liberal values, but are more traditional on some aspects.
    When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws need to be more liberal and flexibile across the board.
    You believe that government is too conservative and would prefer it to change several of its political and practices.

There has been much research on how people describe others, and five major dimensions of human personality have been found. They are often referred to as the OCEAN model of personality, because of the acronym from the names of the five dimensions. Your specific personality indicates that the following attributes will most likely describe you well:

You are relatively open to new experiences.
    You tend to become anxious or nervous.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 6, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 6 of them.

You prefer traditional values and are not very tolerant of different views.
    You believe that the government's current positions are generally acceptable, but you would prefer it to change several of its policies and practices.

You prefer traditional and familiar experiences.
    You are neither particularly social or reserved.
    You find it easy to express irritation with others.
    You aren't particularly nervous, nor calm.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I want to know why when I say abortion should always be legal, homosexuals are probably usually born that way, birth control should be widely available, and gun control is necessary how that makes me conservative and traditional. Because I don't think divorce is always right? Because I think the death penalty is necessary in some circumstances? Because I believe some behaviors ARE largely genetic and not always environmental?

I think I'm actually a moderate/centrist with social morality. People who take this test must all be super-duper liberal pants.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Eckhart View Post
    The thing looks massively bugged when it shows the liberal / conservative bars. It gave me a very politically conservative thing which I couldn't understand, but socially and overall very liberal. I then returned to last page, just made two minor changes (set two questions one point higher) and then the bars were already completely different: now politically and still also socially totally liberal but overall extremely conservative. Makes no sense at all.

So I don't know how reliable the other results are.
    THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED WITH MINE. It leaned toward politically liberal, slightly toward socially liberal...then it said overall very conservative.

I was like...um...what?

I wanted to capture the picture and post it, but it would be too much trouble, it wouldn't just let me copy image...but yeah my political bar was moderately in the liberal hemisphere, my social bar was mildly center-left...and my last bar was almost completely conservative.

Permabanned

52 percentile
    Close minded
    Disorganized
    Introverted
    Neither overly forgiving nor overly critical
    Neither calm nor nervous