User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

YOU ARE STRIVING TO BE IN CONTROL
    You are a leader: You approach everything as though you were born to be in charge. Confident, assertive, and decisive, you know what you want and you go after it. You also look out for family, friends, and community—you feel you know what's best for them—and have no fear of confronting anyone who challenges your ideas. Taking the driver's seat, you also generously donate time and energy to people and neighborhood projects.

What to watch out for: When you feel threatened, or others refuse to go along with your agenda, you can become confrontational and domineering, sometimes to the point of being dictatorial. Practice letting someone else take charge on occasion. Also try meditation; it can help you be-come more aware of your controlling impulses and ease the anxiety that may be provoking them. wtf

Looking ahead: You discover your purpose when you take control of your environment. For you, finding a decision-making role is key. That could mean anything from producing a play to spearheading a global campaign for something you care about. In work, you're suited for leadership positions in education, government, industry, finance, religious institutions, or politics. But you can find satisfaction anytime you're given the autonomy to do things your own way.

Find careers that match your striving style.

YOUR SCORES
    Many people have two or three strong striving styles, and they can all be important in leading you to the person you are meant to be. If you have a few "highest" scores, read each matching description, and see what rings most true.

Striving to help: 9
    Striving to be recognized: 12
    Striving to be creative: 11
    Striving to be spontaneous: 15
    Striving to be knowledgeable: 12
    Striving to be secure: 8
    Striving to be in control: 18

I wouldn t use that test for psychometrics.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Striving to help: 13
    Striving to be recognized: 15
    Striving to be creative: 12
    Striving to be spontaneous: 12
    Striving to be knowledgeable: 18
    Striving to be secure: 14
    Striving to be in control: 12
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Striving to help: 10
    Striving to be recognized: 8
    Striving to be creative: 15
    Striving to be knowledgeable: 19
    Striving to be secure: 10
    Striving to be in control: 15

YOU ARE STRIVING TO BE KNOWLEDGEABLE
    You are an intellectual:
    As a leader, you're often ahead of your time. As an employee, you try to surpass the competence level of peers, even managers. Incisive and curious, you're driven to deeply understand how things work. But that's things, not people. Oh, your family and friends are important; it's just that you don't need to spend hours engaging with them. Social validation isn't your goal—you're secure enough in your cerebral pursuits.

What to watch out for: When you can't find a way to be the expert, you may withdraw or simply withhold information, which can make you seem smug or arrogant. If you feel yourself retreating into your own world, seek a friend's help to pull you back. Also balance your cerebral tendencies through physical activities like jogging, hiking, or dance.

Looking ahead: You discover who you are meant to be through accumulating insight and knowledge. So follow your curiosity. Are you drawn to learning Mandarin? Join-ing a philosophy society? Studying and practicing Buddhist meditation? Delving into the complexities of computer programming? Writing a historical book? Pursuits that place you near the leading edge of technology, science, psychology, academia, or business are good bets. But any situation that allows you to work independently with freedom to investigate and innovate will fuel your drive.

/shrug

Thank you Oprah, for, yet again, teaching me absolutely nothing.

..this never gets old<3
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

took the test on my tablet computer at work but the damned thing wouldn't let me copy and paste from that site

I was going to bitch about the fact that it said that I want all of the control, but then Eck got the same result so I have less to complain about it saying that I'm possibly evil because he doesn't seem THAT sinister
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

The security mentality is correct, but the hobbies made me laugh!!

YOU ARE STRIVING TO BE SECURE
    You are a stabilizer: You are the rock in a storm, the one others lean on. Loyal and com-mitted in your relationships, you maintain a support system of like-minded people whom you look out for. (So what if you do it behind the scenes and don't get credit?) You're careful with money, cherish the familiar, and defend the traditions you care about.

What to watch out for: Rapidly changing environments (like a shaky economy) are very hard for you. As a result of such instability, you can spiral into a state where everything seems catastrophic and you're sure life will only get worse. You can also become overcontrolling, rejecting any suggestion that doesn't conform to your idea of the way things should be. To avoid being too rigid, each month try changing one habit. Exper-iment with clothes, drive a different way to work, initiate conversations about subjects you wouldn't normally discuss. And when the opportunity arises to do something new, avoid the impulse to immediately say no—this may be nerve-racking, but the more you practice, the less anxious you'll feel.

Looking ahead: You find meaning in pursuing safety and certainty. Focusing on family can give you great satisfaction. Also consider planting a vegetable garden, hosting class reunions, volunteering as a lifeguard, teaching at your church or temple. In the work arena, look for positions where you're responsible for others, and for making sure everyone is following the rules. You work well in any environment that is stable and consistent. Careers in government, finance, the military, law enforcement, and product manufacturing are strong options for you.

Find careers that match your striving style.

YOUR SCORES
    Many people have two or three strong striving styles, and they can all be important in leading you to the person you are meant to be. If you have a few "highest" scores, read each matching description, and see what rings most true.

Striving to help: 10
    Striving to be recognized: 9
    Striving to be creative: 13
    Striving to be spontaneous: 9
    Striving to be knowledgeable: 13
    Striving to be in control: 11
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Eck got the same result so I have less to complain about it saying that I'm possibly evil because he doesn't seem THAT sinister
    This is the internet.
    For all we know, he steals hash from the homeless.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Striving to help: 7
    Striving to be recognized: 14
    Striving to be creative: 14
    Striving to be spontaneous: 10
    Striving to be in control: 12

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    This is the internet.
    For all we know, he steals hash from the homeless.
    hmmm... I have seen his posts in the pictures thread...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

NPcomplete

Striving to help: 11
    Striving to be recognized: 13
    Striving to be creative: 15
    Striving to be secure: 11
    Striving to be in control: 15

STRIVING TO BE KNOWLEDGEABLE
    You scored: 18
    You are an intellectual: As a leader, you're often ahead of your time. As an employee, you try to surpass the competence level of peers, even managers. Incisive and curious, you're driven to deeply understand how things work. But that's things, not people. Oh, your family and friends are important; it's just that you don't need to spend hours engaging with them. Social validation isn't your goal—you're secure enough in your cerebral pursuits.

What to watch out for: When you can't find a way to be the expert, you may withdraw or simply withhold information, which can make you seem smug or arrogant. If you feel yourself retreating into your own world, seek a friend's help to pull you back. Also balance your cerebral tendencies through physical activities like jogging, hiking, or dance.

Looking ahead: You discover who you are meant to be through accumulating insight and knowledge. So follow your curiosity. Are you drawn to learning Mandarin? Joining a philosophy society? Studying and practicing Buddhist meditation? Delving into the complexities of computer programming? Writing a historical book? Pursuits that place you near the leading edge of technology, science, psychology, academia, or business are good bets. But any situation that allows you to work independently with freedom to investigate and innovate will fuel your drive.
    Bah! I knew this already...

MBTI
    xNxx
    Enneagram
    4w5 so

I'm striving to be equally knowledgeable and in control. No shit.

Striving to help: 13
    Striving to be recognized: 12
    Striving to be creative: 17
    Striving to be spontaneous: 16
    Striving to be knowledgeable: 19
    Striving to be secure: 8
    Striving to be in control: 19