• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Romeo and Juliet Character Are You?

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
You Scored as Mercutio

Mercutio - A wiseass on the outside, with a warm, best-friend filling. You put on a brave face and tend to feign indifference when you feel strongly about something. A loyal friend, you hate to see your friends in pain and would risk your life for theirs.

Mercutio
80%
Friar Laurence
65%
Tybalt
65%
Nurse
55%
Juliet
50%
Romeo
30%

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Scored as Juliet
Juliet - romantic and naive, you have perhaps never been in love before. But when you do fall in love, you would risk anything to ensure the happiness of your relationship. You are often oblivious of your own charms and others' attraction to you.

Juliet
75%
Romeo
65%
Tybalt
55%
Mercutio
55%
Nurse
30%
Friar Laurence
30%

I just gotta man-up! Or as a girl at local restaurant told me, "Slap a hoe!"

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Romeo! You are a hopeless romantic and in many ways a slave to your emotions. Your emotions go from elated to horrendously depressed based upon the state of your love life. You love intensely and tend not to take 'no' for an answer.

I'm wondering why I didn't get any percentages for the others. I did have to answer a tie-breaker question before the result.

Jon Snow

MBTI Type
INFP
You Scored as Juliet
Juliet - romantic and naive, you have perhaps never been in love before. But when you do fall in love, you would risk anything to ensure the happiness of your relationship. You are often oblivious of your own charms and others' attraction to you.

Juliet
65%
Nurse
55%
Friar Laurence
50%
Mercutio
45%
Romeo
40%
Tybalt
40%
Well isn't that swell. Yo where is you, Romeo

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You Scored as Friar Laurence
Friar Laurence - You are wise and cautious. Despite your best intentions, things still go wrong due to circumstances beyond your control. You believe that emotion must be tempered by reason, and try to be that voice of reason for those you care about.

Friar Laurence

55%

Tybalt

50%

Mercutio

50%

Juliet

45%

Nurse

30%

Romeo

15%

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Scored as Tybalt

Tybalt - Hot-tempered, vindictive, and honestly somewhat vicious, you have a strong sense of loyalty to your own and expect your friends to feel the same. Be careful not to judge people on first impressions or superficial biases.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You Scored as Mercutio

Mercutio - A wiseass on the outside, with a warm, best-friend filling. You put on a brave face and tend to feign indifference when you feel strongly about something. A loyal friend, you hate to see your friends in pain and would risk your life for theirs.

Um, yeah, I'm pretty loyal but I doubt I'd die for anyone.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow. Always the friar, never the bride. :(

You Scored as Friar Laurence
Friar Laurence - You are wise and cautious. Despite your best intentions, things still go wrong due to circumstances beyond your control. You believe that emotion must be tempered by reason, and try to be that voice of reason for those you care about.

Friar Laurence
85%
Mercutio
70%
Romeo
55%
Nurse
55%
Juliet
50%
Tybalt
15%

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Mercutio 60%
Friar Laurence 55%
Tybalt 45%
Juliet 45%
Nurse 35%
Romeo 10%