• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Autism Spectrum Quotient

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I seem to vary between 11 to 14.

My younger brother was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome when he was 11yo and he has been championing the cause of others like him. He's 21 now and will be graduating with a degree in special education teaching. I gush with pride. He's had to work twice as hard as most others.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
28 for me. Same as Falcarius and ajblaise :D.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i got a 9...i don't know why i even took it...haha
i knew it would be low

eta: whoa...there's a lot of high scorers...i'm surprised...how interesting!

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I'm not terribly fascinated by dates or numbers, although I have a reasonably good memory for phone numbers.

But I hate playing with other children and find their pretend games to be hopelessly primitive. What's the point of playing with G.I. Joes or having a pretend tea party? I'd much rather play my own pretend games, like pretending to be a serial killer.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol -_- 38. Does this mean that I should get diagnosed? :)

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ah, shit... Don't even know where i'd go to get one. But it's not a very big surprise. Gotta admit that i'm a little shocked, though.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I scored 21. Seems accurate. I'm socially awkward & shy, but don't think anyone would consider me autistic. I'm too much of a procrastinator anymore to be OCD either. :)

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I scored a 32.

Thinking back on descriptions of me in childhood, my life-spanning lack of friendships and my propensity to strange OCD areas of interest (and then talking at people about them), I'm tempted to think that I may have undiagnosed Asperger Syndrome. I realize that theres nothing that really "comes of" being diagnosed. I'd almost feel better if I was though. It would be like a Rosetta stone to my life. Similarly, I scored a 41 on the systematizing quotient test (which also puts me in range apparently).

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I got 23 and it says that most women score about 15.

I'm not surprised. I'm not autistic but I have other mental health issues. I'm an indigo chylde.:cry:

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
I got 23 and it says that most women score about 15.

I'm not surprised. I'm not autistic but I have other mental health issues. I'm an indigo chylde.:cry:

Ahh well look on the bright side, it inspires awesome songs like this.

[YOUTUBE="xwNoH6zjc9Q"]Puscifer-Indigo Children[/YOUTUBE]

And before I derail the thread too far the link only takes me to the MSN homepage??? :shock:

P

Phantonym

And before I derail the thread too far the link only takes me to the MSN homepage??? :shock:

I got that too. I searched for it and I hope this is the one everybody else took:

Take The AQ Test

I scored 25 on it. I happen to function quite well in the society so I think I'm doing just fine. :)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I was told I had Aspergers by one doctor after I had been homeschooled for 7 years, but after 3 years in school, another doctor disagreed. The symptoms seem to diminish with social exposure.

Surprisingly, I only got a 23. I expected to score higher, considering my tendencies.

Guess I'm really just socially stunted, don't really have any inherent disorders. Probably a combination of my introverted mother and an environment that was untrustworthy...

Sometimes I act like I took something literally when it was intended metaphorically, but unlike a person with Aspergers, I'm doing it because I think taking things literally is funny, and I just like to make fun of people who rely on assumptions. In fact, I can often tell people who are willing to use slang what an unfamilar slang term meant. I just look down on it.