• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How insecure are you?

ygolo

My termites win
You are 0% Insecure of yourself

You're secure of yourself. You're pretty confident, don't worry too much about what others think of you, and you act yourself all the time. You keep your guard down and it doesn't bother you.

This is a rather surprising result for me. But I think the test is more "How image conscious are you?"

Joehobo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are 1% Insecure of yourself

Yeah, spot on ygolo.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are 15% Insecure of yourself

You're secure of yourself. You're pretty confident, don't worry too much about what others think of you, and you act yourself all the time. You keep your guard down and it doesn't bother you.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are 4% Insecure of yourself
How Insecure Are You?
Take More Quizzes

I expected it to score higher, since I answered yes about having a history of anorexia, but I suppose that's neither here nor there, and insecurity is multidimensional. I'm a high critic of myself, but I couldn't give a fuck what others think, generally, that part is true enough. The guard part's a bit off, I'm not quick to trust, but I also don't think the world's out to get me. /shrug

oh internet quizzes, u so cute. *pinches abstract cheek*

G

Ginkgo

How Insecure Are You?
Take More Quizzes

I expected it to score higher, since I answered yes about having a history of anorexia, but I suppose that's neither here nor there, and insecurity is multidimensional. I'm a high critic of myself, but I couldn't give a fuck what others think, generally, that part is true enough. The guard part's a bit off, I'm not quick to trust, but I also don't think the world's out to get me. /shrug

oh internet quizzes, u so cute. *pinches abstract cheek*

Yeah the test didn't seem to account for self-ruled standards very much.

You are 18% Insecure of yourself

You're pretty secure. Sure, you may be a little suspicious at times, but it doesn't control you, and you're not panicking all the time. You're calm and are not worried about letting your guard down.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are 2% Insecure of yourself

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are 48% Insecure of yourself

You keep your guard down usually, but sometimes there are things that make you insecure. Maybe it's when you hear your name when it's not directed to you, or maybe it's signs on your back that worry you. But, no need for alarm, you're calm and can keep it together in most situations.

Heh, gotoquiz...

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
2%, but that test is pretty worthless. I'm more insecure than that. that test is just silly stuff like how much you care about your looks.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
i stopped taking the test when one of the answers included the misspelled word "definately."

P

Phantonym

You are 29% Insecure of yourself

You're pretty secure. Sure, you may be a little suspicious at times, but it doesn't control you, and you're not panicking all the time. You're calm and are not worried about letting your guard down.

Permabanned
i stopped taking the test when one of the answers included the misspelled word "definately."

What about confirmist ?

Anyway, I'm foreigner, so it duzent bother me.
My results:

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
You are 6% Insecure of yourself

I don't know. I often feel very insecure, but that doesn't hinder me to think for myself and go my own path mostly, and that is what most of those questions seem to point at.

Especially when talking to people I don't know very well I am very insecure. I don't have thoughts like "they make fun of me, they think I am stupid blabla" but I am slow to trust people and mostly I think they don't really care about me and so I don't think that they would really want me to hang around with them either. But the questions didn't aim on those possibilities.

How would I also know if I have PPD when I was never at someone who could diagnose it for me? What do they understand under anorexia, I used to be underweight in the past but not intentionally as far as I can tell?

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4

------------------------------------------------------

I agree with another post I saw in this thread about the image consciousness assessment. It seems like there should be more than 15 questions also.

I was 27 when I started shaving my head and when I first started shaving my head it took me a couple months to stop wearing a cap on my head. I could care less now and never give it any thought.

:shrug: