User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 83

  1. #31
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,680

    Default

    32 in medium version

    In bad version it would probably be another +5 points.

  2. #32
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Scored a 24, which is troubling as I had thought my score would have been lower.

  3. #33
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    I scored 36.

  4. #34
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    26.
    we fukin won boys

  5. #35
    seor member colmena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    1,550

    Default

    31. I'm feeling pretty good about myself compared to many of the other tests on here. I've definitely developed some weird habits, though.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

    -How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

  6. #36
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by colmena View Post
    31. I'm feeling pretty good about myself compared to many of the other tests on here. I've definitely developed some weird habits, though.
    You concisely summed up my situation. Overall I am "normal" but I do have a number of "odd" tendencies.

  7. #37
    seor member colmena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    1,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    You concisely summed up my situation. Overall I am "normal" but I do have a number of "odd" tendencies.
    I think mine are more OCD-like and isolation induced than autism related.

    I'll pick a shape in my mind, say an 8, and then will have to keep going through that shape with my eyeballs or body (minute movements, unnoticeable to others around). It used to keep me awake at night. It's the same with a circle: trying to make it so small that becomes a dot. I think that's actually impossible (which is very frustrating and wastes a lot of time).

    The worst is the complete lack of emotional connection to music and film. That's something that's certainly developed. Where I'll look at little details and completely miss the big picture; the opposite of what I once was.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

    -How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

  8. #38
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by colmena View Post
    I think mine are more OCD-like and isolation induced than autism related.

    I'll pick a shape in my mind, say an 8, and then will have to keep going through that shape with my eyeballs or body (minute movements, unnoticeable to others around). It used to keep me awake at night. It's the same with a circle: trying to make it so small that becomes a dot. I think that's actually impossible (which is very frustrating and wastes a lot of time).

    The worst is the complete lack of emotional connection to music and film. That's something that's certainly developed. Where I'll look at little details and completely miss the big picture; the opposite of what I once was.
    Interesting ... sometimes I cannot stop thinking of a particular word, lyric or short phrase. It keeps looping around in my mind. But that usually occurs only when I am stressed or very tired (which, come to think of it, is a form of stress ...)

    Also, before I saw the movie Elektra i thought the fact that I tend to count the number of things that I put on a shelf, in a draw, etc was normal. Apparently it is not ...

  9. #39
    It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    24 for me.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

  10. #40
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    I got a 13.

    ...

    I guess I'm unusual around here.

    There was a lot of stuff on fiction and imaginary things. I'm very good with imagination stuff. So I guess that's why I scored low?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Similar Threads

  1. Where do you fall on the political spectrum?
    By SolitaryWalker in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 06-01-2014, 09:53 AM
  2. "The Autism Culture"
    By louiesgonnadie in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-09-2014, 07:41 AM
  3. Autism Spectrum Quotient
    By Amethyst in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 04:13 AM
  4. [NT] NTs and the autism spectrum
    By Kangirl in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 06:48 PM
  5. [NT] INTs and Autism Spectrum disorders
    By Haphazard in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 12:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO